Pre-Registration for Android Version of Unchained χ Now Open + Zootopia Costumes to be Included

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

For those of you planning to download 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' on an Android device, pre-registration is now open. By pre-registering, you'll receive a notification on your device once the game is released. In other 'Unchained χ' news, new costumes to customize your avatar with have been revealed, including two from the recent animated Disney hit, Zootopia:

[​IMG]
    Also, if you haven't, make sure to vote in our Unchained χ Union showdown!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Apr 5, 2016.

1. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      Remind me: So I remember picking a username for the Japanese version (which I only played a little since I can't read Japanese), is the username permanent or can I change it to whatever, whenever? Also, I don't remember if the name has to be Unique or not. I don't think so since I picked a common name but I just need a refresher.
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I'm only just noticing now how much the avatars look stoned. This is supposed to be a kids games?

Kind of want that ninja gear too
    3. Mixt
      Mixt
      Well except for Cheshire Cat. She looks like she's distracted by an LSD trip.