Help Post All Xenforo Issues You Find Here

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by What?, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaury Legendary Hero

Unfortunately, I cleaned out my e-mails earlier, and I didn't think of checking. Does anyone have any e-mails from before the change?

Anyway, I asked my mom, and she said Charter doesn't have a spam filter thing like Fairpoint, so now I'm really stumped.

These are also set appropriately:
    • Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
      • and receive email notifications of replies

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

This method DID work for me in Chrome.

All in all through I wouldn't sweat the favicon issues. They will switch over eventually and it is a rather minor point. Though I do much prefer the crown to the default vB one.

Tons, the email didn't change in the update. Is your email set properly here on KHV? It might still be sending to your old one.

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Hi, again. I don't know if this a bug or whatever but whenever I log on and go to "What's New?" I still get 10+ pages? Now, I don't really fancy reading through all of them to make them go away so, is there a way to update it? I don't know how to explain, sorry. :v

4. DizzyPidgeon Merlin's Housekeeper

I realise this isn't really my place ( as I am a nub ), but there's a "Mark Forums Read" button on the navigation bar thing. Voilá.

[​IMG]

5. Haseo Knight of Light

Advanced links (like this) don't work in visitor messages.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yeah, I changed to my new e-mail when we were still on vBulletin, and I was receiving notifications just fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1345314750][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just wanted to make a note that the favicon updated on YouTube, but it's still the vBulletin one on the tab, both seen here:

[​IMG]

7. jafar custom title

8. Misty gimme kiss

I've edited the title, that's a temporary fix. I'm trying to compile a list of the characters that were broken, so I can basically do a massive find + replace to fix them.

9. Amaury Legendary Hero

The favicon finally updated for me.

-- Above posted at 2:26 PM PDT on 8/18/2012 --

Well, my gaming / timeline thread is completely screwed up. I fixed all the tables before the YouTube Timeline / Updates section, but something's messed up, because the Completed Projects, Canceled Projects, General Projects, and Notes tables are missing from the post and are appearing at the bottom of the page all messed up and are therefore completely messing up the first page of the thread. Also, text outside of tables is missing in the timeline section, like the months, making all the tables be linked together.

I would really appreciate assistance here from the staff, or if regular or premium members would be willing to help by copying and pasting it into a test thread or something and play around with it, that would also be appreciated.

The thread should look like this.

Edit, 8:51 PM PDT: It seems the months are there, but they're appearing in the OP with messed up code, while the actual linked tables with no months showing that shouldn't be linked are showing on the bottom of the page!

Help! :x

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Yoho. Hate to be coming here with another issue, but here we go.

I just tried to change my Avatar to a gif which is 149 kb.

However, despite it being 149 kb for definite (which Jayn can also attest to since she helped me compress it) KHV is still insisting that my avatar is over 150 kb and is thus rejecting it.

Any ideas? :/

11. Amber PLUR

It might be the difference between measuring kilobytes as 1000 bytes vs 1024 bytes. Can you look up how many bytes it is?

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

153,449 bytes.

I'm guessing that might be it then... which is annoyingly silly. lol

13. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Yeah, figured out that a day ago now, aha. Thank you though.

14. Misty gimme kiss

Just letting you guys know that the post count mod for the RP section will be added in just a little while, I just need to double-check with Jayn what the character count is. =]

As for the avatar file sizes, I'm still playing around with it all, so I wouldn't consider the current limits final.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Still no groups?

16. Misty gimme kiss

Groups we're still looking into the best solution for, we have two options and we're just researching them a bit.

17. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I have one, and I dunno, it might just bother me, but this thread is a good example.

http://kh-vids.net/threads/in-case-it-seems-im-not-around-here-much.132110/

See hayabusas post is quite lengthy and that looks fine in his text box.

But I posted two words, barely 2 at that and there's this biiiig void between my post and when my sig appears, is there anyway to make it so the sig just starts when the post ends? or is the void always going to be there for posts not full of much text?

18. Misty gimme kiss

It can be changed but tbh I prefer it that way. If it's so ugly to you, make longer posts? P:

19. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Fine, just for you Misty i'll end all my posts in a long series of full stops, then everyone wins!.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

20. Amaury Legendary Hero

Anything on this, Misty?

I'm completely stumped on how to fix it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.