Q&A Blog with My Kingdom Hearts OC's!

Discussion in 'Workshops & Recreation' started by Rinzler, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Ello folks! I got inspired by cstars, Arch's, tamale's and many others OC asks that I'd do one myself! I mentioned this back on cstars Ask, so I thought about doing it sooner than later. The slight difference is that this will be growing with my list of many OC's rather then one, kinda like a blog. I strictly ask for the questions to be PG, I'll consider later on about PG-13, but we'll see what happens. Also you can do short questions, but don't make it too frequent, as shown in some other Asks. This will start with my most cherished KH OC; Owain "Marx" Sableheart, then grow with others joining in, it will also help me a better picture about them so fill free to ask them (within PG rules of course)! If by curiosity about what he looks like, this is Marx:

upload_2018-7-1_13-4-45.jpeg

I'll post his keyblade up later on, but for now, it's time for Marx to be in the spotlight!

Marx: ....... Oh, is it my turn? Sorry, I space out a lot. Uh, hello people my name is Marx, I'm 18 years old and a Keyblade Master. Fill free to ask me anything.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

What's your favorite color?
    Who's your best friend?
    What's your keyblade called?
    What does it look like?

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

(I know it's not explainable in canon lol but sorry) What's your Hogwarts House?
    What do you value most in life?
    What would you say is your biggest flaw?
    Describe yourself in three words

(Funny story about that last question XD Someone asked that in my own "Ask about OC" thread, and so it was fresh in my mind when, at a job interview, the manager said she "liked to throw in an unexpected question to catch people off guard" and asked me to describe myself in three words. I so impressed her with my ready answer, she was like "Woah everyone's usually really flustered with that one!") XD

4. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Marx: Not quite sure, maybe a Griffindor? Not 100% sure. The things I value in life more then anything are my friends, family and home. My biggest flaw would be sometimes I get a little too selfless, which then also puts others in danger from time to time. In three words I am; Loyal, Wise and Kind.

Marx: Hmm... Favorite color has to be Crimson, I’m not sure why but it must do with the crimson sun rising from my home world. My best friend has to be Ziz, he’s a little Shadow Heartless runt that I found in my years of training while I was in the Dark Margin. I actually have two Keyblades now, one is “The Fiercest Wolf” while the other is “Lunar Eclipse”, one represents Dawn or sunrise and the other represents Dusk or nightfall. These are what they look like:
    upload_2018-7-1_12-31-2.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-1_12-33-19.jpeg

(Note: Lunar Eclipse Keyblade belongs to Zodiark, I thought it would be a good pair to my own The Fiercest Wolf Keyblade.)

5. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Henllo! I thought I’d update something about Marx real quick, so the current/present version of Marx that is receiving asks will be (hopefully soon) in Kingdom Hearts SOS. I finished a new design specifically for this and am quite proud of it, here’s what it looks like:
    upload_2018-7-28_23-23-30.jpeg

It really shows the struggle of what happened to him before, (SPOILER: SEE KH SOS TO FIND OUT WHEN HE JOINS). Anyway, that’s all I have to say, no big changes... Yet. Happy asking!

6. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Little update on Marx: So I switched his story up a bit, he never trained in the Dark Margin, but rather in a sacred valley on his world Altureon. Another add on is his design, he first gets a purple wolf mask then gets a white version later on.

upload_2018-10-7_13-45-38.jpeg

And one last thing, I’ve given Marx three theme songs; a normal theme, a dark theme and a light theme. Here they are:

That’s bout it for now, just a little bit of info and design, asks are always opened if you wanna know more bout him.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018