Plot of Final Fantasy 13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SpazticFantaztic >:3, Dec 30, 2011.

1. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

So a couple days ago I purchased FF13 for the xbox, and I began playing it today. I didn't get far at all, only to where you first begin to play as Snow, specifically the third cutscene in that chapter. I guess there's something wrong with my disc, because that won't load, no matter how many times I try to clean the disc with specific disc cleaning cloths or whatever. I can't skip the cutscene, either, so basically I cannot play the game past that point, well, at least I can't play disc one.

I decided I'll just play disc two and three because I really like the story so far, but the point of this thread is, would anyone be willing to summarize what happens on disc one of the game? So, I will know what I'm missing when I start from disc two. You could even just copy and paste the information from wikipedia, but I only need to know what happens on disc one, so if you could like go to the Final Fantasy wiki article and copy and paste the story information just of what happens on disc two, that would be really great. I'd do it myself, but I don't know story-wise when disc one ends and two begins. But yeah, it'd be cool if someone could do this, probably take about three seconds.

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Cant you take it back to gamestop (or wherever you brought it) and tell them its not working?

3. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I declined the warranty, and since it's a pre-owned game I can't return it, so no :c

4. Zter Banned

Used merchandise and opened new accessories may be returned for a refund within 7 days of purchase or exchanged for the identical item within 30 days of purchase.

If this doesn't work, get the manager. Just bring the receipt along.

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

Also, the use of the other disks would require a saved state that has reached that point. It's not like playing two games that follow on from one another, it's part of the same game just on more than one disk. What you were thinking of simply wouldn't work.