Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Versions

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm not sure if this will happen, but it could have something to do with Ghetsis again. I mean, the guy was obsessed in the first game, why not make a comeback? And it seems like they're doing the same thing like Platinum. I get the whole cold thing, but I hope the gyms are nice. Black and White is my favorite so far, only because the story is nice, and it seems more immersive than the other games. I hope this is too. And I kinda like the designs of the characters. So the girl has hair like Lea, but I think it's also different, and nice. And they don't look as old, but for some reason they look older, but younger at the same time. Maybe they designed them differently. I wonder what happened to Juniper though. And it's cool we get riolu and metagross in this game

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm assuming that the reason for the freezing has to do with Kyurem, which would hopefully mean the Legendary will play a role from the beginning, or close to it. I like the new designs, especially the rival, but the hair I don't like one bit. Nor do I like the visors.

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

The rival looks pretty cool, except for the fanny pack. That really kinda makes him look weird. Also looking at the bottom left of the 3rd picture shows Kyurem Black with Haxorus and Lucario and Kyurem White with Zoroark and Metagross. Gonna bet that those are version exclusives.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

for some reason, the rival's design makes me think of a character from Digimon. I don't know, maybe it's the hair. And does anyone think that the main character's bags are just a bit big?

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

How else are they gonna fit a fold-able bike in there?

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

how is that rival going to fit a foldable bike in that bag of his? That's basically the size of May's bag.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

You said the main character's bags not the Rivals. Also a rival hasn't had a bike since the 3rd generation. In fact that was the only generation the rival had a bike.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

really? Huh, I never noticed that. Still, I'm looking forward to this. Maybe if I come home for Christmas and it's out by then, I can get the game and play it a little. I have no idea if I'm even coming home for christmas or not, but who knows. I'm really thinking how they could do the story for this one though. I mean, it's set 2 years later. So far we haven't really had a game come out again that takes place years later. Is this maybe going to be a sequal? Is that why they have the number 2 in the title? I just can't get over this

9. Willis Traverse Town Homebody

Yes! I'm looking forward to a new pokemon game. Before black and white, I hadn't been obsessed with a pokemon game since gold and silver. These "sequels" are already looking like my next favorite games for portable.

10. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Firered, Leafgreen, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald all take place at the same time. Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum all take place 3 years later. Pokemon Black and White take place some time after the 4th generation games and these new ones take place 2 years after Black and White. Originally Gold and Silver were going to be called Pokemon 2.

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Woah, seriously? I don't think I could have played something called Pokemon 2. But where do you even get the stuff about all the time? Actually, don't answer that, seriously. Although I'm not sure Emerald and Ruby/Sapphire take place at the same time, since Emerald seems to be somewhat later than the first two, because Wallace was a gym leader in R/S, but the Champion in Emerald. So there has to be some sort of time difference.....and great, you got me looking into this. I'm just sticking with the times they did with the manga. It's easier for me to follow

12. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I'm going to answer it. We know that Gold, Silver, and Crystal take place 3 years later because they say that a kid took down Team Rocket 3 years ago. The only thing linking the 3rd generation games and the 4th generations games to the 1st generation games and the 2nd games is that they are capable of trading with each other. 5th generation takes place later because Cynthia makes a reference to the main character in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum in the beach house.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Oh, I know that Gold and Silver take place 3 years after the first game. I've known that forever. And I also knew that Black and White take place latest time-wise just because of all the info serebii gave when black and white were still just giving us teaser stuff. I think it's actually pretty cool Cynthia makes a reference to the character in D/P/Pt, but it would have been nice if they could have given a name, just to humor us. Actually, and I know this would break what they've done for more than the last decade, but they should make a game where your character actually talks and interacts. Not give elipses every time you're saying something

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Well technically in the games the character is supposed to be you. In the manga and show they're different people.

15. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Wait, Cheren is somehow in this? How does that work? And do those outfits for those guys kinda remind you of Team Rocket?
    And what's up with that guy who might be the scientist? How do you even get your hair like that? I'm amazed he even tries to get it like that
    I just wish we could get gyms that have gym battles with more than 2 pokemon. They need to do it like they did in the first generation, or second in Kanto, or heck, emerald. It used to be I always looked forward to gym battles, but not anymore. And that stance the rival takes before you fight is actually pretty nice

17. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Where did you see Cheren?

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

wrong name. I guess I've played the game so much I mixed names. I meant Charon

19. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

20. Jⱥy King's Apprentice