Traditional Art *prepared to blow up picture*

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Hakurei Reimu, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

[​IMG]

As you can see this picture is unfinished. Problem is, I drew this picture on a program called SAI which I downloaded a trial version of it. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish the picture before the program ended and Photoshop is screwing up on my current computer so I have no program to draw anything at the moment. I am starting to run low on space in my computer so I gota start deleting crap, first starting with pictures. So before I blow up this piece of s***, bleed your eyes out. HURRY UP!

2. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

*bleeding from my eyes*

3. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Well, it's unfortunate that you won't be able to finish this at present; or ever, I assume, from your situation but it is an improvement on your work and shows a steady progression. My personal opinion, based on this, is that you should try working a bit on diversifying and developing your style when working with eyes since they are such a huge focal point and you don't seem to have put as much time and effort into developing them to look more distinctive and less generic. But that's just me right now.