Kingdom Hearts II Proud Mode

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Amaury, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

level up guide? Re:CoM was one of the few kingdom hearts games I didn't get a guide for. I just went with what felt good. That's why on my second time, because the first time i was low on CP, I focused a bit more on CP than HP, because HP can be brought back with cures and stuff, but you need cards high enough that they help and don't get broken.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I guess while we're more on Re:CoM now, what Keyblade cards should I use?

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I stuck with a few different ones, since sticking with just one type probably isn't the best thing, but there's olympia for sure, Oblivion and oathkeeper if you can afford them. I got them a lot because I had a ton of shop cards. And Maybe some kingdom keys just because they're the cheapest to put in, but make sure they're high leveled. I can't remember too well what I used, since it's been a while.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Well, I fathom the more CP than HP thing, but wouldn't a deck of only strong Keyblades, such as Oblivion, work the best?

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, considering you don't get Oblivion till later on in the game, and how much they cost to put in, You'll need too much CP. You'd have to focus so much on it you wouldn't get sleights or HP. Sleights aren't major importance, but they're still pretty important to have different kinds in your deck. That, and it's good to mix some because each type has different stats

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yeah, I forgot that better cards consume more CP.

That makes perfect sense, then, to have a variety.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

you could get some made to premium or whatever, but those are a bit of a pain. I can't remember what it was, but I remember that it wasn't the greatest idea to have too many premium cards.

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

If I recall correctly, premium cards can only be used once per battle.

In other words, they act like the first cards of a sleight that disappear.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

that's it. I only had like 2 or 3, just because I don't remember why XD. I probably got them from the shop or something, because I never used that room that made premium cards

10. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I already played KH, KHRe:CoM and KHII in pround mode, so here my advices:

KHI
    Always be on a High Level! Just equip abilities that you sure gonna use and always let Sora with some potions/hi-potions and one or two Ethers. When in battle, always try to stay on enemy's back, and be very careful to other doesn't hit you! They sure do strong attacks. To bosses, JUST try to attack when you're 100% that they're defenseless. Never panic if you're low on HP, stay back and heal yourself. If you don't know if you're gonna leave the battle alive, retreat.

KHre:Chains of Memories
    What really changes here isn't enemies strongers, but the cards that you have to use on doors. When level up, try to give priorite to CP. CP>CP>HP>CP>HP>CP>CP>HP for example. But it's really just depends on you. Remember: Just one attacks per time. If you're attacking, anyone can atack useless they card break you. And be sure to let your Short Cut the powerfull Cure. Be careful when you get Castle Oblivion, things really get the WORST when you arrive. * look at EDIT part*

KHII
    Kingdom Hearts II is really easy even in Pround Mode, so never fear your keyblade's here. :)
    Be sure to do Reactions Comands when you get the chance! When your MP is about to end, use Cure. If you're in trouble before getting Cure spell, don't forget your best friends-- i mean, yours 2nds best friends Potion and Hi-potion (Donald and Goody were listening?). If there isn't time to heal yourself and you're low on health, retreat or stay back to Donald/Goofy heal you.

And to all, make sure to heal yourself one or two attacks before you get weak.
    Good luck!!! :D

EDIT: -LOOK THE POST BELOW THIS-
    Yeah, forget what i said to CP>CP>HP way, maybe you can get a best game if you really focus in CP. i realized something now, with so many strong cards, you won't need so much HP. Keep that in mind. :)

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

that's basically it, but doing something like that for CoM might not be the best thing. Even that might cause trouble. It's funny because that game you don't need to focus too much on HP, if you've got the right cards, you can keep breaking the enemy's cards

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Oh, I almost forgot.

For Kingdom Hearts, which options should I choose when going through the Station of Serenity?

All top: Fast leveling at the beginning, but slows down later

All middle: Normal leveling

All bottom: Slow leveling at the beginning, but speeds up later

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Really up to you.

Well for Dawn and Night (First and Last respectively) the switching point is level 40 last I heard, I never tested it. Midday is uniform throughout. So with the game ending at approximately level 50, Dawn is better if you are looking to just finish the game. Night makes the post game grind to prepare for secret bosses easier, but makes the plotline harder. Midday ends up balancing the two somewhat.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

yeah, once you reach lv40 it makes it harder/easier to level up. It kinda stinks really, but doing the latter would probably make it easier for the secret bosses, when you take the time to grind and get your level up to lv40

15. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

well i think after in the game the heartless gonna give you a lot of EXP (i'm the only one how thinks this? I'm not sure about this through...). I advice you to get Midday, not too hard, not too easy.......ok, it's a little hard in anyway. it's depends on you, if you always try to level up fast and really have patience, go on and pick the bottom. If you still not sure, pick the Midday, it can't be something you don't exactly want.

16. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

If you've done it on any other mode before, you're good don't worry about it. xD

17. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

in reverse/rebirth(riku mode)in re:com it is exteremly easy on proud mode, you just go like this:

dp,hp,dp,hp,etc. but every once in a while you get to do ap and whenever that comes up, use it