Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Stories RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Arcane and her team were inside of Shinwa Guild's library. It was quiet and no one else seemed to be in it except for the Pokemon that worked there. She was trying to find information about the ancient artifact as she surrounded herself within a few piles of books, marking pages that seemed important. So far she hasn't found much other than that it is supposed to grant whoever possesses it power; but that was already known to most Pokemon.

The Weavile closed the book and began rubbing the sides of her head, "Why are these things never clear...?" She grumbled to herself. Arcane sighed and leaned back in her chair before turning to a blue canine standing on two legs, "Hey, Ryuk. Did you find anything yet?"

Ryuk was helping as well by trying to look for books on the Lost City. He hadn't found much of anything either other than things that were already mentioned in rumors and legends. He frowned at the book he was reading and turned his head to Arcane as she spoke, "No. Nothing really." He simply said. They had been in the library nearly all day trying to find something that could help them reach the Lost City or tell them how they could destroy the artifact.

2. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"I found something..." Tria casually flipped through the pages of the first book she decided to pick up. "The information isn't right though. This was written by some fool wanting to rob Pokemon of their earnings. They make it too obvious they've never even come close to the Lost City."

She slammed the book down on a table top. She was declining into a fit of agitation. Her eyes twitched, and she struggled to keep her thoughts together. Her head shook as she tried to shake off all the bad thoughts.

"Why won't you just follow me?! I'm the Map Expert! I've been to the Lost City!"

"Because you're inconsistent on the details?" Helena pitched in. "Tria, I tried to follow you to the Lost City, and all we wound up finding was that we went in circles a buncha times."

Tria growled. Not at Helena. She just growled.

Helena knew. Helena looked to Tria, she put down the book she was searching through, and she looked Tria dead in the eyes.

"Hey. You. You're going to be alright. Your opinion is valid. Your experience is valid. We are trying to find somethings out so that we can have valid and educated opinions too. I'm not saying you'r wrong. I'm just saying we need to know as much as we can before we leave."

There was a reason, which she left out. The reason was that so they didn't become like Tria, fighting for control of their own minds. The reason was what Tria was going through, and had been for longer than Helena had known her. The Vulpix had taken in the wandering Mightyena when the latter was ostrasized from society. She took her in, when no one else would. And secretly... she was afraid of winding up like Tria.

Helena went back to her book. Tria was calming down and breathing normally. What Helena found was a benefit to the group. Her eyes went wide.

"Hey! Arcane! Could you take a look at this?" she asked.

3. Arklight Moogle Assistant

Masafira slowly cracked open the doors to the Shinwa Library to poke his head inside and look around. Once he spotted the pokemon inside he leisurely strolled on in, looking all around the room to admire the worlds largest store room for tiny boxes, this of course was not what the room was, but unfortunately he was unaware as to what books look like. As he finally got within speaking distance of the pokemon inside he stopped and began leaning on his club before quietly saying, "Is this the library? I am looking for a team and I was told to look in the library. I only realized once I walked away that I do not know what a library is."

4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Arcane ran over to Helena as she called to her, "What? What is it?"
    Ryuk was about to walk over too until he saw an odd looking Pokemon walk into the library. He rose a brow as he said he was looking for a team and that he didn't know what a library was.
    "Yes... This is the library. Can we help you in some way?"

5. Arklight Moogle Assistant

Masafira nodded slowly at the lucario, a small smile creeping onto his face. He stepped over to the table before laying his club down on it and climbing up to sit on the edge of said table. "Then you are the team I am looking for? Yes, I can tell that you are... I wish to travel to the missing town that you pokemon speak of so often. My brother joined a team to go, and he has not come home. I will find him, and I will bring him home. You will help, yes?"

6. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"I don't know," said Helena. She showed the book to Arcane at a distance. She was far more trusting of Tria in her insanity than Helena trusted her more recent teammates. "What do you make of this?"

She indicated the portion of the page that had caught her eye. It was an old book, and was coated with a semi-permanent layer of dust that refused to fly off with even a vigorous pat to the spine. She dared not to dust it off too much, lest she sneezed and torched the library altogether.

"Leave the book alone. Just read it," she cautioned. "I have dust allergies and I'm a Fire-Type. Bad combo."

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Arcane took the book and looked at it for a moment. She carefully opened it and looked at the odd writing. This book was written in some kind of ancient language. Why was there a book like this in the library...? She frowned but then realized that she needed to take this to someone who would be able to translate it. She turned to Ryuk and the others only to notice another Pokémon talking to Ryuk.

Ryuk nodded, "We can help you. However we do require some kind of payment."

8. Arklight Moogle Assistant

Masafira scratched the back of his neck and sighed quietly before looking into Ryuk's eyes and saying, "I do not have any money. Though I can offer payment in various ways. I will come with, and I am a good fighter, plus my ability draws electric attacks to me, and away from you. I am also good at cooking, and I am quite easy on the eyes, if I may say that."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.