Question Time Question Time with Ars Nova!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

DUUUUDE

I'M ABOUT TO CREAM ALL OVER THIS THREAD

Make me king ;D

Make me admin ;DD

Galaxies on the other side of the universe will use it to light their way when their sun dies

FUCK THAT QUESTION AND FUCK WHOEVER GAVE IT TO ME I FORGOT

Gosh this is always such a hard question to answer @_@ I look for a few distinct types of people, and some of them are basically opposites. But I like people who defy expectations. Dominant and aggressive girls, or mousy, effeminate guys for examples.

It is pretty sick * u*

"The whole thing plays out with a tedious inevitability, and Kelly feels rather ashamed afterward."

Then... Oui oui baguette eiffel tower onhonhon sry I'm so racist
    Now... You are like the coolest guy c': And you always say nice things to me and never judge anyone like ever. There should be a Jad in every chat that's the bottom line

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. You're funny.
    2. Are women hot?
    3. Why is today already the last day of November?
    4. You sure like making a lot of dirty jokes or responses in here, don't you?

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Why thank you u vu

No they're pretty and cute u vu and I'd like to do naughty things to many of them /brick'd

IDFK MAN IT FEELS LIKE YESTERDAY WAS THE FIRST

... /looks up WELL I GUESS I DO :L. What can I say. I am what I am and that's all what I am. And what I am is a creep :v v: :v v:

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

You become a hero and are having a pretty chill time with it. Lads, lassies, folk in-between, and folk off the spectrum all swooning at your STRONK ASS GAME. You're with a large entourage ("The Nouveaus," as they call themselves, not entirely the best name but they're a nice little bunch) every night, and just relax after you've saved the day from the small time crime and discord throughout your metropolis of choice. However, there's something missing, and you've got an idea of what it is. You need someone who can challenge you, give you something to worry about, threaten the things you love and just takes an opportunity to fart on every photo of you that they see. You are in need of a villain, and a damn good one at that.

What would make a good villainous nemesis to you as a hero? How would you try and deal with them, and why do they just wanna be all up in yo grill?​

On the flipside, you are the villain. What's you heroic nemesis like?​

What is an outfit that you've always wanted to wear, but have never had the chance to yet?

What's one quote you've heard while playing a game that makes you groan whenever you hear it?

Impressions?

how do i get chie senpai to notice me

5. Mish smiley day!

Impressions?
    If there was a soundtrack to 'a typical day in the life of Ars Nova', what would be included in it?
    From KHV, who would you like to get to know more?
    What would you say is your best character trait?

6. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

PAGE TWO?!?!?!

THAT MEANS MORE QUESTIONS! :D

LET'S MAKE IT TO PAGE THREE FOR MORE AWESOME QUESTIONS FROM JAY

So what would be MYYY KHV theme song?

If you could see one and only one member here nude, and not be judged, who would it be?

Do you swallow? I mean your nails, you sick fuck

Ever have a really bad hang nail?

Did you shop on black friday?

Did you know that In My Remains by Linkin Park makes a surprisingly good theme song for my sig gif?

If we had a sitcom, what would it be called?

Favorite. Game. Ever. Question mark.

Why is it we're very similar and yet disagree on so much?

If you could be an anime character, who would it be?

Magfest?

What's your name?

Favorite. Villain. Go.

You agree that someone can trap you on a deserted island, if you can bring TEN items. What do you bring?

What do you wish would change about this community?

Favorite take out food?

What do we need to do to beat Cat and Ienzo for best bromance next year?

What would be the game that you think made you commit so much to the hobby?

Pick one company to write games for. Forever.

I feel this pegged me well at the beginning, what traits do I have that you personified into combat you Valhalla graced designer? Also, fuck yes :|

/imagines Skyrim music over me saying "rules of nature" instead of fus ra dah.... don't even like skyrim, fuck you steam train.

Despite the reluctance, this has to be the most touching thing I've read on this forum. Thank you. Not just for saying it, in a public setting, but for meaning it and mirroring my thoughts. Our friendship may be young, but it's been just as meaningful to me. I feel like I've met my long lost chum whenever we talk and I feel every conversation we have helps me grow as a person. During this young friendship, you've become one of my closest friends and I'm glad to have you and excited to have even more of our chats. I mean it, you've been there for me whenever I needed ya, even the times you didn't know it and we just bro'd around. I do need point out that I really do not mean to take that for granted. If there is anyone I want standing beside me when I meet my idol, it's Ars Nova. Thank you for being my bud.

o/

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Probably a dark hero of sorts with an entourage of their own (and a genuinely loyal one at that), someone with a strong moral core, but who happens to believe that peace is boring and the weak deserve to be crushed underfoot. While I'd love a good fight of my own, we'd definitely come to blows over the whole "strong subdue the weak" bit.

In all likelihood I am setting them up to defeat me, because that's how I roll. That said, if they don't run on pure spirit with an adrenaline backup generator, and perhaps a dash of camaraderie and a pinch of cleverness, they don't stand a chance against me. And I'll snap their puny buster sword in half, so they better know a little of the ol' ten-and-two for good measure.

Azrael's. :L

Oh my gosh. I know there's SOMETHING. But I can't. Remember. Aaaagh. This is gonna drive me nuts. I'll shelve it until I can figure one out but I know there's at least one...

Then... "Ohey this guy's nice and also appears to be popular I will use him as a milestone to judge my own popularity"
    Now... aaaa you made ADMIN DUDE. 'Grats :'D You deserve it. Kinda caught me off-guard, gotta admit, but that's something I've always admired about you. People may not always notice you but you're always there right when you need to be. In a word, dependable. Put that on your résumé, brohann ;D

Invite her to your meat dimension

Then... Idk, honestly I confused you for Ienzo a lot haha. But I guess that's indirectly a compliment because she's cool. So you're both cool. You are fairly equal amounts of cool. pls don't kill me
    Now... You're like the boards' big sister. Idk you're just fun to have around :'D I'm bad at these impressions things ok

Probably some of these

...Yeah :'D I mean I could come up with more but that's a pretty extensive list already soooo

E: Actually I change my mind my daily theme song would just be an infinite loop of Rocky Road to Dublin

...Probably Jiku. :'D For all I know I still know barely anything. But she expressly likes it that way so I don't pry.

Compassion for others. If I didn't have that as an anchor, I'd be an absolute shitstain.

Ah christ here we go

CAN WE NOT DO THE THEMING THING AGAIN

LAST TIME IT HAPPENED I GOT MAD AND WENT FULL PRIMA DONNA BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS BEING PUSHY AND SAYING DUMB SHIT LIKE "NOVA GIMME AN ANIME THEME" OR "WHAT A7X SONG FITS ME SENPAI"

...Arright BUT JUST ONE

Wow yeah I'm gonna have to decline that one

I do enough to make people uncomfortable already but that's just too much

Not to shame you for asking, just setting boundaries :x

Only accidentally

Two words: Ingrown toenail

Yeah, but not terribly much. Just bought a pack of games on Steam. 4 for $30! c:

Please don't mention Linkin Park around me like this is still under research but it may have actually ruined my life

Biggie & Smalls

I have often said that I do not so much have a top 10 as a nebulous cloud of 7 or 8 that I can't choose a favorite between so I'll just list them all in no particular order:
    AND I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER 'EM RN

'S a testament to all the myriad minutiae of variation in the human experience, dogg.

E: OH SHIT I MISSED THIS ONE OK. Uhhhh. Probably Alucard. I mean that's a no-brainer, really. :'D

Still haven't texted my friends to see if they're going, need to get on that

Princess Angelina Contesa Louisa Francesca Banana-Fanna Bo Besca the Third

[​IMG]

THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

I tried to think of somebody else, I really did. I thought, "Surely I just wanna say him 'cause he's fresh on my mind." But I did a sweep. Haruko? Nope. Doc Scratch? Nope. Sephiroth? Kuja? Seymour? Nope nope nope. I went through the best games I'd ever played, the best comics I'd ever read, the best shows I'd ever watched. All close, but nobody can top this undying shitlord.

He has only two goals in life: to kill God and bring despair to every living thing. He is well on his way to accomplishing both.

He survived beyond death by sheer force of insanity.

He caused the apocalypse with a prototype of his magnum opus.

He killed the only woman who ever loved him without a shred of remorse.

He turned the world's greatest sorceress into his personal slave.

He founded every major post-apocalyptic faction, then set them against each other, all to see what would emerge.

He ruined the lives of an entire family, just because they were related to someone who factored into his scheme.

He utterly broke at least three people's spirits and made them his unwitting pawns without lifting a finger.

He outfoxed an all-knowing, all-powerful artificial intelligence which could see everything across space, time, and every possible dimension, including those newly formed, just by making it blink.

He literally subsists on the hatred of all those he has wronged.

HE FUCKING LOVES EGGS.

Terumi. Motherfucking. Yuuki.

Look him up in the dictionary. You'll find him under EVIL.

Firewood, firewood, firewood, firewood, firewood, firewood, firewood, firewood, matches, matches. Nigga better not DREAM of strandin' me on no goddamn island without my electronics I'd be up outta there like an LGBT outta the bible belt

The number of people willing to just go up in a thread and be hateful, negative shitheads just 'cause the OP's not a friend of theirs.

Either pizza, burgers, or chicken sandwiches. :v

I mean they've been kinda quiet, if we keep hijackin' threads maybe people will understand the gr8nezz

OH MAN. THAT'S ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD QUESTION. But uhh. My short term memory is bootybutt so I can't really say. I think there have been several, really, because I constantly question if I've been wasting my time on them, but something always comes along to remind me there's good in the medium. If you want a laundry list, refer to my favorite games above; they're the memories that are most vivid in my mind, and they were there for me when I felt like a failure, to remind me that my ideas, ambitions, and accomplishments aren't null and void just because they aren't measured on a scale and don't bring in cash. Games are like family to me, and I couldn't pick one family member over another.

Mine. At this point, I'm the only one I trust not to drive my business into the ground. Close second goes to Platinum, even though they don't make the games I'd want to, because they're the only company I both respect and actually have hope for at present.

In most aspects of your life you're a very "bum-rush" type of guy. You're drawn to conflict with little to no regard for whether you're equipped to handle it or whether you'll come out worse for the wear - and oddly enough, that recklessness often sees you through hard times, because people just aren't ready for you. That's where the Fell Knight aspect came from. But even since we've met I've also seen you develop some self-preservation instincts and learn to temper that brash nature, usually to your benefit; you're able to recoil from a particularly heated argument and even admit you were wrong, which takes patience, flexibility, and an acute sense of danger. Hence Ninja. It also happens that Fell Knight/Ninja is the perfect descriptor for Raiden with Ripper Mode so I figured you'd like it :'D

Fix'd that for ya

... ; u;

FUCK THE HIGH FIVE, GIMME A HUG YOU SHITHEAD.

[​IMG]

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

[​IMG]

LISTEN THIS IS MY ONLY HUGGING IMAGE ;_;

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

If you could pit any two characters ever against each other, who would you have duke it out?
    If it's not too much trouble, can I know my theme song Nova-sempai?
    Do you really think you and Jay stand a chance against Enzy and I?
    No seriously, DO YOU CASUALS THINK YOU CAN TAKE US?
    This isn't a question, but there's no shame in liking the original Ben 10 + Alien Force because those shows were actually p. good -- the newer stuff is where it turned to shit, along with the rest of CN.
    Fight me in MvC3 sometime if your internet doesn't implode? (be warned, I am a filthy, simple-using casual ;-; )
    Can I just give you a hug because I've learned that we have much more in common than I thought?

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Nigga did you not just partake in observing how cute our moment was? How in sync we are? We got this.

Also, not Nova. Oops.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It's cool, and you two are cute. But bitch, you have not seen how cute our moments are on Skype. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE CATKAT.
    nubby meme.png

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Dante and Alucard duh

senpai*

FINE

BUT LET'S NOT MAKE A THING OUT OF THIS

I'D MUCH RATHER WE MAKE A THING OUT OF RPG CLASSES :<

YOUR TIME IS OVER, OLD HATS.

THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE IS A TSUNAMI ON THE BEACHES OF YOUR STAGNATION.

AND SHOULD YOU FIND AFTERWARD THAT YOUR SPINES ARE INTACT ENOUGH TO CRANE YOUR NECK ALOFT

YOU SHALL FIND US, RIDING HIGH AND MIGHTY ON THAT WAVE.

[​IMG]

WE WILL SURF ON YOUR FACES.

lol it's funny 'cause the new one's what I'm watching

Alien Force is the worst one imo, it's embarrassing to be that serious about a setting that absurd

Babe it has been eons since I had even the slightest urge to play Marvel I'm sry

Of course love c': I'm always open for hugs

[​IMG]

I couldn't find anything that didn't look shippy so jUST PRETEND IT'S A REALLY AFFECTIONATE PLATONIC HUG... which is kinda appropriate actually[/font]

13. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

[​IMG]

OMG LIEK HAI NOVA ITZ UR FAV PERSUN EVAR
    you know
    me. ;D
    loljk i'm awful

Now, onto your questions!

1. Name your top 5 video games of all time?

2. Describe your favorite outfit to me?

3. What do you think of this song?

4. Have you missed me? :L

5. What's your current obsession?

6. Are you excited for the holidays?

7. Do you have any posters/artwork/decorations on your bedroom walls?

8. Gimme a must-watch anime to watch.

9. Can I come over?

10. What's your most memorable moment from elementary school? (Grades K-5 if you went to a different school you know what I mean)

I'll come up with more for you. :3

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

[​IMG]

THREAD JUST GOT 1000x BETTER

Pff got a variation of this one a while back and I STILL CAN'T DECIDE AGH. So I'm just gonna regurgitate the list, again in no particular order:
    Dark blue jeans, t-shirt, and a black long-sleeve dress shirt. :L I don't dress complicated, but I do like to look nice.

Ooh la la, I'm diggin' it. You've found my weakness sweetheart, lil' of the old electro house <3 And I love those launchpads, so elegant.

GIRL ARE U KIDDIN' ME JFDSHGKJGHSKDGJH ; u; I always miss the shit outta you, you know this

THIS SON OF A BITCH. Name's Azrael. He fights like a boar and he eats like one too. He refers to defeating an opponent as "devouring" them. And those tattoos aren't just for show: They're power limiters, without which he could punch a hole through the planet.

Yessss \o\ /o/ \o/ /o\ \o\ \o/ /o/ /o\ It's gonna be a ball. I never get to see my stepbrother these days, so hopefully he'll be around for a week or two as Christmas draws closer. Used to hate him but then I heard he was sayin' nice things about me to his girlfriend and I felt all guilty, so now I wanna hang out & hopefully make amends.

I do have a few generic oriental decorations, which are kinda old. I have some Homestuck posters I wanna hang up in their place, it's just a matter of finding the time.

Have you seen FLCL? Because you should definitely watch FLCL. It basically made me who I am today :L Failing that, Outlaw Star or Durarara!! are both excellent choices.

Sure! Just... maybe wait 'til the new year, if you're not already planning/in the middle of a trip. 'Cause the folks tend to be busy through most of December. But yeah if you're ever in town just lemme know and we can work somethin' out :3

Speakin' of which, Ed has somethin' he needs to tell you, if he hasn't already. I think he'll be nearby soon. Guessin' he wants to visit.

Ah cripe, my long-term memory is such ass. Although I do remember that in 4th grade I had a teacher named Sister Dolorita (Catholic school) and it was all we could do not to slip and call her Sister Dorito. Which one poor bastard did once while we were headed to lunch. She gave him the Eyes for like thirty fuckin' seconds, then just dismissed us all.

Lookin' forward to it bb <3333

15. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Me asking to come over made me realize something! December 29, I'll be heading to your neck of the woods to Orlando for a week! I'll be in Disney, Universal, Epcot, and hopefully Seaworld in those days, as well as going to the beach and stuff! I'd really hope to see you then, if you wanna talk about it more you know where to find me, bby. c;

1. Do you still own any of your childhood toys/stuffed animals?

2. Do you have a television in your bedroom? Does it have cable/satellite/internet? And go ahead and tell me the systems you have hooked up to it. c:

3. What's your favorite dish from your favorite restaurant?

4. What's your present for the holiday season you can't wait to have? c:

5. Have you ever shot a firearm?

6. Have you ever had to call emergency services before?

7. What's your favorite thing to do in the summer with your friends?

8. How's Donald? :L (I'm surprised I remembered. ._. My memory is an ******* sometimes)

9. What are some holiday traditions that you and your family do?

10. Do you and your family live near your extended family? Or are they spread out across the US?

I'll be back~

16. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

If by chance anybody's hovering over this thread afraid to post, you don't have to be a friend to ask, I swear. I'm a sucker for answering questions, doesn't matter who they're from~

Aaaawesome! Remind me when it gets closer, I'm sure we can make a meet-up out of it :3

Depends what we're calling a toy. If we still have any action figures, legos, stuffed toys, things like that, then they aren't kept in my room anymore. But I do have a set of Star Wars-themed piggy banks from way back. The banks are set into stands, and on the stands are Darth Vader and the droids. There's a button you can press on each one to make them move around and say shit, but the playback is garbled 'cause they're old. They're up on a shelf where you can't see the button, so every now and then somebody's cleaning up there and presses one by accident. Freaks 'em right out, haha.

Yes and it's HUEG. Setup's pretty scattered, haha. I've got a SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS3, and two 360s (one's my roommate's), and they just kinda go in and out as desire dictates.

Hmm... Probably the Hawgzilla, from Chop Shop. Local burger dive. Four humongous patties with cheese drizzled over top. And yes, I did eat it in a sitting. The only hogzilla here is me

I'm gonna ask for a complete collection of Cowboy Bebop. So that'll be a treat c: Debating getting a Vita as well, but we'll see if I can find enough games I want to justify it.

I have, but a long time ago. My grandmother decided I should know what they sound like, so if I ever hear one I can identify it.

Not once, oddly enough.

Road trips, conventions, festivals, tournaments, slumber parties. Anything social or relating to our hobbies, pretty much.

He's well! Just got a job at a theater that's opening up down the road, actually. :L I got as far as an interview but there's been no follow-up since then.

We throw a costume party every Halloween, usually themed, and sometimes we host smaller parties for family and friends on New Year's and the 4th of July. I usually spend Thanksgiving either with my grandparents or with a batch of cousins up in Georgia. For Halloween and Christmas we decorate to EXCESS. Like, I've actually had to have a talk with Ma about all the work we end up doing. We're gonna go easy on it the next couple of years, but the parties are still on. When I move out I'd like to celebrate Halloween with something more... earthy, like a harvest tradition, or an old spirits' day thing. Less gauche and hectic, more reverent and easy-going.

My grandparents are a couple hours out, but other than that, nobody's terribly close. We have some family in Ohio, on my grandpa's side, and the cousins I mentioned above are my stepdad's. And we may have some family in Hawaii? I dunno, but my grandma's mother was from there.

I'll keep your seat warm ;*

17. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

That's awesome. c: I love learning new things about you everytime we talk. <3

1. How far have you driven from your home before?

2. What's some hilarious memories you have? (Try not cracking up while telling the story. xD)

3. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

4. What kind of phone do you own?

5. What was your plate on thanksgiving?

6. What did you dress up as for your Halloween party, if I may?

7. Have you ever been to a tea party?

8. How many jackets do you own?

9. What's your normal morning like?

10. If you could meet 5 members of KH-V and have a party with them, who would they be and what would you guys do? :3

I'm gonna be back, don't worry. <3

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

You should just ask me questions unprovoked ;* No need for a QT

Not far, actually. Maybe two hours tops? But I've flown out to a couple places in the US.

How 'bout the time my friends tried to wake me up? If you don't know, I sleep like a LOG. And they didn't know the magick trick to get me up, which is a gentle nudge on the shoulder. So they just started throwing shit at me. Eventually they pulled one of my mattresses out from under me and slammed it back down. Failing that, they threw one of our friends on me - specifically our spastic Puerto Rican friend, who proceeded to fail and screech at the top of his lungs. Bear in mind, I had to have this story told to me, because I slept soundly through the whole thing.

It depends. I think it's misleading to call certain things "conspiracies" to begin with. Typically, when people harm others or keep secrets from them, it's not out of malice or part of some grand overarching evil scheme. It's just a matter of an opportunity presenting itself, a temptation being too sweet to resist. When you look at the fashion industry, that constantly feeds young women these awful messages about body image, it's not because they want girls to feel bad about themselves; it's because, traditionally, that approach sells. They don't care about the reason; they're running a business, and that business needs customers.

I believe in a number of things people would call conspiracy theories, but I don't believe they're conspiracies. Like the fact that various corporations are attempting to gain acute control of information flow, especially on the internet; they don't want to create a fascist state or any of that garbage, they're just trying to protect their assets and their reputation. Or the fact that the American school system is designed to leave students dependent, mired in debt, and lacking important skills for adulthood; not because the older generation is trying to keep us down, but because a dependent student can be sold goods and services, like credit, student loans, and the like.

There's no mastermind. Nobody's wringing their hands and twirling their goatee behind the scenes. Rather, in all likelihood, there are a slew of people bent over their office desks, wondering what their retirement fund is going to look like, and still another group a few floors up in the same building wondering what they can get away with, what their customers will tolerate, in the name of security.

Samsung Galaxy S3. :L It's kinda pissin' me off, I miss having a non-smartphone that didn't try to link a bunch of accounts and personal info all the time and wouldn't just randomly stop reading as a storage device on my computer. Ah well, some of the apps are useful.

Mix of light and dark meat turkey, stuffing, mac & cheese, Hawaiian rolls with butter, and potato salad with no relish. c:

A metalhead, pff. I just wore a Pantera shirt, some spiked wristbands, and a bandana.

Nah, not a tea drinker. :x

None, currently. I really need one so I can put patches all over it.

• Wake up late
    • Eat lunch
    • Get on internet
    • Lose entire day

Sumi, Andu, you, Saxima, Kellu, SIXSOME ;D /brick'd

Pff omg girl how mANY QUESTIONS U GOT

Keep 'em comin' <3

19. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

:L This is actually really funny and entertaining. I've never really gotten into QT's like this, other than with you, but it's still funny.
    I don't think I had a QT before. Maybe one. xD

1. How has your day been so far? :3

2. What's your outfit for today?

3. Is your hair still longer than mine? :L

4. Can you show us a picture of you when you were little? I bet you were the cutest!

5. Do you own a snuggie?

6. Do you have a hard time keeping your bedroom clean?

7. Are you satisfied with your license picture?

8. Another hilarious story to tell? That last I told my boyfriend and he laughed. I cracked up at it. xD

9. What blood type do you have?

10. Have you ever given blood?

20. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Excuse you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.