Pokemon Explorers of Wonders Beyond OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    No I did not know that there was a PokePark game named Wonders Beyond..

[​IMG]

Reshiram, Zekrom. These legendary Pokémon have been battling over something that no one is sure about. They say it is for Ideals and Truth, but no one is certain. With the two Pokémon of Yin and Yang fighting and fighting, they have caused mass destruction across the land. Many exploration teams have tried and failed to quell these two Pokémon from fighting, some costing them their lives.

Lately other Pokémon have started fighting about Ideals and Truth as well... Soon it will become an all-out war between Ideal and Truth. Due to the twin dragons leaving a trail of destruction wherever they went as they fought, they ended up destroying other towns and leaving barren wastelands of them. Even Treasure Town was destroyed in the crossfire. If these two continue fighting, what will become of this land? Let alone, the world?

The Legendary Pokémon of the world have begun to notice the mass destruction the twins have caused and began to take action. They have begun to search for a Pokémon that is related to the Pokémon of Yin and Yang…the Pokemon of Wuji, Kyurem.

They have informed other Pokémon of Kyurem and how it can help quell the twin dragons. Pokémon have searched far and wide for this Pokémon and have found no trace of it. Some are now thinking that Kyurem is only a myth, which it never existed. Pokémon have begun to lose hope and ceased searching for the Pokémon; many now angered at the other legendary Pokémon for believing that theyhad given them false hope…

Thankfully, there is a place in a town called Aura Town named the Explorers’ Guild. They still believe that Kyurem is indeed real, and have multiple exploration teams going out to search for it. But time is running short, Reshiram and Zekrom are said to be heading toward the town and it won’t be long until they leave the town in ruins once they get there.

[​IMG]

You have been chosen by the Explorers’ Guild in Aura Town to help out with our search for Kyurem! Please read the rules of the guild and fill out the information below and come to the guild in person to complete your registration.

[​IMG]

1. NO LEGENDARY POKÉMON OR 6TH GEN POKÈMON (AT LEAST UNTIL THE GAME IS RELEASED)! Other than that, you can be whatever you like. If your Pokémon evolves, it MUST be in its un-evolved state when you start the RP! Yes, you CAN be a shiny; just don’t make your whole team shiny. Keep it to one shiny Pokémon per team.

2. For appearances, you ARE allowed to make MINOR changes to a Pokémon such as:
    -Two different eye colors
    - Slightly different fur/skin pattern and/or color (PLEASE NO NEON COLORS OR REDICULOUS PATTERNS LIKE CHECKERS FOR EXAMPLE)
    - If you like, I can make a sprite of your Pokémon; just ask me (this includes accessories). c:

3. Accessories. You will have to buy these throughout the RP with money you earned from missions. The “default” accessory you automatically get after joining the guild/signing up for the RP is a handkerchief of any color you want.

4. I will be the one who decides what moves you start off with and the moves you learn as you level up. I will be going by the levels that Pokémon learns the move(s).

5. As GM (Game Master) I will be the only one to control NPCs and Mission Bosses.

6. Don’t be afraid to do your own thing while on a mission. Just don’t go off too far from the main plot and BE SURE to complete the mission!

7. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO BATTLE DAMAGE CALCULATIONS! I will be doing all of that along with EXP and Leveling stuff.

8. You can only have FOUR accessories on at a time!

9. No godmodding, SOME power play is allowed, and no killing off others.

10. Please keep posts over 3 sentences long

11. If we are waiting on one person, after two days I will move om if the plot line at the time allows it without people getting left to far behind. If you haven't posted after a week without giving me any notification, you will be booted off the RP and your characters will be killed off. So be sure to notify my of any reason why you can't post.

12. You can only have one main character. You can switch out the Pokèmon you have on your team but the character you signed up with must ALWAYS be on your team!​

[​IMG]

Username:
    Team Name:
    Name:
    Type:
    Nature:
    Accessories: (Put the color you want here) Handkerchief
    Personality:
    Appearance: (I don’t want any neon green Pikachus or whatever walking around…)

[​IMG]

Different natures have different stat boosters, while another stat is sacrificed; however there are 5 that are nullified meaning that they have no effect at all on the stat. So choose carefully about what you want.

Bashful
    Docile
    Hardy
    Quirky
    Serious

Adamant (-SpATK)
    Brave (-SPD)
    Lonely (-DEF)
    Naughty (-SpDEF)

Bold (-ATK)
    Relaxed (-SPD)
    Impish (-SpATK)
    Lax (-SpDEF)

Modest (-ATK)
    Mild (-DEF)
    Quiet (-SPD)
    Rash (-SpDEF)

Calm (-ATK)
    Gentle (-DEF)
    Sassy (-SPD)
    Careful (-SpATK)

Timid (-ATK)
    Hasty (-DEF)
    Jolly (-SpATK)
    Naïve (-SpDEF)

[​IMG]

Here’s a few things you’ll need to know about the RP itself.

1. HP – Hit Points: How much health you have before you’re KO’d.

2. PP – Power Points: The energy you require in order to use an attack; once the attack has run out of PP, you will be unable to use it.

3. ATK – Attack: Your physical attack power used for physical attacks.

4. SpATK – Special Attack: Your special attack power used for special attacks.

5. SPD – Speed: Your overall speed.

6. DEF– Defense: Your physical defense against physical attacks.

7. SpDEF – Special Defense: Your special defense against special attacks.

8. ABLY – Ability: An ability you have that helps you in battle.

9. TP – Type: It’s what you’re categorized as.
    10. SPEC – Species: It’s what you are.

11. MVS – Move Set: It’s the moves you know that you use in battle.

12. NTR – Nature: It’s in your nature mate.
    13. EXP – Experience Points: The stuff that helps you level up. How good are ya?

14. TM – Technical Machine: These can teach you different moves to use in battle.

15. HM – Hidden Machine: These can teach you special moves that you can use to get to different places you aren’t able to get to without them.

READ THESE TOO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Dr_Wigglz
    Team Name: (undecided, up for joining anyone's team)
    Name: Louis
    Species: Riolu
    Type: Fighting
    Nature: Brave
    Accessories: Orange Handkerchief
    Personality: Fearless usually, eager to get on with missions, likes making friends.
    Appearance: Where a regular Riolu would be blue, Louis is a dark red color, with small black colored legs.

Sprite? :D

3. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: master08996
    Team Name: Superstars
    Name: Miguel
    Species: Gible
    Type: Dragon/Ground
    Nature: Relaxed
    Accessories: Red Handkerchief
    Personality: He's always calm and friendly
    Appearance: A shiny gible with red eyes

4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Both of you are approved.
    I'll make you a sprite once the RP gets going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.