Pottermore

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Princess-Sammi, Aug 25, 2011.

1. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

no welcome email yet >.> and i forgot my user name lol

2. Cherry Berry Chaser

SpiritWatch73, and had my welcome mail at the beginning of September.
    At first they sent it out at random, but I'm pretty sure now they're just doing it in order. :D In Slytherin, like a boss! Its useful if you've signed in on one of the earlier days thats for sure! :3

For those who have completely forgotten their usernames, go to the login page and there should be a link saying either forgotten password/username or something along the lines of that. Just send the e-mail that you registered with, and within a few seconds to a few minutes you'll have your username with you again!!

3. Misty gimme kiss

Got in today, I got my email about two days ago but the site has been down so much. :C CastleMist37, if anyone would like to add.

I was sorted into Ravenclaw, not terribly happy with that--I belong in Hufflepuff!

Otherwise the site is pretty cool, I love the artwork for the chapters... But the constant downtime & error messages get on my nerves.

4. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

I got in a couple weeks ago and the site is pretty cool. Love all the little back stories of some of the characters and the artwork is really nice.

My username is CloakNewt20 (if you want to add) and I was sorted in Slytherin which was surprising.
    But yeah, the constant error messages are really annoying.

I'm also really awful at potion making lmao

5. Misty gimme kiss

haha I tried doing a practice potion making and it was impossible! You had like 90 seconds to brew it, it took me that long to read the instructions.

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah, same here with the potions. I'm going "Okay, let's do this! Okay; wait, what's this thing? Okay, in you go. What, half the time is gone already? No fire! Not that hot!! I don't want that in there!" Yeah; I can now see why potions class wasn't most of the student's strong suits. I do love casting spells though.

Wanna trade? :lolface:

7. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

You miss all the fun. We have our own songs, Bob the cactus and now our own dance ;) We are quite lively as a common room.

8. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

I didn't get into Pottermore, but one of my friends did. He said he wasn't too excited about it, so he let me use his account. I'm a Slytherin on there. I'm not sure how that happened! :blink:

9. *Moonlight* Merlin's Housekeeper

heeey, I'm in Pottermore! My username is SunNox196, and I am registered since July. I'm a Gryffindor, was sure this would be my House!

10. Sumi suicidé

Somehow I never saw this thread. orz But I'm in. Feel free to add me. BludgerSword27 ~ somehow I got placed in Slythering lmao. I've always been considered/considered myself a Hufflepuff. At least I'm with competitive people like me.
    I am the worst at potions omg the worst

11. LostMemory Destiny Islands Resident

Okay, I just have to ask: What were those clues?! I never saw them on the webpage on Beta week. It makes me feel dumb. XD

12. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

They were on the homepage from the 31st of July onwards, at different times throughout each day to catch all timezones.

13. Always Dance Chaser

Anyone enraged that this is still in beta? It was supposed to open in OCTOBER!

14. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

I'm not enraged, I mean, they've probably got a good reason for it to be delayed this long. There hasn't been any new content since the beta was launched except the fact that they've fixed a few things and enabled Wizard Duel again, so I don't really think the people that have access to the beta have anything really awesome to do ... there's a few thing, but to be honest, my only reason for using Pottermore is for the new info from JKR ... and since there's not been any new stuff since the beta launch I'm eh about the whole thing.

15. Misty gimme kiss

... I honestly completely forgot about Pottermore. I got through the first book but I wasn't really into any of the minigames. :c Brewing potions is impossible. I'm not really enraged it's still in beta (though I have an account so I might be biased), but I am disappointed that, to my knowledge, Chamber of Secrets isn't available yet.

16. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I've only been on a few times since I completed the first book. I'm a bit disappointed that it's taking them this long to get everything going, including getting it out of beta and starting the Chamber of Secrets, but at the same time I understand that there were a lot of bugs to work out. Potions was so buggy the last time I tried it, it was pretty much impossible to brew anything correctly. I have not idea how the "top point winners" have over a hundred thousand house points. Especially since it says each house doesn't even have 200,000 points all together. What the crap.
    I know the people that didn't get beta are annoyed with how long its taking, but the only thing they're really missing at this point is getting sorted.

17. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

As of today, Pottermore is now OPEN TO EVERYONE!!!!

Which means the next books will be becoming able to be explored soon.

18. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I just got my letter ^_^

My username is FireboltFeather20059

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I just signed up, and got a confirmation email.

The [user]name's BronzeRune20048

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Just signed up and got email too ^,^ I'm CharmSkull3204