President ''Ninja'' Obama Kills fly. PETA rages.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Cherry Berry, Jun 18, 2009.

1. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay, a life is a life no matter how small.

2. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Now that's better, but isn't the life of our President more important than that of a fly's?

3. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

PETA is really overreacting. I mean its not like Flies are going to go extinct anytime soon, right? I'd label a Fly a 'Pest' rather than an animal.

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Flies still aren't people.

Flies live for roughly a day.
    People can live up to and beyond a century.

Flies have hundreds of offspring.
    People's average is 2.5 children.

And what the hell is techniquality?

5. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

As long as that fly wasn't a president. Lol, jk.
    Yup.

6. Repliku Chaser

lol, PETA is just ridiculous. Swatting a fly is a cry for outrage. These are also the same people that to get their points across on fur will go and pour paint on people donning fur coats. They are semi-violent themselves and I just find them laughable anymore. I do commend them on trying to save animals and such, but they are a bunch of wackos. I prefer the Humane Society to them any day.

There are 5 gazillion flies out there and I'm sorry Obama hit one. He also didn't even take time to surgically operate on the thing and remove its wings etc. So he wasn't overly cruel enough. I've hit plenty in my lifetime too because you have to or else they just build up an army inside of a house. I catch other stuff and put it out, but flies are too annoying and fast and they refuse to get in the cup when I call them. So they gots to go the hard way.

7. Hayabusa Venomous

The fly was a bomb. PETA are terrorists who attempted to assassinate Obama.

Seriously though, all I've seen so far from PETA is ads about how the human race is being "brutal" towards animals, rather than actually seeing any results from their very objective towards saving those animals.

A nifty Google search also brought me these results. Not sure if I believe it or not, but it doesn't sound very far-fetched for such an infamous group.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I swatted a fly in our kitchen before I read this lol

Because flies NEVER return after simply brushing them away...

9. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Sorry, musta used the wrong word there... I think I meant influential, no, powerful... Yeah, definetly powerful. Sorry about that.

But still, PETA's is just harming itself by this. There's caring for animals, and then there's blindly following a "code" without honestly thinking about it. By "code", I mean the PETA's way of saying "You hurt an animal, and you're Satan's own sh*t", but slightly more kid-friendly.

I think we can truly say, Ninja Obama "got that sucka"

10. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

That fly had a family! He should have caught it and let it go outside!

lol...
    But seriously, this is no surprise for me. PETA does all sorts of **** like this, most likely for press attention, even though they lose credibility. They wanted fish to be referred to by society as "Sea Kittens."

Sea.

Kittens.

11. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

O_O. Get me some of whatever they're inhaling.

12. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

I think that PETA has finally gone ******* insane...i just killed a fly a minute ago with a notebook, i mean i am against some of the things that people do to animals and all, but a fly is a fly....what do they want from us, to go out and save as many ticks as we can from the forest and let them suck our blood because we deserve it...?!?....F-ing ******s......

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

PETA's always been insane. To me this is really nothing new.

14. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

LOL. I remember that!
    As I said. A buncha tree huggers.

15. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow. This reminds me of when someone made a huge deal about Obama ordering spicy mustard on his hamburger. It's ridiculous.

Seriously, when I see a fly, I don't like to kill it, but I'm not going to get really mad at someone who does. He didn't commit homicide, he killed a fly. People will do anything to pick on someone in the public eye.

16. Aura Goddess

Wow. Just...wow.

It's a damn fly. There are a crap loud of flies, so why worry about one simple itty bitty fly? Honestly, there's more important things than saying to not kill a fly. It's stupid. Besides, they're freaking annoying. D8<

I have a swat a fly if there's one in my house because if I don't, they never leave me alone. D<

But putting that aside, Obama has some pretty good reflexes if he was able to swat a fly with his hand. XD

17. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

OH GOD NO... THAT POOR FLY...

Lol... One fly and they get upset.. you kinda feel bad for Obama for being attacked like this

18. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

There are some things that are so hilarious, it causes you to laugh so hard, you wear out your laugh box for about a month.
    This article was one of those things. I just couldn't bring myself to bring a serious post to this thread after reading it. :D

19. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

PETA is a load of bull****. These people are stupid, for quite a few reasons. I will admit, animals are mistreated, but a fly does not fall into the category of 'animal,' nor do insects. PETA is just trying to pointlessly argue about something stupid to get publicity.

So, to those PETA people: "NO ONE CARES."

20. Spike H E R O

And this is the girl who's known for giving everyone free hugs and cookies, folks.

Hey, even the PETA has to stand by their credo :\ *shrugs*