POTC World Now Called 'The Caribbean' + Renders from that World + MORE Renders

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

After releasing the shocking trailer during Sony's E3 conference confirming the return of Jack Sparrow and the rest of the POTC gang, Square-Enix also revealed that the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' world, called 'Port Royal' in KH2, will instead be called 'The Caribbean' in 'Kingdom Hearts III'. In addition to that, the world logo as well as renders for Sora, Donald, and Goofy from that world have been released. Check 'em out below:

display.jpeg
    Updated with higher quality renders:

EDIT:

Even MORE renders:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Day~Dream
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Updated OP with higher quality renders
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      It does make sense not to call it Port Royal at least, since i doubt we're going to see that town this time around. And I'm loving Kairi's new look more and more.
    4. gersomvs
      gersomvs
      So Inhave to get this off my chest. I honestly thought I was done with Kingdom Hearts, or gaming in general. I did still enjoy it, but it could no longer get me as excited as it used to. But now they’ve done something unexpected, they got me infinitely excited for the nee game by reintroducing whT used to be one of my least favorite worlds! ‘The Caribbean’. It looks so pretty. Also. JOHNNY DEPP.

I’m not fan of him as a person, but there is only one actor that can play Jack Sparrow.

I’m not as bothered that Hayden Pannetiere isn’t reprising Kairi. Maybe this new voice might be more fitting.
    5. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Am I the only one that isn't loving Kairi's new look? >.> to me it looks like that awkward haircut you get in either middle school or freshman year of high school. I hope it'll grow on me. >.<
    6. Mixt
      Mixt
      I don't hate it but it feels weird to me. I think she looks younger. Maybe it's just that we haven't seen her with short hair since KH1 and my brain is getting wires crossed. But this is kinda how I would imagine her looking at some point in the CoM time-frame.