Princesses of Heart Roleplay

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by PrincessofHeart, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Destiny island with my friends Sora and Riku.
  2. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

check the first page

3. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

jasmine looked at belle in worry but then smiled. "oh i've been fine. aladdin and i-- ... ALADDIN!" the two girls looked at her with confusion. "i don't know where he is! come to think of it... i don't know how i got here either. do you think he's in the castle, too?"

4. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"wow, sora, i can't believe i see you here, so who's your friend?" alladin said with glee

5. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    "I have no idea!" Belle looked to the two girls. She had no memory since the dark castle.

Then, Belle thought of her own companion. Her eyes teared up as she remembered last seeing him fighting to save her. She hoped that he was alright. The young girl twisted her hair thinking about the Beast, anawares that Jasmine and Aurora had decided to go look for Aladdin.

She looked up. "Oh dear." She walked quickly to catch up with the two princesses, though she still only thought of the Beast.

"Do any of you know your way around this place?"

6. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"Huh-? Oh, this is Wendy." He said looking at Wendy.

7. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

"unfortunately no." jasmine replied. "wait a minute... i smell eggs."

8. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"nice to meet you wendy!" Alldin said with a smile on his face, when suddenly alladin smell that something's burning

9. Crazy Tifa Destiny Islands Resident

"yes, it's a pleasure," said Wendy. "wait...what's that smell?"

10. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"Sora, don't tell me you're cooking again?"

11. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Aurora quietly went along with Belle and Jasmine, looking desperately for Aladdin. She suddenly stopped and said aloud, "What about Philip? Have you seen him?" She then remembered about Belle's question and replied back. "Sorry, no. We'll have to figure it out together, I suppose."

OOC: Wow, really sorry for that bad post.

12. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Belle nodded in answer to Aurora's reply. "I also want to know where the Beast is." She continued to walk, searching in each room, or atleast in the ones with unlocked doors, since most of them had locked doors. Then, Belle suddenely stopped, grabbing the attention of both her companions.

"Do either of you smell that?" She sniffed the air. "It smells like something is burning!" The other two nodded, as they two were able to detect the aroma. "It seems to be coming from over here."

Belle led the way down a hall until the three girls reached a kitchen in which other people stood.

13. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Aurora examined the kitchen. This was a new room to her; she had never seen one like this before. Well, she did have the kitchen in the cottage, but that was nothing like the one before her. And she wasn't exactly allowed to the kitchen in her last accomodation.

"Hey," she said, caught off guard. She had no idea who all else was at the Disney Castle. All of them had seemed familiar to the blonde-haired woman, but she still couldn't remember how she knew them.

14. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

"Sora!" Belle recognized the boy immediately. She made her way towards him a hugged the young keyblader. Then she turned to the others. Before her stood a young burnette and a tan man. Could that be Aladdin? Belle looked to Jasmine, who was still looking out in the hall.

--------------------------
    OoC: You are forgiven, PrincessofHeart. Oh yeah, and "boonzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii!" ;)

15. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"Belle-?" He said turning around. He saw the the princess standing outside the kitchen. "Hey Belle! Yes Aladdin, I am cooking."

16. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

"Oh, so you are Aladdin," said Belle, looking at the tan, dark haired man. "Jasmine has been looking for you."

Belle pointed towards the kitchen entrance. She then turned to Sora. "I'm sorry to say but I can't seem to remember how or why we ended up in this castle. I was wondering if you knew, Sora."

17. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"Huh? Oh, no, sorry, I don't have a clue." He said scratching his head. "You want some eggs?" He asked looking at the table.

18. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

jasmine followed belle and aurora into the kitchen following the awful stench of burnt eggs. and sure enough, there he was, smiling a crooked smile. jasmine gasped and ran into his arms.

19. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"Jasmine!, oh, man am i glad to see you" Alladin put his arms around jasmine

20. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Aurora passed on Sora's offer of eggs, but helped her self to some juice from the refridgerator. She slowly poured the juice into a glass she had gotten out of a cabinet, and sat down on a stool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.