Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Stories

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON
    LOST STORIES

PLOT
    A war between the ancient Pokemon Legends has erupted apon the Pokemon World. The mighty creatures have begun to wreck havic across the land with their battle, leaving behind wastelands in their wake. The Pokemon World is doomed to end if the battles continue the way they are. However, there is only one known way to be able to possibly stop the war. An ancient artifact is what the Legendairy Pokemon are all looking for to gain more power; if one were to find it and destroy the artifact, the war between the Legends would hopefully stop. However, no one knows where the artifact is, including the Legends. There is said to have been a Pokemon long ago that had studied legends and myth and some how came across the artifact. But due to its fearsome power, they had hidden it from the world and had left a map to it somewhere in a long lost city.

Exploration teams have set out to find this city, but most have not returned. The ones that have were nearly dead if they weren't already. There is word of a thick fog that has spread all across the land where the city is supposed to be. The fog is supposedly making Pokemon lose their memory or making them go crazy if they're left wandering within it for too long. Others have reported there being an extremely powerfull foe at the entrance of the city and none have been able to defeat them. Pokemon have begun to lose hope in finding the artifact. But only a few Pokemon still have the curage to go out and try.

TEAMS
    You may team up with other role players. You can only have up to four characters if you are not in a team with another role player. If you are in a team with someone else, then you can only have two characters each. You can only have ONE team.

TEAM MEMBER POSITIONS
    There are going to be different positions for each team member; you will be the one who decides what Pokemon is what in your team:

Team Leader
    The Team's leader is the one that tells others what to do and when. They are the ones that assigned the positions to each team member and they are the ones that approve a possible recruit.

Second-In-Command
    They are the Leader's right-hand-man. If the team's leader is unavailable, then the leadership temporarily goes to the second-in-command. They help the Leader with whatever they can and they are the ones to go out looking for new recruits.

Dungeon Map Guide
    This is the guy who knows his locations and knows all about reading a map. They can help leading the team through a dungeon and they hardly ever get lost since they know where they're going most of the time. They are also knowlegeable when it comes to knowing about cities and towns.

Medic
    These Pokemon are the ones who help a fallen member back on to their feet. They know how to heal others and hold most of the medical supplies such as the berries. Some could even just know healing or supportive moves.

RULES

1) YES you can have shiny and / or differently colored Pokemon. Just keep the shinies to one per team. NO HUMANS. You also cannot be a Legendary/Mythical Pokemon.

2) YES you can start off as an evolved Pokemon. YES you can have mega stones. Keep the mega stones to one active member per team.

3) You can only use the moves/abilities in the move/ability list of a Pokemon. No made up moves/abilites or moves that it wouldn't normally learn. If you don't know what moves/abilites the Pokemon can learn, look up its move list. You can only have up to four moves per Pokemon.

4) You can only have up to four characters if you are not in a team with another role player. If you are in a team with someone else, then you can only have two characters each.

5) No harrassing others in any way.

6) No godmodding. SOME power play is allowed.

7) I will control the NPCs listed below (and any of the legendaries that happen to appear throughout the story).

8) Don't be afraid to do your own thing. Just let me know if it may and up changing any plot that is happening at the time!

9) No killing off others without permission.

LOCATIONS

Shinwa Town
    Shinwa town is full of old folk tails and myths. There are old shrines throughout the town and temples just outside of the town's limits. Dispite the smallness of the town, there are actually many shops within the plaza and there is even an exploration team guild on top of a hill (Shinwa Town is one of three places in the region to have a guild (Shinwa Guild). The town is located in the Sothern part of the region.

Sei City
    Sei is a city where there are many Pokemon that thrive. It is known for one of its land marks which is a giant tree that is in the middle of the city. The city was built around it and they live off of the tree's ever growing life around the city. There is a guild built within the base of the tree (Sei Guild) It is located in the Eastern part of the region.

Denset Village
    Denset is a small village located in the Western part of the region. There isn't much in the village other than small homes, a village shop, a guild (Denset Guild) and some berry farms. The Pokemon that live here sometimes go to Shinwa to buy their needs and supplies for berry farms. The markets also go to Denset to buy some berries from the Pokemon who grew them.

The Lost City
    The city is located in the Northern part of the region and the whole location/area is shrouded in thick fog. The city is apparently guarded by some kind of powerful Pokemon. Not much else is known about the place.

IMPORTANT NPCS

Lance
    Species: Gallade
    Info: Lance is the guild master of the Shinwa Guild. He is calm and collected and is quite protective of his two younger sisters, Alma (a Gardevoir) and Kryla (a Kirlia). He is able to mega evolve from the Galladite he has.

Alma
    Species: Gardevoir
    Info: Alma is Lance's second-in-command in their team. She is smart and is able to quickly decide on what to do. She tends to read a lot about the myths that tell of the ancient artifact.

Kryla
    Species: Kirlia
    Info: Kryla is a shiny Kirlia with a black dress. She is also her family team's medic. She likes dark and creepy things and enjoys using her telepathy to mess with other Pokemon.

Rigel
    Species: Luxray
    Info: Rigel is considered the "though guy" out of all three of the guilds. He is strict and firmly holds his ground in battle. He is the guild master of the Sei Guild.

Ruze
    Species: Zoroark
    Info: Ruze is the guild master of the Denset Guild. She is sassy and a bit mischevieous, but she always tries to get the job done. She also has an adopted son named Tekkno (a Deino).

Tekkno
    Species: Deino
    Info: Tekkno is the adopted son of Ruze. He was found as an abandoned egg and was born blind, but his sense of smell and hearing is incredible. He also wears an everstone around his neck because... he just really likes rocks.

CHARACTER SHEETS

Code:
    [B][U]TEAM INFO[/U][/B]
    [B]Team Name:[/B]
    [B]Base Location:[/B] (Where is your team's base located at?)
    [B]Guild Association:[/B] (What guild is your exploration team from?)

[B][U]TEAM MEMBERS[/U][/B]
    [B]Name:[/B]
    [B]Position:[/B]
    [B]Species:[/B]
    [B]Gender:[/B]
    [B]Birthplace:[/B]

[B]Level:[/B] (NO LEVEL 100S! KEEP IT IN BETWEEN LEVELS 10-70!)
    [B]Ability:[/B] (Which ability does your charater have?)
    [B]Moves:[/B]
    -
    -
    -
    -

[B]Accessories:[/B]
    [B]Unique Appearance Traits:[/B]
    [B]Personality:[/B]
    [B]Other:[/B]

MY CHARACTERS

TEAM INFO
    Team Name: Equinox
    Base Location: By a lake just outside of Shinwa Village.
    Guild Association: Shinwa Guild

TEAM MEMBERS
    Name: Arcane
    Position: Team Leader
    Species: Weavile
    Birthplace: She was born on the outskirts of a town that was known as Aurora City. Sadly the City was distroyed by the fighting legedaries...

Level: 45
    Ability: Pickpocket
    Moves:
    - Night Slash
    - Poison Jab
    - Ice Shard
    - Shadow Claw

Accessories: Has a red tattered scarf around her neck.
    Unique Appearance Traits: None
    Personality: Arcane is a rather gentle Pokemon. She is caring towards her clients that ask for her team's help and does her best to finish her work. She often gets sad from thinking of her hometown being destoryed, for some of her family was killed in the crossfire of the war.
    Other: She is knowlegable in the feild of Pokemon Mythology.

Name: Ryuk
    Position: Second-In-Command
    Species: Lucario
    Birthplace: He was born in Sei City.

Level: 50
    Ability: Justified
    Moves:
    - Extreme Speed
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Blaze Kick
    - Sky Uppercut

Accessories: He has a Lucarionite around his neck and a red scarf around his upper arm.
    Unique Appearance Traits: He has a scar that goes diagonally across his abdomen.
    Personality: Ryuk is quite serious most of the time. He is calm and will do he can to insure Arcane's safety (for she saved his life before). He occationally has a silly side.
    Other: He has much knowlege when it comes to gems and stones.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Xero, the text is, really, really tiny. I had to use a third-party reader. I was intent on finding a solution to the problem, as I really want to join this. However, this same problem may detract others from joining if they too can't read what's there. I apologize for pointing it out. I just want to ensure you don't lose potential players over something minute.

I'm working on a post, hoping to create two characters. I have my eyes set on a character being your team's Dungeon Map Guide. Anyone, can, presently take that away, if they so wish. I am merely expressing my intentions.

It looks like a aptly playable premise. Nice structure.

3. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Sorry. I had typed all this up on a phone (because I don't have an actual computer with Interne) so it didn't look that tiny for me but I'll fix it.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Huzzah, now I can read the text

5. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

You guys need to tell me these things. ; A ;

6. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

TEAM INFO
    Team Name:
    Equinox

TEAM MEMBERS
    Name:
    Tria
    Position: Dungeon Map Guide
    Species: Mightyena
    Birthplace: Hoenn

Level: 52
    Ability: Quick Feet
    Moves:
    -Thunder Fang
    -Secret Power
    -Frustration
    -Crunch

Accessories:
    Unique Appearance Traits:
    She has a scar across the right side of her neck, and the line of hair there does not grow back. It is mostly negligible.
    Personality: Formerly adventurous, daring, and fearless. Since returning from the Lost City, alone, she has isolated herself, and suffers from borderline Psychosis. She has become neurotic, and frequently has fits of agitation. She's constantly struggling to become who she was, but has a hard time just staying who she is.
    Other: She is fiercely protective of Helen.

TEAM INFO
    Team Name:
    Equinox

TEAM MEMBERS
    Name:
    Helen
    Position: Medic
    Species: Vulpix
    Birthplace: Kalos

Level: 16
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves:
    -Hex
    -Fire Spin
    -Roar
    -Pain Split

Accessories:
    Unique Appearance Traits:
    Looking at her face directly, the leftmost curl is hot pink. The fur that is not hair tale or mane is also lighter than most Vulpix.
    Personality: Outcast. Rebellious. Caring for those she is close to.
    Other:

7. Arklight Moogle Assistant

TEAM INFO
    Team Name:
    None

TEAM MEMBERS
    Name:
    Masafiri
    Position: client(?)
    Species: Marowak
    Birthplace: He was born in the wilds outside of Shinwa Town and now lives with his family among a nomadic group of pokemon.

Level: 38
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Moves:
    -Bone Club
    -Bonemerang
    -Flamethrower
    -Double-Edge

Accessories: He wears a torn up scrap of gold silk around his neck as a cape, at one point it was a nice curtain.
    Unique Appearance Traits: He's painted a thick, red horizontal line across his skull that passes over both of the eye holes, and two thin black lines that go from the back of the skull up over the top and down the snout/muzzle. He has numerous ring shaped scars that circle his arms and legs from top to bottom, along with many dot shaped scars between the rings. He has also painted a red and an orange ring around the end of his bone club.
    Personality: He's kind of quiet and awkwardly unaware of the customs of civilized Pokemon, but he had a good heart. He is also quite determined and stubborn. Despite being quiet most of the time, once he gets comfortable with someone he will open up and become more talkative.
    Other: He's looking for his younger brother who left to for the Lost City with a team and hasn't returned.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  8. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.