Question Time Question Time with Ars Nova!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Ars Nova!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

You have the choice of listening to The Lion Sleeps Tonight or Take On Me on loop, for the rest of your narrow lifespan. There are no alternatives. It's either the lion, or the anthropomorphic live sketch. Which do you choose?

Do you have better tables manners than Albert Fish? Be honest.

Top hats or fedoras?

Got a favorite superhero? Restraint: It cannot be Batman.

Favorite mythological creature of lore?

Embarrassing kiddie show from childhood? The Wiggles, Barney, Clifford the Big Red Dog, etc.

Describe three traits you posses which you pride yourself in.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

Hey dud

You get to control one of four elements: Earth, Fire, Air, or Water. Which one do you choose?

Favorite Pokemon? And then least favorite?

What fictional series weapon would you want to wield?

What's something you admire in [any member you choose]?

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

'SUP. B] Happy T-gives you jive turkeys

Take On Me duh

Do you know how many times in my life I've shouted IN A DAY OOOOR TWOOOOOOOOOOO

P-plead the fifth

Wow how can one terrible person have so many cool nicknames. "Werewolf of Wysteria," "Brooklyn Vampire," "Moon Maniac" omg

Pink cowboy hat or bust

Ba-

FUFCK

Ok fine other than TERRY MCGINNIS (THOUGHT I MEANT BRUCE WAYNE DIDN'T U?)

Uhh probably The Flash because he's the only superhero I know who talked one of his rogues gallery into going home and taking his meds. And that is beautiful on so many levels. :'D

I'm glad you said 'creature' cuz otherwise we would've been here all day haha. Probably a tie between Jörmungandr, Níðhöggr, the Valravn, and the many black dogs of the British Isles. Honorable mentions to the Phoenix, nameless eagle that sits atop Yggdrasil, and any and all varieties of Faerie.

I'm not embarrassed of what I watched. I grew up with Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and all the rest. If you're talkin' about when I was a wee tyke, then yeah, I watched stuff like Veggietales and Barney, but what else is a little kid gonna watch? (Hell I still sing Keep Walking all the time so :v) I'm far more embarrassed that I've actually recently come to slightly enjoy Ben 10 and its derivatives sometimes maybe.

Sincerity, empathy, and imagination. c:

Ey bro whas gud

If you're asking me to CHOOSE, I'd go with Fire. But according to my sun sign I should be picking Air. :L Earth I basically can't understand at all, and I'm scared of Water, so.

EVERYTHING IN GEN. III

PLUS SOME OTHER STUFF :L

...WAIT TAKE CASTFORM OUT OF THAT LIST ABOVE

What weapon STRICTLY from a fictional series? Probably none. I hate it when series make up their own weapons, especially when an existing weapon would've fit better and looked cooler. What weapon that I've EVER seen wielded in a fictional series? Kanabō, no contest. IN MY DREAMS I'M THE ONI. IT'S ME. 3:E

Aaaahahaha I was expecting somebody to be like "Tell me what you like about this person" and put me on the spot :'D

I LIKE LARIA'S QUESTIONS. :U And the things she says in general. She's such an oddly observant and creative person, like a little porcelain android learning about the world. It's wonderful. <3 One day she's going to take offense to me calling her a doll/robot all the time[/quote][/quote]

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

FUCK. YES.

Yes, yes yes... Impressions? I want them. All of them.

Why do you not share my love of tea?

WHY WON'T YOU JUST LOVE RAIDEN?

What are you most proud of in your life? Keep it unrelated to the forum or video games.

Will ever finish DRRR?

What would it be like if we met?

Fav food?

WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

What's your name?

Fav beverage?

NAME PLEASE?

What do you think should be your forum theme song? That's right- one song to fit all of your thread entries.

What do you do in your free time other than game?

You like to game, right?

I'LL THINK OF MORE LATER. SUCK IT NIG. <3[DOUBLEPOST=1385691232][/DOUBLEPOST]

#whyisaidfuckyes

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

THIS POST TOOK ME A LIFETIME SO YOU BETTER CLICK ON EVERY SINGLE LINK

Then... Well, you should know what I thought of you at first, considering your hand in... Eh, better not to drudge it up in public. Suffice it to say you were the enemy of my friend.
    Now... I've been reluctant to give you this much leeway, seein' as our friendship is barely half a year old, but... you're pretty much my best bud on KH-V right now. You're funny, passionate, sincere, patient, and I already feel like you're my long-lost brother. You're an audience when I have none, which as a social performer with attention issues is a godsend. And you've probably already kept me from quitting the site at least once. So be proud, you little shit.

Because it's not sweet, savory, tangy, or salty, and I can only have things that are those things. Or maybe tea can be any of those things and my first tea was just really bitter and weird-tasting. Whatever I ASSOCIATE TEA WITH COUGH SYRUP THAT'S WHY. /prepares last will & testament You just wanted me to admit I hate tea in front of everybody didn't you

BECAUSE HE'S AN ANGSTY WHITE KID WITH A TINFOIL JAW WHO THINKS HE CAN DO CAPOEIRA

I'm proud of the fact that I'm still here and I still have my dreams and ambitions. Life has done everything it could to make me feel like a glitch waiting to be fixed, and make my desired profession seem like a childish pipedream, and the fact that I'm still trudging on is perhaps my most outstanding expression of willpower ever.

Probably not nope :'D

0:25-1:20

...There are a lot. :'D I LOVE FOOD OK. Cheeseburger probably tops the list if I really had to fret over it, though. But I also like chicken, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes (LONG AS IT'S CREAMY AND WHITE LIKE I LIKE MY WOMEN LOL Disclaimer that is not true at all except the creamy part), scrambled eggs, mozzarella sticks, cheesecake, and pumpkin spice cupcakes, to name a few.

Stephanie Whitaker

Charles Q. Bosco

Now THIS, by contrast, is a straight shut-out. Cream soda 4 lyf :'D

Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III

YOU ASK THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Each character in that sentence links to a song. AND I WASN'T EVEN DONE.

Socialize, write, listen to music, eat, think about gaming.

WHO TOLD YOU

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

gomen if these qs are butt but w/e

impressions? past and current? MAYBE EVEN FUTURE???!?!?? O:
    when was the first time you listened to kpop [ if you have ]? if you have, what song was it and did you like it?
    fave candy?
    aren't the peeps in my khv theme hotties??
    three peeps on khv you'd date in a heartbeat [ regardless of their status + sexual orientation, etc. ]
    do you like to dance? if so, to what song?
    I REALLY LIKE YOUR NAME KUKUKU
    one thing about yourself you'd wish to improve?
    ever had a mani / pedi? if so, did you enjoy it?

lol these qs are so random bye flies into the sun

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Initial impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Are you going to be lolinvisiburulol forever?
    4. Do you love me? Because I love you.
    5. Favorite meal? Favorite snack? Favorite food? Favorite drink?
    6. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    7. What is the meaning of whoosh?
    8. Have I ever annoyed you? Can you remember what it was, if so?
    9. Sex.
    10. Describe yourself in one word.

9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

HA!

AHA!

I BEAT YOU TO IT AMAURY! I BEAT YOU TO ALL OF THAT! EXCEPT SNACK! BUT I GOT IT! BEFORE... YOU!

10. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

How's your day been so far?

Have you been eating alright?

Do you have a girlfriend yet?

Where are my grandkids?

You're not getting any younger, you know.

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Noooo bb you know I love to answer questions about myself I'm a narcissist like that

Thank you lots for being here all of you ; u;

...I... don't know what that means

Then... Idk, you were just kinda there. No strong feeling one way or the other.
    Now... You remind me so much of my mother's friend, and my only hope for you is that you don't grow up to be as much of a spiteful, nauseating gossip. Because everything else about that comparison is lovely and flattering rofl.
    Later... I will be bara and you will be legal and naughty things will happen. Oh yes. Sorry one sec Chris Hansen's at the door

I have for sure, and I can't recall what the very first was but the farthest back I can recall is BONAMANA by Super Junior because the name made me giggle. It's arright but it's not my favorite. Like if somebody's got it on then I might dance to it for a bit. And I like to hear you talk about it because I like to hear people talk about their passions * u*

Uhh... Wow that's hard to answer. I never thought of myself as a candy person but first place is pretty tight competition I guess! Uhh if we're counting chocolates then they definitely win. And therein I am probably fondest of Piroulines.

Ooh la la~

Jiku, Saxima, Kellu. Honorable mention to Jayn & Misty. First the tea now the people I'd date yOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET ME IN TROUBLE :<

Uhh... Not so much. I might like it if I had the body for it. If I did, I'd dance to this B]

If it's my username then ty c: If it's my real name then ew no

Tie between self esteem and motivation levels.

I have not. And if you saw my nails, either set, that would become immediately apparent. #bitinghabit

Ta-ta dahling, thanks for dropping by~

Then... "Bit of an odd one, that Amaury fellow."
    Now... Well I've just gotta say it, man... You've really gotta work on the boundary issues. Like this?

Really isn't your business, sorry to say! And the fact you've PMed me about it, among other things, doesn't help at all. You've got to build friendly bonds with people before you can act friendly with them, those are just the rules of the game. And I don't wanna make it seem like people are talking behind your back, but I know I'm not the only one who's been unnerved by this before. Not to mention you make threads about certain people and I just look at them and go "Eugh that's gonna creep him/her/them out when they see it."

You're a nice guy, man. Bit blunt, but nicer than people give you credit for. And I understand you're an inquisitive mind with a lot to say, and that's great. Nobody learns unless they're willing to ask. But you've just got to learn what's appropriate to say and when. If you did that though, you'd be fine in my book.

...Yeah see tHAT'S NOT HELPING, REALLY HOPING IT WAS A JOKE...

Not to assist Jay in tooting his own horn which I'm sure he'd love, the sicko but yeah I kinda did already answer those. :v For "favorite meal" and "favorite snack," pretty much just pick from the above. (Yes I've eaten a whole fried chicken breast as a snack before I did say I was a porker if you recall)

Ah jeez, you can't ask me to pick. I've got plenty of friends and I admire plenty of people in both categories.

whoosh [hwoosh, hwoo sh, woosh, woo sh
    noun
    1. a loud, rushing noise, as of air or water: a great whoosh as the door opened.
    verb (used without object)
    2. to move swiftly with a gushing or hissing noise: gusts of wind whooshing through the trees.
    verb (used with object)
    3. to move (an object, a person, etc.) with a whooshing motion or sound: The storm whooshed the waves over the road.

Only a couple times when you asked me about things I'd rather not answer. Nothing major.

...That's... not... a questioaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UTTERLY FUCKED.

[​IMG]

HA?

A-HA!

omfg dude don't be a ponce

E: AND THEN SOMEBODY POSTS WHILE I'M IN THE POST PREVIEW AFTER I LITERALLY JUST GAVE AN ANSWER WITH THEIR NAME IN IT. LET THE EMBARRASSMENT BEGIN

Lovely c: I'm at my grandfolks' for the weekend, and we had a big Thanksgiving dinner.

...No. :c My diet is awful, and I pig out all the time. But I am drinking water regularly and trying to watch my sodium intake.

NO, FOR ALL MY EFFORTS. ;_;

Somedaaaay

I know believe me D': My depression won't let me forget

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Just a little FYI, I did that because I was concerned about you then. I won't publicly go into full details why, but just know that. Tonight's question was pure joke, and outside of some people's Question Times, I don't bring that up anymore in my general everyday posts. It's not fun anymore.

Both. But I'm meaning it as brother / sister type love.

13. Antidote Façade

Ok, uhh, sorry if you only want questions from people you know, but...LAME QUESTIONS GO!

Favourite TV show(s) & movie(s)?

Fav vidyas out of the following genres? (where applicable);

J/RPG:
    Fighting:
    Action:
    Platforming/Adventure:
    Puzzle/Mystery
    Visual Novel:
    Shoot 'Em Up:
    Other:

What are those adorb characters in your sig from? I must know!

Do you have/want any tattoos or piercings?

How's lyf in gen?

/Soz.

14. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Trust, you don't want none of this, sir.

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Pff not at all sweetheart = 3=~ Ask away, that's what we're here for

Show: FLCL
    Film: 괴물, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, Summer Wars

OH BOY THESE QUESTIONS :'D

JRPG: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, The World Ends with You, Final Fantasy IX/X
    WRPG: Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance SHUT THE FUCK UP JAY

SO MANY. Dustforce, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Mario World, Super Meat Boy, N/N+... Mostly Nintendo and PC, actually.

Anodyne, Banjo-Tooie

Catherine, Panel de Pon (Puzzle League, Tetris Attack etc.), Puyo Pop (Kirby's Avalanche, Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine etc.)

Does Uninvited count? :'D I'm not well-versed, sry

Not a fan.

Ikaruga

JET SET RADIOOOO Future, Armored Core 3/4/For Answer

They are the playable characters of the first two Golden Sun games. From left to right: Garet, Mia, Ivan, Isaac, , Jenna, Piers, and Sheba. The artist credit is in my signature, just click the far right tab. c:

Nah, not really.

It's arright. I could complain but I won't.

Pfft you say that all the time but you're lovely to me c':

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh hey, look who it is!

Impressions, first and current?
    Who are your three fav Mass Effect hotties? ("Heavy risk... but the prize.")
    You and five friends get trapped in an RPG of your choosing. Who gets sucked in, what's the game and what is everyone's role/ability/gimmick?
    Top five favorite anime villains?

i feel like i should ask you more but i've got nothing upupupu

17. Cherry Berry Chaser

8D Ohohooh~ Hi there!

Name all of your past usernames?

18. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

NOVS

i'll shoot for the lame impression questions: then/now?

do you like the booty???

DO YOU????!?!?

how many woods can you chuck, if u get my drift?

am I sexy, in ur eyes, senpai?

last question. will you marry me? /gets down on one knee

(i didn't center align this just for you bby)

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

LOOK WHO IT IS INDEED. :v I had no idea my turn was up until Mish sent me a message. There's gotta be a better way to keep track of the QTs.

Then... I don't even remember what I thought of you before we started talking. I think we kinda discovered each other spontaneously, haha.
    Now... You've definitely earned your rep as the boards' #1 fangirl. For better and for worse. :'D But I find you more charming than the standard faire, and you're a trooper to put up with my awkward creepy flirting all the time, so all the haters can suck a knob. You call me if anyone starts dissin' your Shersuperwhostuckthrones or whatever.

Jack, Jack, Jack. /brick'd Jack, Tali, Wrex. With a side of calibrations.

Final Fantasy IX. Basically asking me what's my favorite fantasy world, and that's no contest. As for my party...
    DigitalAtlas Ninja/Fell Knight - Frail physical DPS with pseudo-tank capabilities in a pinch. Lots of ways to avoid damage and dish out combos or critical hits, sometimes all at once. Later gains the ability to belt out a war cry RULES OF NATUREEEE and increase his damage for a time.
    What? Wayfarer/Alchemist - Utility character who makes ample use of the inventory, and can save the party from a tight spot with an array of escape/distraction skills. Not much use in a straight brawl, but just makes life easier when he's around. Later gains the ability to talk down most enemies and convince them to walk away.
    Sumi Orator/Astrologist - Mistress of buffs/debuffs of all kinds. Elemental values, stat values, ailment resistance, turn speed/order, you name it. Able to verbally tear down enemies and predict good fortune for allies. Later gains the ability to deal a random effect based on one of the major arcana.
    Saxima Monk/Archer - She's quick and nimble when she needs to be~ She can float through the air, and STING LIKE A BEE. Fast, dodgy, and good from any range, and also able to pierce armor with a well-aimed shot. Later gains the ability to Charm enemies with her adorable voice.
    G_S Thief/Samurai - Another character tuned for speed and damage, but a lil' tankier and more about strong single strikes than piling on tons of attacks. Basically if Mugen and Jin were the same person, also black. Later gains the ability to force one enemy into a game of Janken and deal insane damage if they lose.

THIS IS REALLY FUN AND THERE ARE SO MANY MORE PEOPLE I WANTED TO DO THIS FOR SO IF YOU ASK AND YOU'RE A FRIEND I'LL PROBABLY MAKE YOU ONE. JUST FYI, IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR QUESTIONS. :D

V. LOVE MACHINE (Summer Wars)
    IV. Lordgenome (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
    III. Zolf J. Kimblee (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
    II. Yami Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
    I. Haruhara Haruko (FLCL)

THAT'S OK CUZ THESE TOOK ME A LIFETIME. :'D Feel free to come back l8r if you think of anything, <3 u qurl

y halo 8]

On KH-V... Nouveau Nova, Sforzato
    Elsewhere... Shadow Flare, Kichi, Medieval's on Sale, 50,000 Unstoppable Watts!, Via Nova, Flare Sword, Nova Flare, Annie Nova, AND THAT'S NOT EVEN HALF OF THEM DFSHGFJSGSDG.

JANS

Then... "Yoooo I have MSN friends now ; u; People like meeee." Lol you were one of my first friends, I was just happy to have one.
    Now... Fun guy to hang around, always something to talk about or some new music to share, and you are both chill about most things and actively invested in my well-being, which is a nice combo that I don't find that often. You just make me feel better about life. = 3=

r u kiddin me.

[​IMG]

do u kno who ur dealing with.

[​IMG]

my thirst for booty is unQUENCHABLE.

[​IMG]

I AM RAVENOUS IN MY PURSUIT OF THE BOOTY.

[​IMG]

I AM THE KING OF BOOTY.

[​IMG]

I AM THE BOOTY BEHUDTY.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

THE BOOTY WILL LIVE FOREVER

/instab& bye everyone

Two in a row (THEY SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE)

I would not say 'sexy' per se but definitely 'cute in a physically attractive way' if that makes any sense ;x

...omg ; n;

T-this is so sudden... I mean... I-I need some time to think aaaa

...I LITERALLY JUST NOTICED THAT

NVM I WILL MARRY YOU

20. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

DUDE

HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR DARK SOULS 2?

How can we make the world a better place?

How can we make KHV a better place?

How powerful will our brohug be?

Would you sleep with your Significant Other if your parent was in their body? /shot (goddammit Ed)

What is a quality you usually look for in a partner?

How awesome is it to love anyone regardless of gender?

"Ashwin, Haseo and Kelly walk into a bar...", can you finish this joke?

Impressions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.