Fixed Polls and Poll Results Need to Be Styled

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Amaury, Jun 10, 2015.

?

Test Poll

1. Test 1

50.0%
  2. Test 2

50.0%
  1. Amaury Legendary Hero

Partial credit to @Karuta because I was helping him in Technology.

KHV Bug 42.PNG

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

3. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

So when viewing a poll and hovering over one of the options, the text for that option vanishes due to the background. Verified that this is only the case in the Dark Style.

Screenshot_2.png

-Nights

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Is still being worked on? I realize this has been marked as Fixed, but there's still default XenForo styling in areas, such as the poll question and poll graph border (and so on), and it hasn't been fixed on the light style at all, and usually when things are still being worked on, they're left as Working on It.

I noticed this is also the case for the following bugs that were "fixed" sometime after I went to bed last night, where they were marked Fixed, but don't appear to be completely fixed:

@Misty, @libregkd, @Plums

7. libregkd -

The dark style is styled corrected and will not be worked on further. The light styling is intended and will also not be worked on further.
    It's current style is corrected and will not be worked on further.
    Please post details in the original topic as to what is incomplete.
    This is also fixed and styled as intended and will not be worked on further.

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

Looks like you forgot the question mark on the dark style, unless that was intentional.

Any particular reason you're leaving the default XenForo styling on the light style for this and not making it unique-ish for KH-Vids like in past styles?

Done.

Although for the record, for this one I didn't say it was incomplete, just that it appeared that way on the dark style, though it seems you adjusted it now and fixed it on the light style, but still see my comments in the thread.

So the default XenForo orange on the dark style is intentional. Got it.

9. libregkd -

Intentional.
    They are slightly adjusted for the light style as it is what works best for it.

10. Misty gimme kiss

@libregkd applied some nice styling earlier for polls to help me clear out some of these bug reports. I've gone back in and jazzed things up a little more! Majorly, we're now using a FontAwesome icon and the poll title is slightly larger.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

They look nice, Misty! Great job! You get an:

[​IMG]

I brought this up with @libregkd via conversation, and, keeping in mind what he said earlier (more in regard to the light style), are the poll results bar borders going to be left as is with the default XF styling? He never really addressed that question specifically.

They just look a bit weird and have somewhat of a contrast issue with the poll results bar background color.