Film Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 - Deadmen Tell No Tales

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Jin, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

The movie has been announced officially was announced some time ago, At the moment it's in the stage of scripting, filming will begin this fall.

Thoughts?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790809/

Personally I'm very excited for it been waiting for them to make the next one in the series for some time now I lover On Stranger Tides but it seemed like such a short film to be a POTC film really.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

A rumour abotu James Norrington returning? I loved Norrington but how will that go? Unless this film is a prequel which I highly doubt.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the 4 films but I am wary about when they should stop. I don't want them overdoing it, needless to say, I really enjoyed POTC 4 but I don't know how many more films they can get out of it. Still, it's a long way off yet.

3. Jin うごかないで

I belive they'll probably stop by the next movie. POTC was a really good series but I think they should stop at 6 movies to be honest. I doubt Johnny depp will want to keep playing as jack sparrow for longer than that even though he's an amazing actor who does a variety of roles no actor wants to make the mistake of being labeled as one character they've played for far too long.

I believe that was one of the downfalls of a doctor who actor who played the doctor too long. I can't remember which one it was..tom baker? I don't know but he had to resort to doing voice overs instead because of the fact he was labeled as the doctor and I think the same fate will probably fall upon Harry potters actor now that the series finished. I mean he did do women in black but that wasn't really much of anything to be honest but off topic.

Yeah I'm worried myself on how far they'll drag it out non the less I still look forward to the next movie

4. Shuhbooty moon child

I can't say I'm too excited. As much love as I have for johnney depp Im skeptical. I feel like the movies are kinda losing its touch. I wouldn't mind them lasking this the last on tho. As long as its done well. It's only bad when they make the first few movies amazing and then the last one turns to ****.

5. Antidote Façade

I'm actually a bit disheartened at this. The first three movies were great, and I originally thought it would be a trilogy, then they announced On Stranger Tides and I thought it would be a one-off prequel or something. Now it seems like it's going to be one of those series that are dragged out way too much and start becoming a joke (like Saw & Paranormal Activity).

I didn't like OST and I probably won't look much into this one. Though I could be tempted if the lovely Keira Knightley reprises her role as Elizabeth. >_>

6. Jin うごかないで

Most likely not. Even if they did they couldn't play much of a role. Elizabeth is supposed to guard wills heart while will offers the dead men at sea a second chance no matter the way you look at it the best we'd get is will helping on a Ship assault or something to be honest but I know what you mean.