pregnant

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by smexygirl, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

hopefully you and the father care about each other very much and can figure things out. it isnt the best time in your life to have a child, and the only good time to get pregnant would be when you can financially and emotionally support a baby. its going to be tough, and it will help if your parents stand by you. if not, you will always (hopefully) have the father with you as well. believe it or not, there are lots of people out there that are willing to help you get through any part of this that will cause you stress. :)

2. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

you disapoint me smexy. i dont see you in a while and this!! unbelieveable. all i can say is talk to a professional or someone very dear to you * looks away* and aah do so right away this situation may get out of hand, especially with your parents * crosses arms and shakes head slightly.

3. Finale Wannabe Nobody

she came here for help!
    not to get judged ¬_¬

Kat
    so you want the kid or not?

4. T3F Chaser

Ok, let me get this straight:

You're 15 years old, so your still at school
    The father is 17, and is flipping out that you're pregnant
    AND your deciding between keeping and aborting...ok

Listen and listen well. At an age like 15, well, at least over here, that's 10th grade. I'm talking crazy-ass exams, stressful assignments and other stuff which will drive you nuts. how are you gonna support a baby over all that?Also, the fact that your boyfriend is over reacting shows that hes a tad immature to hold a baby.

Go with abortion, seriously. At your age, Your life is filled with way too many stresses to handle a baby.

5. Styx That's me inside your head.

That's a very immature way to look at it. Using a condom is a shared responsibility, just like keeping track of the birth control pill schedule and the menstrual cycle. If you want your relationship to have an actual chance of survival you should know that you can't just hand the responsibility mic to your partner.

Which doesn't mean we can't judge her as long as we help her. Also, being judged can be very helpful. Behind the harsh words often lies advice.

6. Repliku Chaser

Guys, I'm going to close this as at this time I cannot even verify that Gintas, the now 'dead' Riku Lover and Smexy Girl aren't all the same person and the drama surrounding them is as always intense. I'm getting tired of the lies. I'm also getting tired of people defending or attacking the three. Just ignore them and really, I hope they don't post here anymore because the only Help for Life I could suggest at this point is a freaking psychiatrist and some damn good drugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.