Question Time Question Time with Ars Nova!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Agreed \o/

I've had one before, and I won Best QT Contestant for it apparently? Idk what I did but it must've been spectacular haha.

Pretty good. I discussed strategies with Ma for tying my hair back without using constricting hair ties. I'm trying to grow my hair out again, and those ties snap the ends off the outer layers so they don't grow evenly. Then I get frizzes that stick out every which-a way. I look like a mad scientist, it's awful.

Haven't gotten dressed yet, lol. But I just did laundry so, jeans and a game t-shirt if I had to guess.

Not sure! I think we're about even but Idk how long or short yours is atm. But like I said, I'm gonna grow it back out so it fits comfortably in a low ponytail.

Umm... I don't think I have any baby pictures on hand, but I might be able to get some if you remind me later.

Nope. :v

Yes pff. I'm constantly adding shit to the mess, and I never dust or vacuum. Poor cleaning ethic in general. :'D

Actually yeah. Had it retaken about a year ago with my hair down, it looks nice.

Ok, how 'bout something from a New Year's party... So, one of my friends, we'll call him Sqwow since that used to be his username (Don't ask me where he came up with it Idk), had this awful old Mission Impossible game for the N64. We'd been playing through his collection, and when we found it he told us how shitty it was, and that he'd rather torch it than play it. Well, there happened to still be fireworks around. So they did torch it. They took it out back and lit like five firecrackers right under it.

Meanwhile I was horrified, because I'm like that weird kid who flips out at people for stepping on a bug, except with video games. So after the carnage subsided, I ran out there while nobody was looking and smuggled the game into my car. I took it home without Sqwow finding out. Couple weeks later I got curious, so I popped it in to see if it would still run. And it did. Worked like a charm, despite ostensibly being burned to Hel on the outside. So let that be a lesson: Nintendo builds their shit to last, don't you EVER test their mettle.

...It occurs to me that I don't know. I will ask my folks though, and edit this post with the answer when I have it.

Nah. I'd like to, but I'm still a little squeamish about needles.

Hey stickman you said I'm not your type

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Sharing is caring, Biggie.[DOUBLEPOST=1386020845][/DOUBLEPOST]OH **** WE'RE ON PAGE THREE?!?!?!

3. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

nooba

impressions?
    if you couldnt drop kick what would you do
    fiddle or ryze
    what happens if 2 urgots ult the same target
    do you ship it
    Jaynsexual Dropkick Incest McDonald's The Movie The Game 2?

4. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Yooooo

1. Have you ever watched the Office?

2. One of your favorite TV Shows? (Not including anime!)

3. How many jobs have you had?

4. What is your dream job?

5. Do you like Karaoke?

6. What's the best gift you've ever given for the holidays?

7. Have you ever been in an accident?

8. What's the worst injury you've received?

9. Impressions. Please. c:

10. Do you loooooove me? (Do you love me?)
    please tell me you got the song reference please

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

YOP

scrubzo

Then... "Oh hey a guy :L"
    Now... I'm getting so lazy with these impression's rofl YOU'RE ARRIGHT. You're a pretty funny guy and you take all of our weird conversational topics and non sequiturs in stride. Like you've been here for ages. You fit in well is my point. If Kellu digs you then I dig you :v

Go on the internet and textually simulate the action of a dropkick (Oh wait that's what I do I guess I can't dropkick)
    [​IMG]

I WISH YOU'D STOP PLAYING TERRIBLE GAMES ALSO I ONLY PLAYED TOP LANE

LEAGUE CONTINUES TO BE GARBAGE

Like the Royal Navy my nigga

subtitle: Purple Sweater Suplex Hold

Eyyyy

Does watching scenes on Youtube count? :L

Avatar: The Last Airbender. SHOULDA SAID ANIMATION LOLOLOLOL

None. :'D I am the Unemployed Ninja.

Game writer/planner. The person who writes the story and mechanics.

Yes, a little too much. I'm the one who always sings a serious song and everyone kinda looks on awkwardly. Unless I sing Clint Eastwood, for some reason everyone LOVES that. Also I'm usually the singer when Rock Band parties happen 'cause no one else will and I can't play instruments.

Hm... I've never given sizable gifts before, usually just things I made, like avatars or little joke videos. I'd like to be able to but I just don't have the money.

Car accidents? Yeah, couple times. No serious injuries, though.

Do my double kidney stones from 2011 count

Then... I think our very first interaction was you messaging me because I did a BlazBlue thing and you recognized it, so immediately I was like "This is a woman with taste." B]
    Now... Christ, what do I even say. You were one of my first friends on the site. We've been through so fucking much together, and every time you dip it's like a hole in my heart. I just wish we roomed together and played games every day sdkfjhsgskjdg ; u; Love you bunches, got your back 5eva.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVU LOVU LOVU YOU! (DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?)

Yes pff

6. C This silence is mine

How does it feel to have the most popular Question Time thread since it was rebooted?

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Nova baybeh, I think it's time to get down to the nitty gritty. Don't you? [ If any of these are repeats I apologize because I am too lazy to read through all the questions. Feel free to skip over the ones you already answered, hurk. ]

Wookiie, do you ship it? If you don't I might have to disown you.
    Do you have a KHV crush, if so who? [ You can tell me in private if you like. ]
    Are you voting for me next week, because I will slice you in your sleep if you do. [ Just sayin ... ]
    Ultimate most awesomest best character of all time?
    First anime/manga?
    Do you swim free?
    Anything dirty hiding under your bed? ;]
    Draw me?
    Tequila party?

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

...Is it really o_o

Hearing the word "popular" in relation to myself continues to be a surreal experience

MAN SPLITTING THESE QUESTIONS UP THROUGH ALL THE BBCODE IS GONNA BE A CRAZY RIDE :'D

Omg this is getting to the point where I think we're actually making them uncomfortable pls ease up gais

besides Gumi is the best ship out there take it or leave it ;o

Uhh... Currently? Not exactly. I tend to be way into several people at once, which is awful and I wish my emotions would stop doing it to me. :'D I have a long-standing occasionally creepy squish on Saxima tho.

Uhh if you remind me! :'D I always forget to check the Playground.

[​IMG]

Uhhhh either Dragonball Z or Sailor Moon, I forget which.

Is that like a sneaky way to say skinnydipping

Either way I don't swim, water is scary ;_;

DUST DEVILS. DOUBT THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT. :L

omg I know where this is going

Everyone will want me to draw them

and I can't draw

Also I forget if I know what you look like ffff

Sure but I'm not drinkin' :'D I'll throw the party & serve the drinks tho

Ok all things considered that wasn't so bad, code-wise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.