Princesses of Heart Roleplay

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by PrincessofHeart, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"Sorry about the burnt eggs.... I'm kinda hungry..... Hey! My cooking's not bad!" Sora said with a funny face.

2. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

She put down the glass and giggled. "I bet you're a fantastic cook," Aurora said. "I'm just not too hungry right now."

3. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"Oh. Sorry." Sora smiled and sat down to eat some more eggs.

4. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    Belle also passed on the offer for eggs. "I really can't eat right now. I'm just so eager to find the Beast and explore this place! Can you imagine the wonderful things hidden in this caslte?" She looked off, daydreaming.

As she poured herself a refreshing cup of water and gulped it up, she looked to the others. "Does anyone want to come with me to look aruond? Or will I have to go alone?"

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"Well, I will. Just let me finish these eggs." Sora said smiling.

6. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

jasmine laughed as the girls denied sora's offer of burnt eggs. she then turned to alladin. "well while we're here, wanna go look around?"

7. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

"Alright, Sora. But hurry it up! I'm dying to see this place!" Belle finished her glass of water and turned to Aurora. "Would you like to come, aswell?" The brown haired beauty stood awaiting an answer.

8. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Sora finished his eggs and jumped up. "Okay let's go!"

9. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Aurora put her empty cup away, excited for the exploration with Belle and Sora. "Where to first?"

10. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"Umm......" Sora looked around and sat down. "I don't know."

OOC: I know I didn't do much, but I outa here! bye!

11. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"yeah sure why not" Alladin whispers to jasmine "if we're getting out of here cause of the burnt eggs, i'm in"

12. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Belle's eyes got really big when Aurora asked where they should fo first. "Let's go look for a library! With the size of this castle, I'm sure that there is an enormous library full of every book imaginable!" Belle twirled around.

"Come on Sora!" She pulled Sora up from his sitting position. "Let's go, Aurora. And while we search, we can also be on the lookout for the Beast. I'm sure he's somewhere in this castle."

The trio walked out of the kitchen, saying goodbye to their friends, and walked down the brightly lit hall, examing the statues placed at certain intervals. "What a magnificent caslte." Belle was in awe. The Beast's castle was so nightmare-ish that the lightness of this castle was a welcomed change.

Just as the trio turned a corner, the two little chipmunks from before scampered by, causing the group to pause.

13. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Sora sat down with an annoyed face. "Thanks a lot, Aladdin. And I thought you were on my side. Oh well." Sora got up and took the eggs off the stove and sprayed air-freshener. On his way out he asked, "Hey, is Kairi here?"

14. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

jasmine and aladdin began to walk through the halls peaking through each room. they passed a library "oh belle would like this," said jasmine, they passed a huge room full of enormous pickles. they exchanged confused glances and walked away. then they peaked into a room with a thin, long red rug leading to an empty throne. jasmine walked inside looking up to the high ceiling. "what a strange room" she thought outloud.

15. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"come on, letr's check it out" alladin ulled jasmine's hand and ran towards to the throne. "wow, this throne is gold, wait, there's something in the bottom" Alladin suddenly pressed the button causing the floor to move and revealed a stairs

16. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

jasmine stepped backwards. "do you really think we should go down there?" she said to aladdin.

17. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"if it's somethig, we better go tell the others, you stay here, i'll go get them" alldain ran as fast as he can...30 mins have past when everybody got to the throne "so guys, anybody wanna go in?"

18. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Aurora bent down to look at the adorable little chipmunks. She always loved animals. They were her closest companions, apart from her three fairies. Oh how she missed her dear owl and squirrels along with her other furry friends.

She looked up at Belle, with a big smile. "Look how cute they are." She looked back at the passing pair and said, "Why, hello there," which made them stop and come back to them.

19. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Belle was glad that Aurora had called the two chipmunks back because she had wanted to ask them if they knew where the Beast was.

"Why, hello there!" The red-nosed chipmunk stood before the group and saluted them. Belle giggled at him.

"Hello." The second chipmunk came up to the girls and shook his head as he looked to his companion, who was running around Aurora.

"Hello there, you two. And where were you guys off to?" Belle knelt down in front of the black nosed chipmunk, attmepting to make the height difference even a little less pronounced.

"Well, we were going to go to the Gummi lab. We have some repairs and updates that we have to work on." The red-nosed chipmunk replied to Belle, chuckling and scratching his head.

"Yeah, and we better get going, too." The black nosed one was tugging on his friend.

"Wait, please. I wanted to ask you if either of you knew where the Beast was." Belle looked to the two.

"The Beast? You mean that hairy monster we saw?" Belle nodded her head eagerly.

"Well, he had to go back." The two chipmunks looked away from Belle, not wanting to face her with this news.

"Back? Back where?"

"Well, you see, there are these things called Heartless and they take peoples' hearts, and the Beast went out to fight 'em, and..." Just as the red nosed chipmunk began his explanation his friend hit him over the head and shushed him.

"We have to go. But don't worry about the Beast. He should be coming back any time now." The two chipmunks bowed and scampered off.

I hope the Beast is alright. Belle looked to Aurora and signaled for them to keep walking. "Let's keep going to see what else we can find." She paused, glancing back towards the two chipmunks. Then she said, "I hope they have a nice library here."

-----------------------------------
    OoC: Wow. Sorry for the length!

20. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Alladin called all the guys he saw in the kitchen "guys over here, way over here!" all the guys got to the throne "So, should we go in?" Alladin asked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.