Photography Photography Clan~

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Peyton, Dec 30, 2007.

1. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Chaser invited me to join here the day you made it and I'm finally getting around to it xD
    Eh, the picture I was going to submit is on my other computer, but this one, I thought, will do.

Pic

It's my cat. I really like the lighting of this picture, how it's split between the two sides of her face. I also like how the lighting coming from the window behind also gets darker in that direction- It's like the picture is going from light to dark (from the right)

I also like the clarity and how I got her to stare directly at the camera for the picture.

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

3. Crispers Beep Boop

ORANGE im loving your cat.. ^__^
    your in .

~Muffin~...
    its way too small..maybe you can give us another photo?

4. true darkness Twilight Town Denizen

5. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

the placing and positure of the cat is awesome, though I disagree with you on the lightening. The light is okay until it hits the cat, it takes away a lot of the cat and the subject and really I don't think it's good. As for the rest awesome, the shadow that covered half the cat was my only complaint, I really love how she crosses her paws. You're in ^_^
    I'm sorry but it's way to small and the whole subject isn't even in it and the quality isn't too good, but you're allowed to try again with another picture. It's always room for improvement ^_^
    I love the angle of it, really good. Though I hate the colour combination with the cars and the leaves and the quality could have bene better.
    Though with the subject and perspective you decided to shoot it was really creative with that angle and all the small cars. I adore the mirror reflect in the water, it's genious.
    You're in :3

6. Sexy Sheva Banned

I would love it if I'm able to join :D

Photo

I took this photo about 2 years ago when me and my family went to a park called "Break's Interstate". My mom helped me and showed me how to edit the photo to make it stand out. I loved this picture because it looks calm and it was nature. This photo was probably one of my best pictures I've ever took.

7. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Well it's a very good and original pic indeed, the colours melt a little in with each other but you're definitely in ^_^

8. Sexy Sheva Banned

Thank you very much :D

I'm starting to take pictures of nature much more frequently now, and they are becoming much easier to fix up :D

9. Sexy Sheva Banned

~bump~ lol

I need some CnC on this one picture I got

This picture was also at the place where I took the one picture of the tree and the leaves

River In the Mountains

10. Crispers Beep Boop

hmmm...i like it...its abit off center tho. where did you take it exactly?

11. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

12. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I like it a lot, the off center shot is good in this case since the river would have split the picture in two which IMO would look rather boring even though usually you're supposed to have a similar 'weight' on both sides.
    I don't really have any complaints on it since it's a picture I really like ^_^
    One thing could be that it's maybe taken a little close so it's not so much in it, it would maybe look a bit nicer from a perspective longer away but still it's a great picture. I think I've seen one almost like it before, I guess it must be from the same place then.
    Where'd you take it ?
    I think that's a good thing.....
    I like the angle how you get with a lot of the sea, then a little land. It's a bit far away though so the details are pretty bad. But the perspective works pretty good. The angle is a little of center though. It's a tad boring since it's not much in particular to concentrate on but still it works.

You're in ^_^

13. Tootsie coquí

I've been working this whole on a photo for the club but this is the best I could do D;

I took 4 photos (If you want I could pm them to you :3) but I'll post the best one I took:

Photo~

I like how the colors work here,I tried to represent the color green and of course,the love for nature :D

14. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Nice one Totis ;D
    Well I think the light could've been worked a bit on since it's kinda excluded, but other than that I simply love the angle and the subject you decided to shoot.
    And I bet that is on your veranda or something, you actually live in a place to be able to take such pictures D;

You're in ^_^

15. Sexy Sheva Banned

I took this picture at the park where I took the picture of the Tree. It's like a wildlife park that is about 30 minutes away from here and my mom helped me take some very great pictures :D

EDIT:

Here's another pic I need CnC about.
    I'm planning on using this picture in a photo gallery of mine at my school. Then I'm going to enter it at our 4-H Ralley(sp?)

This is My cousin and Sister at Williamsburg Virgina. Mom wanted me to get a few shots of them, then I told them I was going to take the pic, then the wave came out of no where Right on time =]

Wave

16. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    Right, well it snowed last night and today I decided to take some pictures of my backyard. There was a few I really liked, this was one of them.

Picture.

This is my backyard after a snowfall last night. If I remember correctly the shot was taken relatively low to the ground with the camera angled upward. Overall I think it turned out nicely, though there are a few distracting elements to it. I kind of like how the lighting gives off a hazy feel.

Anyway, CnC please~

17. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

18. Sexy Sheva Banned

19. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.

20. Crispers Beep Boop

shillings
    this is a picture i took not too long ago.
    i just did simple editing to it. (b&w and contrast)
    C&C please~ ^^