Pottermore

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Princess-Sammi, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

Misty and Clawtooth both have really good points, but I'm with Misty on this one, I like the diversity, and yeah, what she said. :))

They get repetitive, yeah. But if your motivation is house points, it kinda works fine as something to do on the side.

2. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

My issue with potions is they 1. Take too long and 2. Don't yeild enough house points.

I can spend 5 minutes dueling somone and get 25 house points for winning, but then spend an hour doing a potion and get 10 :/.

If either of these things (preferable the latter) was fixed, I would make them more often.

3. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

From my experience, they're good for times when your busy. Haven't gotten around to trying duleling yet though.

4. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I can't do them to save my soul. Even just doing the practice one fails. I fare better with the spells than the potions.

5. Misty gimme kiss

I find potion making infuriating. Granted I didn't give it much time, but the one I tried was like 10 secs to do it. It took me that long to read the directions...

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Potions annoyed me at the beginning. Frequently, I can't stop myself from getting the measurements wrong and the entire potion is ruined. But, other than that, I have no real complaints about it.

7. OblivionKeeper4 Merlin's Housekeeper

i love pottermore my name is mugwumpsnitch11447, im pretty glad i got put in ravenclaw, it's better than hufflepuff hahah. I've got 400 house points but more are still hopefully to come!

8. FallenHeartless Merlin's Housekeeper

ahahha pottermore is the BOMB! haha my username is ...

IceNettle13460 and i got put in grifindor! YAY haha i half wanted to be in grifindor but i half didnt because i thought there would be like HEAPS!!! (which there is) but anyway... IM IN THE SAME HOUSE AS HARRY POTTER AND LIKE EVERYONE!!! WOOT WOOT!

9. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

What's Pottermore, exactly? It sounds somewhat interesting and I may want to take a look at it.

10. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Pottermore is this online thing where it's like you're reading the book and interacting with the events. You go through the Sorting Hat, Diagon Alley etc. The interaction however is only limited to clicking on items and minigames. You also get to interact with other users. Oh, my username's ProphecySun1864 and I got sorted in to Gryffindor I half like it 'cause it's Gryffindor but I wanted to see the other houses Gryffindor's been shown enough in the book and in the movies.

11. jafar custom title

They finally released the first few chapters of Chamber of Secrets. But it's been nearly a year since the beta opened, so I'm already pretty disenchanted with it at this point. They need to come up with something quick so they can keep it fresh.

12. Mysty Unknown

I have completely forgotten what my username and password for this site. All I can remember is that I was in Slytheran house. My wand was also Dragon something Oak.

13. jafar custom title

You can always, just, request it by clicking on "Forgot Password?" All you need it your e-mail I think.

14. Mysty Unknown

I do not really think I care enough about it to actually go further in.

15. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Pottermore should now be called bothernomore, it has become so... useless and tedious..., new chapters were fun but that was just it, wasn't it?

16. Laurence_Fox Chaser

My username is BatHowl17204. I hate making potions and have never been in a wizard's duel before. I'm mostly just there for the story. I'm Slytherin.