Persona: The True Awakening

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by CrownMoksha, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

April 11th, 2011 in a small town named Inaba strange events are begining to unfold. The only one with the power to solve these events have just to realise their true power.

Souji Seta had just move to inaba due to his parents working and was now heading to meet his uncle

Rules
    No godmooding/power play
    Allowed to play up to three charaters ( three oc, or any other combinations)
    Your persona must be between any of the 13 arcanas
    Character Sheet/Character Selection

Characters
    Yukkio Amagi: Bushy-Brow-1992
    Chie Satonaka: Twilight_Nobody13
    Youske Hanamura: Master of Keyblades
    Rise Kujikawa:
    Kanji Tatsumi: Aerith G.
    Naoto Shirogane:
    Teddie: Aerith G.
    Souji Seta: Master of Keyblades
    Nanako Dojima: Bushy-Brow-1992

OC Character Sheet
    Username:
    Name:
    History:
    Persona:
    Persona's Description:
    Weapon:
    Arcana:

Username:master of keyblades
    Name:Sora
    Appearance: Short black hair, wears the traditional school uniform
    History: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u76/hinata_hyuga101/320887.jpg
    Persona:Entus
    Persona's Description: Starter
    Evovled
    Weapon:Scthye
    Arcana: Fool

Accepted Oc's

Username: Bushy-Brow-1992

Name: Haruka Hotaru

Appearance: Long red hair down to her waist, orange eyes. Wears the tradtional school uniform, and on holidays (days off) wears baggy navy and black bottoms and a loose fitting red and black sleeveless top (she likes to feel comfortable). When working at the Amagi inn she wears a black and red Kimono with flower patterns on it.

History: Haruka woke up one day on the outskirts of Inaba at the age of 10 with complete amnesia, not knowing a thing about her past, anyone or who her parents were. She only knows of her first name because of a tattoo found on the back of her neck which says in small letters: (Haruka 273). When she made her way wearily into the town she was on the verge of collapse and taken in by the Amagi inn. The police were called to see if any young girls had been reported missing, but there was no trace of anyone looking for a 10 year old red headed girl at all.
    The police decided they would take her to an orphanage but Haruka herself desperately refused at the time saying that she felt she woke up near Inaba for a reason and that if she left, she may never find the answer that she is desperately searching for.
    In the end, seeing no other alternative, the Amagi inn decided that they would let Haruka stay with them as long as she worked for them at the inn. Because of this Haruka met Yukiko Amagi.
    5 years have passed since then and Haruka is now attending Yasogami High school while continuing to live and work at the Amagi inn.
    She gave herself her new surname Hotaru (which is Japanese for Firefly) after her, Yukiko and another girl Chie were hanging out and a Firefly decided to land on top of Haruka's head, it's warm glow matching the colour of her hair, to which all of the girls laughed at (espiecially Yukiko with one of her laughing fits).

Haruka doesn't let her lack of a past get her down and has a very outgoing and cheerful personality preferring to live in the moment, she is the type who doesn't hold back around anyone with the attitude of: 'If someone can't like me for who I really am, why should I care?'
    Not to be considered a tart, but she isn't afraid to use a bit of sex appeal to her advantage, and is always trying to encourage the more naive Yukiko to use her natural looks to her advantage too. She loves to joke around and hang out with her friends and is extremely loyal, always willing to jump in head first if her they need her, and never backing down from a challenge. Because of Chie's love of martial art movies, Haruka herself has also developed a bit of love for fighting and is naturally skilled with hand to hand combat often practising with Chie herself. So don't mess with her friends or you will have to mess with her too, and she isn't the type to go down so easily.

Persona: Kurogane
    Kurogane-Asura (Evolved)

Persona's Description: http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/5...0px-Asura1.jpg

Weapon: Knuckle Daggers (Like Asuma's from Naruto) http://m153.photobucket.com/image/kn...g.html?src=www

Arcana: Death

Username: Aerith G.
    Name: Sakura Kimonoto
    Appearance: http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...legurl/064.jpg
    History: Five months pregnant, Sakura can't remember her past or how she got to Inaba. However, she has grown to love life in the small town and hopes to raise her child in peace. She has a part-time job at Junes while her full-time job is working at the school. Sakura doesn't let King Moron's insults about her being pregnant affect her work. Slowly but surely, she is becoming the most popular of the teachers not out of sympathy but out of respect for the way she teaches. She's currently staying with Kanji's family in his textile shop.
    Persona: Lilith
    Persona's Description: http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...avite/yuip.jpg
    Weapon: Chain-linked daggers
    Arcana: Chariot

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Hatsuharu
    Appearance: http://kuruno.webs.com/anime-guys-wi...air-207167.jpg
    History: Hatsuharu or Haru, is new in town. He often had to move due to the death of his family three years ago. Being blamed for their deaths, he left, but the story followed him to each new town. Hoping to escape he came to Inaba and prays the story will not reach the people there. He's often calm and dazed but when he gets angry, a different personality emerges.
    Persona: Simmah
    Persona's Description: http://www.wiinintendo.net/wp-conten...eliverance.jpg
    Weapon: Long sword
    Arcana: Strength

Username: Protecter212
    Name: Takumi Asakura
    Appearance: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...s/2bcf8338.png (minus goggles and belt holding the vials)
    History: A normal high school student who lives in the rural town of Inaba, he lives alone in a house paid by his family who live in another country, before they left, they helped a tofu store that set up shop and would do deliveries outside of Inaba or too troublesome by foot by car, however, secretly, his family had Takumi drive at the age of 12 with the tofu in the very early recesses of the morning where no-one would notice and without knowledge, honed his driving skills.

Takumi does ride by scooter to Yasogami High since it was far away from school so pretty much everyone knows about this but King Moron would always complain about that thing and tries to threaten detentions or expel him but Takumi always had a comeback ready to shut him up, he never really has any special skills and just helps out whenever he can.
    Persona:
    Amon (Start)
    Neo-Amon (Evolved)

Persona's Description:
    Initial
    Evovled
    Weapon: Katana

Sorry to all who posted

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

Username: Protecter212
    Name: Takumi Asakura
    Appearance: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff96/Needful/Anime Males/2bcf8338.png (minus goggles and belt holding the vials)
    History: A normal high school student who lives in the rural town of Inaba, he lives alone in a house paid by his family who live in another country, before they left, they helped a tofu store that set up shop and would do deliveries outside of Inaba or too troublesome by foot by car, however, secretly, his family had Takumi drive at the age of 12 with the tofu in the very early recesses of the morning where no-one would notice and without knowledge, honed his driving skills.

Takumi does ride by scooter to Yasogami High since it was far away from school so pretty much everyone knows about this but King Moron would always complain about that thing and tries to threaten detentions or expel him but Takumi always had a comeback ready to shut him up, he never really has any special skills and just helps out whenever he can.
    Persona:
    Amon (Start)
    Neo-Amon (Evolved)

Persona's Description:
    Initial
    Evovled
    Weapon: Katana

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Username: Bushy-Brow-1992

Name: Haruka Hotaru

Appearance: Long red hair down to her waist, orange eyes. Wears the tradtional school uniform, and on holidays (days off) wears baggy navy and black bottoms and a loose fitting red and black sleeveless top (she likes to feel comfortable). When working at the Amagi inn she wears a black and red Kimono with flower patterns on it.

History: Haruka woke up one day on the outskirts of Inaba at the age of 10 with complete amnesia, not knowing a thing about her past, anyone or who her parents were. She only knows of her first name because of a tattoo found on the back of her neck which says in small letters: (Haruka 273). When she made her way wearily into the town she was on the verge of collapse and taken in by the Amagi inn. The police were called to see if any young girls had been reported missing, but there was no trace of anyone looking for a 10 year old red headed girl at all.
    The police decided they would take her to an orphanage but Haruka herself desperately refused at the time saying that she felt she woke up near Inaba for a reason and that if she left, she may never find the answer that she is desperately searching for.
    In the end, seeing no other alternative, the Amagi inn decided that they would let Haruka stay with them as long as she worked for them at the inn. Because of this Haruka met Yukiko Amagi.
    5 years have passed since then and Haruka is now attending Yasogami High school while continuing to live and work at the Amagi inn.
    She gave herself her new surname Hotaru (which is Japanese for Firefly) after her, Yukiko and another girl Chie were hanging out and a Firefly decided to land on top of Haruka's head, it's warm glow matching the colour of her hair, to which all of the girls laughed at (espiecially Yukiko with one of her laughing fits).

Haruka doesn't let her lack of a past get her down and has a very outgoing and cheerful personality preferring to live in the moment, she is the type who doesn't hold back around anyone with the attitude of: 'If someone can't like me for who I really am, why should I care?'
    Not to be considered a tart, but she isn't afraid to use a bit of sex appeal to her advantage, and is always trying to encourage the more naive Yukiko to use her natural looks to her advantage too. She loves to joke around and hang out with her friends and is extremely loyal, always willing to jump in head first if her they need her, and never backing down from a challenge. Because of Chie's love of martial art movies, Haruka herself has also developed a bit of love for fighting and is naturally skilled with hand to hand combat often practising with Chie herself. So don't mess with her friends or you will have to mess with her too, and she isn't the type to go down so easily.

Persona: Kurogane
    Kurogane-Asura (Evolved)

Persona's Description: http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/5/7/3/4/7/MTS2_Navetsea_353823_450px-Asura1.jpg
    Weapon: Knuckle Daggers (Like Asuma's from Naruto) http://m153.photobucket.com/image/k...ds/ninja_fighter_metal_kunai.jpg.html?src=www
    Arcana: Death

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Username: Aerith G.
    Name: Sakura Kimonoto
    Appearance: http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/lttlegurl/064.jpg
    History: Five months pregnant, Sakura can't remember her past or how she got to Inaba. However, she has grown to love life in the small town and hopes to raise her child in peace. She has a part-time job at Junes while her full-time job is working at the school. Sakura doesn't let King Moron's insults about her being pregnant affect her work. Slowly but surely, she is becoming the most popular of the teachers not out of sympathy but out of respect for the way she teaches. She's currently staying with Kanji's family in his textile shop.
    Persona: Lilith
    Persona's Description: http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g338/z16n13a/Moldavite/yuip.jpg
    Weapon: Chain-linked daggers
    Arcana: Chariot

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

OCC: you guys don't have to re-post everything except for the links for what your character and persona looks like,go ahead ands contiune with the story

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

OOC: Aren't you gonna start off by posting as Souji, like him getting off at the station?

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

OCC:yeah, the plan was for my first post to be the start and contiue from there but with all these unforsee probelm i'll just continue

Souji had just reached the station where he saw he uncle. "It sure has been a long time" he said
    "Yeah" Dojima said

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

Takumi was at his garage underneath a car, a Trueno to be exactly,, he was working otu some parts to have it at the ready, school already ended, one a door of the Trueno was Kujikawa Tofu Shop as an advertisement. "...That goes there..." he said to himself.

9. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Nanako was made to step forward by her father.
    "....... 'lo"
    She quickly hid behind her father again feeling extremely shy.

10. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

ooc: sorry guys, the old picture of Haru doesn't satisfy me anymore.... So I found this one. http://m194.photobucket.com/image/anime%20Hatsuharu/TheUltimarePokeEmon/Anime/Hatsuharu.jpg.html?src=www

Simmah: http://roboawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Arc-Rise-Fantasia-Rogress-Simmah.jpg

IC: Hatsuharu lazily leaned against the steps to his apartment. The breeze was nice... A loud voice interrupted his daydreams, "You! What are you sitting around!? C'mon, get up and let's go to Junes!" Haru opened his eyes and saw Chie standing over him, kicking his boots.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Sakura was in her room with Kanji at the textile shop, she smiled and rubbed her stomach. "Felt a kick from the baby?" Kanji said with a smile.

"Yes, the baby is very eager to see the world." She smiled and rubbed her stomach.

~

Teddie twitched one of his ears, "Alone as usual............... It's so lonely." He sighed and trotted off.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Haruka walked home with Chie and Yukiko laughing and joking together.
    She had gotten used to her life and daily routine.
    They would part with Chie, go to the inn, change into their kimono's and work hard into the night. Just like normal.
    After all, what would change in the small rural town of Inaba?
    That's what she figured anyway.

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

Takumi pulled hismelf out from under the car, looking a bit dirty, not surprising since he was underneath the thing in the first place and grabbed a small towel from a table to wipe his face with. "Now for the engine then check the oil..." he said and opened the bonnet, revealing it's engine and he started work.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Sakura helped Kanji's mom make some patterns and began to make some clothes of her child.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Dojima look at his daugther"Whats wrong Nanako, why are you acting so shy" he asked

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Nanako, suddenly feeling really embarrassed, lightly hits him.

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

Takumi took out a special item used in the engine and checked the oil which was rightly leveled. "The fuel tank is half last I remember so I have enough to get tomorrow's run done." He said and closed the bonnet as he looked to hsi scooter, he already checked it out.

18. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

OOC: You may as well put me down for Yukiko as well as no one else has chosen her, and she is needed early on.
    further more... since Haruka lives with her, it makes sense if I play her I guess.

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

ooc: ignore chie in that first post. I'm a little tired. I've got a better plan.

BIC: Haru sighed, he was glad no one around here knew who he was or what he'd supposedly done. School was ordinary without everyone gossiping about what they thought he'd done. Chie was friendly enough. He'd met her at school and decided she was the most excitement he wanted to handle.

Chie and her friends reached the inn and she waved goodbye to them, "Yukiko, Haruka! I'll see you two tomorrow, kay?!"

20. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Haruka and Yukiko waved back at Chie. "Yeah, and don't'cha forget to get that DVD off of Yusuke! I want to borrow it next capiche?" Haruka said smiling.
    Yukiko smiled too and said "See you tomorrow Chie." Giving her a small wave.
    "Right!" Haruka said with energy. "Let's get changed and get to work!"
    Yukiko sighed and then stated with a giggle "You and Chie always have so much energy."
    "Hell yeah! It's just our style."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.