Persona 4: The Animation

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by jojoj13, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Everyone is entitled to opinion of course, and I have to respect yours.
    However, I personally love the fact that they've kept the game music. Being a big fan of the series of games, it makes me feel that much closer to the anime too and it's just pretty cool.
    The other thing I love is the other little game additions. Like the stats screen for the MC during the break, and the cut-ins during battles with their eyes. All of those little details are things that I love. XD

Although, I agree with what you said about the action parts. I love how they've done this as well. They've really suceeded I think. C:

2. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm pretty sure Soejima Shigenori is actually the official illustrator of the Persona series, and for Atlus in most games.

Sogabe Shuji only worked for mangas assigned to him. Both are very different people.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i like those little game additions as well. they're like winks to the people who have played the games. i think this is a good anime so far, i'll definitely check out more episodes.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I love the unique opening they've done for episode 9.
    Reminds me of what was done in Angel Beats episode 4. XD

This anime just keeps getting better and better, I love what they've done so far, and it's still been farely faithful to most game aspects.

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Grr... I hate that this may go into a double post.
    But I've gotta post this... lol

I love the new opening theme!
    What does everyone else think of it?
    Also... what does everyone else think of things so far up to date?

6. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

So much Catherine in this thread, and yet I want more.

7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I know that this happened in the P4 game... but ep 15 had so many Persona 3 references (Well duh... considering where they were...)
    I still fangasm'd as much in the anime version of it as I did in the game version.
    I just love when anime/video games make links between past series/games. It's something for the fans that makes a series like Persona (or anything else for that matter) much more rewarding and fun. :P

and the kings game was so much fun... It's official, next time I go drinking with my mates. I've got to teach them this game. XD

8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

*accidental bump and double post since no one has posted since I last did and I need to give this info*

The anime isn't over yet technically.
    According to the official website, we can look forward to a TRUE END episode somewhere in August.
    While the current ending did mainly follow the NORMAL END route in terms of

Nanoko surviving and them realising Adachi was the true culprit.

It left out the follow up TRUE END

Izanami's involvement and The Protagonist getting his true Ultimate Persona 'Izanagi no Okami'

So yeah, I believe August's ep will address those things. I could be wrong of course, but they did say a TRUE END ep would be out in August. So yeah.

9. C This silence is mine

But then why did Sagiri explain everything that Izanami was supposed to explain later on? If they make a true end episode, then they would have to completely make the Sagiri episode non-canon. In the anime universe even.

If it's the ending, then wow that was a horrible ending. If it's not the ending, shame on the animation team for changing the ending so much, with things that only made it way worse.

10. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I just want to see the true ending. I was kinda upset when they went straight to the train station on the last ep. D=

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

Well, technically, you can miss out the True Ending by not choosing to find out how you obtained your Persona powers if you do not think of it, menaing the ending just happens as any normal one, you beta teh villian, and a farewell ending plays, Teddie did say he's going back to that world to protect, hinting Yu and the others did encounter Izanami but the animators decided to let the epicness of beating Ameno-sagari and everyone's Persona evovling keep you excited.

Or maybe the True Ending shall have a hint to Mayonaka Arena where Yu returns to Inaba, no-one can say.

Though honestly, nwo they shown persona cna be animated and such, they gotta go to Persona 3!