Digital Art Photo shop savvy

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by adamboy7, Aug 15, 2011.

1. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I myself like to think I am not half bad when given photoshop and some time. I was thinking about it earlier and reflected on my ealier work. I sadly no longer have the program due to a crash that happend quite some time ago. My computer is now used as spare parts, so i got a new computer. New computer means all of the files I had are out.... Including all my work and programs. But anywho, I didnt start this thread to morn the loss of my computer or bug others for a copy of their program. I want to know what OTHERS think of what I managed to do. Here is some of my work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (this one I made after a friend of mine made a sprite for me. He made this in sprite form, and I made it agian in photo shop out of bordom.)

[​IMG]
    (agian, made from sprite in photo shop)

I have a few more, but for some reason they turned to little X's in my album. Don't really know why. I would hapily take requests, but seeing as how my program is gone with my old computer, I cannot. Anywho, what do you people think?

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Those are some excellent photos.

My favorite, of course, is the first one, because of how Roxas and Naminé are in love.

3. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

I would have to agree with you there. I made that one for my best friend. She doesn't ask for much, so when she asked me, I tried to make it special. :)