Nintendo Project Sora shuts down

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

2. libregkd -

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Smarts! Honest to god smarts! Th Escapist ANNNNND Kotaku have taken this as some big thing that AAA gaming is dying. To them I say, RESEARCH! YOU'RE FREAKIN' JOURNALISTS!

I mean, how do top billing news sites completely disregard to see the difference between Sora Ltd and Project Sora? Can they not f*cking read? Nintendo even said at 2010's E3 the studio was opened SPECIFICALLY FOR KI:U.

To give the full story, yes. You're right. Sora Ltd and Nintendo created the second-party studio Project Sora specifically for KI:U. The studio was meant to dissolve back into both Sora Ltd and Nintendo shortly after KI:U was released and set up to be running smoothly as well as finish all the Spot-Pass weapons. Once that, they dissolved back into their former studios, or, if they were contracted as Libre pointed out, went on to do their own business. If there's a sequel anytime soon, Sakurai said he's try to form the same people again.

This is not a big deal AT ALL.

4. jafar custom title

and now, sakura can move on to different projects. alright, cant wait for the next smash bros game.