Question Time Question Time with Beau!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Beau!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Beau

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO!
    4. Favorite school subject?
    5. Do you like school?
    6. Watch this short video of the Kingdom Hearts II Pete battle in Timeless River. While watching the video, also pay close attention to Donald and Goofy's HP and MP meters as well as their voices. After watching it, tell me if you feel bad for them or who you feel bad for more and who you feel was "punished" more.
    7. Favorite color and number?
    8. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    9. If you had the opportunity to meet me, would you?
    10. Poke.

3. jafar custom title

What is your favorite sweater?

4. 61 No. B

um

why do you like kpop so much?
    what music do you like aside from kpop?
    do you even like stuff thats not kpop?
    if i told you that im secretly a kpop superstar would you believe me?
    impressions?

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

1. First and current impressions?
    2. If you were a Pokémon, what would you be? (not to be confused with "What would you want to be?")
    3. What is your favorite place you've been to?
    4. What is your favorite song that you've heard on the radio in the last month?
    5. What is your favorite Keyblade aesthetically?
    6. What is your favorite Keyblade in gameplay?
    7. How many Keyblade wielders does it take to change a light bulb?
    8. When do you think Twitch Plays Emerald will reach the Elite 4?
    9. Why are you cool?

6. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

First/current impressions?
    Did you ever watch Maurice?
    Favorite superhero/villain?
    Traits/qualities you find admirable in yourself?
    Any weird obsessions?

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

@Ethan

1. at first i thought you were a pretty cool guy who was v friendly and helpful
    2. now i think that you are pretty much the same tbh lol
    3. nice try
    4. uuuuuh probs french iii haha
    5. i used to but not so much anymore eheh
    6. i'm not falling for it bub
    7. any form of pale / pastel purple and pink aaaaaaaand uh idk sixteen ???
    8. fave staff is def jayn and non staff is probs sumi or sax or hyuge ehe
    9. i don't feel comfortable meeting people from online sry
    10. stab

@soma

hmmmmmmmmm this is a v good q!!! tbh i think my fave is either my purple argyle sweater or my pale green one!!!

@skull joke

idk why i love it so much... i think i just like the korean language in general and i find that the usual kpop music i just find more catchy ??? i honestly don't even know lol
    besides kpop i like regular american pop haha and sometimes french pop if i'm feeling it OH OH and also sometimes i listen to vocaloid for old times' sake v u v
    yes
    no lol
    uuuuuuh basically my impressions of you before and now are the same... i think you're a funny guy but you're also kinda blunt and i think a lil bit rude sometimes :ccc but i don't like hate you or anything haha

@. : tale_wind

1. i haven't really seen you around much so idrk ??? but from what i've seen you seem like a really sweet guy!!!
    2. uuuuuuuuuum idrk haha like i don't know how to answer haha so i'm just gonna say that if i could pick i'd be an eevee or a vulpix
    3. cali hellz yaaaaaaaaa
    4. uuuh whenever one of beyonce's songs came on the radio i was like THIS IS MY JAM like drunk in love and partition
    5. tbh i don't know a single keyblade bc i've never really played a kh game before but after some researching i think i like stroke of midnight, diamond dust, mysterious abyss, and pixie petal the best [ in that order ]
    6. never played so
    7. one ??
    8. uuuuh as long as it takes ?
    9. i'm not really that cool haha but i'm glad i give off that aura thank you ^ u ^

@LARiA

at first i was / very / intimidated by you haha i thought you were like this twenty something year old who didn't like anyone and was rude to them BUT now i realize that you're actually really cool and i respect you a lot and i think we should talk more often as well!!
    i did yes!!! it was so good thank you so much for suggesting it!!! c:
    hmmm my fave hero is def black canary but for villain is ofc poison ivy kuku
    um tbh i don't really think i have any unique or special traits so this is gonna sound p generic haha but i think i'm kind of a nice guy ?? i like being kind to others and helping and joking around with friends hehe... OH and also i like how talkative i am bc i feel like it keeps my friends entertained ahaha
    hmmm well i don't think my obsession with kpop is weird but i feel others do... very much so to the point that sometimes i don't comfortable talking about hehe but this is rare so

thank you so much for your q's guys!!!! xoxo

8. 61 No. B

I know absolutely nothing about kpop aside from the like, 3 or 4, songs that I have. lol
    They were posted on a website I used to frequent and got stuck in my head and I couldn't resist.
    yeah I've been told that before lol. I've been trying to be less abrasive lately but eeeeh I don't know how successful I've been

9. Amaury Legendary Hero

• Not falling for what?
    • Don't be. I don't blame you. Lots of creeps around these days.

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

◀◀ ◀◀ unni do you love me
    unni do you love ken
    unni do you ship ravi x ken
    unni what's your favorite kpop song right now
    unni hoi hoi hoi my temperamental catallena
    unni impressions quickly initial/now
    unni favorite girl's day song
    unni is hyeri a little ****
    unni was this post acceptable

11. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

@wonsheep

oppa i am literally in love w you bb <333333333
    oppa YESSS seriously i want to watch more shows about him he is so cute and seems like such a good person aaaaaaaah i love him
    oppa i DO idk why but i just get this feel that it's... meant to be yk and also i think they're the hottest so that helps kuku
    oppa it is def time's up by nine muses i am o b s e s s e d seriously lol but before that it was mr chu by apink
    oppa i'm bewitched!~
    oppa before i was also kinda intimidated by you lol bc i don't really know you and only knew you through makaze kind of and he scared me so you scared me lol but now I SEE THE LIGHT and i realize that you are literally perf and we have so much in common and ily bc you're a really sweet and talented person who i can talk with and just aaaaaaaaah you're gr8 [ see what i did there ahahahhahhahah ]
    oppa i'm torn between don't forget me and something... and i honestly can't decide so i'm gonna say both lol [ though i feel like i like don't forget just a / little / bit more ??? ]
    oppa hyeri is a babe idk what you're on [ but yes she's a like ***** and i love her anyway fufufuf ]
    oppa your post has made me so happy and given me lifeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks <333

12. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Current and First impressions?
    Chocolate or Vanilla?
    What's your happiest memory?
    Current shirt color?
    Favorite food?
    How many pillows are on your bed?
    Favorite school subject?

13. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

@Laurence_Fox

at first i was very intimidated by you to the point that i didn't even want to post in a thread that you posted in haha but now i feel like you're really chill and the few times we've talked i've really enjoyed it and wish we could do it more often!!
    vanilla without a doubt yummmm
    uuuh going to california with my family is probs my happiest moment thus far i'm only sixteen though so i feel like more will come soon!!
    i really like plain white shirts bc they always look good under my sweaters no matter what haha
    i'm really into soup like if i could have different kinds of soup for the rest of my life i could die happy v u v
    there are two haha one is like a regular feather pillow and that one is behind a temperpedic pillow which isn't as comfy as most people make it out to be haha i think i may switch them soon bc the temperpedic isn't squishy enough for me ehuehue
    uuuh i think amaury already asked this but it's french iii fufufu

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Babu, I love you.
    Do you love me?
    Let's go on a date!
    And make magic
    with glitter and sparkles and rainbows
    and unicorns and sunshine
    and ... and ...

15. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

yes bb ofc you don't have to say anything more... v u v i love you <3

16. Mish smiley day!

fff you have qt why did i not realise.

Impressions?
    Comment vas-tu?
    Qu'est-ce que tu veux etre quand devenir-tu ancien (comme ton occupation)?
    Si tu es 'beau', qui est 'belle', sur KHV?
    Est-ce que tu vas en vacances cette annee? Si oui, ou?

(Jad, Patman and others are gonna laugh at my poor French)

hurry and reply before plummer closes! D:

17. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

aaaaaah salut ehehe ( my french is going to be hella bad to excuse me lol )

eeeh premiére j'ai pensé que tu etais trés aimable et adorable... maintenant que nous nous connaissons mieux, je pense que tu es drôle et utlie aussi et j'aimerais nous parlions plus
    uh bon s'il te plaît
    hmmm alors, maintenant je veux devenir un psychologue et aprés je serai un prof de psychologie dans université peut-être
    um je pense que jay est le mieux beau et sumi est le mieux belle
    mdr non je ne vais jamais en vacances ma famille est trés pauvre ;-;

18. Plums Wakanda Forever

you got lucky this time

hope you enjoyed your qt, andy~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.