Nintendo Pokemon Black & White 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Noroz, Oct 8, 2012.

1. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

So, who thinks Join Avenue is awesome? It's seriously fun, at first I was like "eh, maybe I'll go back, not that exciting" now everyday I pick up my 3DS and play Join Avenue, try to think of something else to do, and stop playing because people only walk in your Avenue once a day, sadly...

2. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

I think the game is pretty good, who says the new gens suck d*ck? It is just a new pokémon game so there is nothing too special or amazing about it. By the way, Genesect is really OP in the game, he gains more exp than normal, so he gets brutal as you get him at level 25.

3. Mysty Unknown

I played Black then picked up Black 2 I believe 2 weeks ago. I beat it a few days back. I have never really fell in love with a Pokemon Game story enough to actual cry at some points; then I played these gen V games. It is a lot more deep then just defeating a boss and winning the Pokemon Championship. The story of Truth and Ideals and the past between the antagonist that you just cant help but love at the end of the first installments and then carry on the attachment to his ideals in the second games. At first I was leaning away from Pokemon not wanting to get involved because I believed the games were just getting bland, as I thought with Gen IV, but gave it a chance after some time. The Pokemon are not that bad, except for Trubish -He is a plastic trash bag- and Vanilice -An Ice cream-. Everything else was pretty unique. Then after analyzing the games a bit more, you can really find some dark truths that don't really show in the other games. I will still say it is not my favorite generation of Pokemon. Many think I am wrong for preferring Gen III to this, but hey, it is my opinion. I will respect yours.

4. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

I got it around December and I freaking Love it ;-; Given Lucario(Riolu) can be easily caught in the game and those graphics<3 I'm getting around to beat Dryden with level 40 POkemon xD I still and always love every Gen of Pokemon. No matter how bad or good.

And Pokestar studios.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Got White 2 for Christmas, and my other games are picking up dust. Workibg on beating Kenta to get the Shiny Dratiny.

6. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

What I really like about the game is being able to catch N's pokémon. One complaint I do have with the game is your rival. Why? He doesn't hate you, you only battle him 3 times, his purrlion sob story gets boring after the first time and he isn't memorable.

7. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

I should get my Both Black And Black 2 in a month, I will start black 2 first so i Can store all the items and pokemon from my Dream Radar.

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Okay,now that I have beaten White Version and White Version 2, I can express my thoughts completely.

The story is to die for. I'm not kidding. White did an amazing job of making a more story driven game, and White 2 is no worse at it. In fact, I daresay it's better. It shows a change in Unova, from new Gym Leaders to National Pokemon being caught. I would HIGHLY recommend beating Black or White first in order to unlock the Memory Link events. They add so much more to the story, starting with your character being mentioned by name. It makes you feel immersed, as if you actually accomplished something in-game.

The Pokemon are amazing. The selections at the beginning are great, especially with the option of acquiring Riolu and Growlithe so early on. I also enjoy the selection of Sinnoh Legendaries.

It is more difficult than the first games, however. These Gym Leaders are no pushovers. Even the first Gym can give you a hard time, despite being only Normal-type.

All in all, White 2 showed us how much potential the Pokemon series has, and now I'm hooked again.

9. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

I agree, but the sad thing is that a lot people just trade over their team and breeze through the game to get to the metagame, and don't even read a single text box.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I only traded in one Pokemon, and even then, it was still a hard game overall. Elesa and Drayden probably gave me the most trouble.

11. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

Elesa destroyed me a couple of times. But otherwise the game wasn't TOO hard. Probably because this game is a Playground for Fighting types (basically.)

And you're right, the story is REALLY good...compared to other Main Series Pokemon games I've played. Emerald and Black/White 2 (although I still haven't beaten Emerald yet.)

12. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

Clay was a problem for me as well as Drayden. I really liked the whole plot about Ghetsis going crazy about world domination and the Kyurem back story.

13. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, they were both pretty good. I really liked the whole "Colress being part of Team Plasma what the HECK?!" plot. If I hadn't already known the plot from watching an episode of a Playthrough of Black 2, I probably would be VERY surprised by it.

14. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

I spoiled loads of the game for myself by reading pokébeach.com. Like colress and Iris being the champion. I am never doing that again...

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I spoiled the characters for me, not the story.

16. Mysty Unknown

I am a good boy. No spoilers were put into my head.

17. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

Haha, awesome :D. At least one of us didn't look at the story before the game came out.

Now, is anybody excited about the Keldeo Wi-Fi event from Jan. 25-Feb. 12?

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I know I am! Missed the first one, so ai'm definitely excited for a second chance

19. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, I preordered Black 2 like the week before or something before it came out, and I forgot to bring my 3DS to get Keldeo.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I just got the game for christmas xD

Although I'd like another Victini event and an English Meloetta event