President ''Ninja'' Obama Kills fly. PETA rages.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Cherry Berry, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Flyn Pnut Banned

"OMG OBAMA KILLED A FLY PETA COME SORT THIS OUT!!"

I think peta are ******bags, and should mind their own business, seriously, he killed a fly, while there are other animals, which serve a better purpose being killed right now.

2. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Shoo PETA, don't bother me.

Don't flies have sex and reproduce, like, every day? Kill one, and a thousand more come out of nowhere. Like a Hydra.

Flies ain't endangered.

3. Mielé Banned

Okay, PETA is just taking it too far now. Flies are ****ing pests, I kill them whenever I can. They spread germs and **** around over your food, which can lead to food poisoning etc, and they're just annoying in general. Also, flies don't even have any emotions, let alone a proper brain, so why should I, or anyone else, give second thought about killing them?

4. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

Well that's just too stupid. PETA need to get off their asses, and protect the animals that DO need protecting.
    An fly only lives an average of 2 weeks, and eggs hatch in about 15 hours, so what harm is a single swat going to do?

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Well PETA is silly. They may as well rage over almost every other human being who has somehow killed a fly. Not to mention I'm sure a few of them are hypocrites, for they have probably killed a few flies too.

6. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

Flies are not on the verge of being extinct, they should worry about other animals out there.

7. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

PETA is overreacting flies are all around this world, its not like they are being hunted down for food or trade.
    They say they protect animals, instead they sit around looking for fly kills.

8. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Flies can also be quite helpful. For example, most flies also pollinate flowers. The reduction of the number of flies would also have negative effects on many other animals.

9. Daydreamer

PETA was "overreacting" because it was freaking President Obama that killed the fly. Sure, there are more important things to do then protect flies, but I think they just wanted to take the opportunity to draw attention to themselves. So everyone can see just how moral they are.