Nintendo Pokemon X and Y

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Shift Chaser

I'm online right now if you can.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Don't know if you have one with the hidden ability or not, but have fun breeding that fletchling. You'll love that ability

3. Shift Chaser

Thanks. And sorry that the Froakie was male, I only got one female and can't seem to get another one.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Doesn't matter, I'll just breed it with the ditto. Managed to get the hidden ability with Fletchling, I'll get it with Froakie

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

Breeding mechanics have changed so that males or females can both pass down hidden abilities and moves, so while you still need a female for breeding with a non-ditto, it's not essential for building a population of hidden ability babies in your game.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I just lucked out getting a Protean Froakie with a modest nature, I could very well have gotten it with torrent and modest.

7. Shift Chaser

Oh I know that. It's just that breeding for female starters is a hassle most of the time.

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Give it an everstone and it'll pass its ability to the baby.

9. Shift Chaser

That's actually just a myth, Everstone only ever passed down natures. Unless it was changed this gen.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Not too mention I needed the ability and not the nature which you gave me, so it wouldn't have worked anyways

11. Pinekaboo Chaser

Modest isn't too bad. Timid is the best in my opinion, which is why I have a box full of Timid Lv1 Froakie with Protean in my Y version. A speedy Greninja is a deadly Greninja.

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

It's between boosting speed or Sp. Atk, and it's Sp. Atk is decent, but can be great with with Modest, plus 252 ev points in it and speed and you've got a pretty good Greninja. The difference between Timid and Modest is one is more for speed while the other is for attack, but because of how fast it already is, I decided to go for the other

13. Pinekaboo Chaser

When you can more or less get a super-effective STAB attack against anything, I personally feel like it's more important to have high speed so that you're sure to be hitting first. Greninja is far from a tank, after all, so if it's not sweeping, it's going down fast. That's why I personally stuck with Timid, but as I said, Modest is far from a bad choice. In fact, even Adamant isn't a terrible choice; Greninja has some surprisingly good physical moves in its list.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Yeah, basically what you're doing is better safe then sorry. But that's usually why those with either low defense or something like that get focus sash or focus band. That way you can at least get 1 hit on. A lot of Aerodactyl's have that item exactly because they hit hard and are fast but their defense sucks. Although, I wouldn't recommend Greninja for Adamant, but that's just because there's better physical water pokemon out there

15. Hayabusa Venomous

Anyone know a Friend Safari for Dragon Types, Ground Types, and Water Types? Specifically, I need Dragonair, Sliggoo, Frogadier, and Excadrill.

Friend Code is 5429-7906-2041. Apparently my Friend Safari is Fighting Type.

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I can give you a Goomy egg, if you want. But it'll have to be tomorrow.

17. Hayabusa Venomous

Does it happen to have the Gooey ability? That's the reason I'm looking for them from Friend Safari ;.;

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Ooooh, okay I see. Then I can't help, sorry! >.<

19. Mysty Unknown

I have access to Dragonair and Sliggoo. The person with the safari for it is Dr. Wigglz if you want to contact him. I'm sure he'd be willing to trade friend codes.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I now have a Siggloo (female) with Gooey, so if anyone needs an egg, I'll get to breeding, saving when they're almost hatched, hatching, and soft-resetting for you.