Pence

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by dorchel, May 1, 2009.

  1. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Location:
    The Labyrinth
    790
    Easy love, don't turn it into an insult on other people.

    Insult Pence as much as you like, I don't give a ****, but keep it from getting to insulting other members k

    Same to the rest of you, don't make it personal.
     
  2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Location:
    Surfing de Broglie waves
    2,756
    It's much worse obsessing over fat homosexuals like a crazed fangirl.
     
  3. dorchel Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Location:
    P for Pence
    1
    17
    "Our" referring to us. There are two of us. Dur.



    I give a garbage that you decide to curse at me, CatchtheRain.
     
  4. What? 『 music is freedom 』

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Location:
    Surfing de Broglie waves
    2,756
    It's fun playing around with them, though. Us members rarely have this sort of chance.

    But fine, not like it was going to escalate into anything though.

    Ehehe.
     
  5. dorchel Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Location:
    P for Pence
    1
    17
    What?, we are girls.
     
  6. What? 『 music is freedom 』

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Location:
    Surfing de Broglie waves
    2,756
    So it takes the two of you to create an absolute horrid attempt at trolling?

    You fail, madams.


    *edits post*

    Sorry about that.
     
  7. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Location:
    The Labyrinth
    790
    I actually agree with this.

    I think they are fangirls in denial dude.
     
  8. What? 『 music is freedom 』

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Location:
    Surfing de Broglie waves
    2,756

    Quite so. Their obsession with Pence is equivalent to the Twilight obsessions of some fangirls.
     
  9. dorchel Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Location:
    P for Pence
    1
    17
    I think they are fangirls in denial dude.
    -----
    Stop insulting us!! You just told us we couldn't insult the fat homo! *crryyy***
     
  10. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Location:
    California
    48
    413
    I second this statement.
     
  11. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Location:
    The Labyrinth
    790
    I am getting bad de ja vu of ginta.
     
  12. dorchel Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Location:
    P for Pence
    1
    17
    Twilight is bad. But you're are still a fat homo in my mind because you never answered the question of whether you were or not.
     
  13. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Location:
    California
    48
    413
    *snicker* I was only here for the end of that, but still...
     
  14. dorchel Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Location:
    P for Pence
    1
    17
    You're a bad admin.



    AHHHH.
     
  15. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Location:
    The Labyrinth
    790
    Interest decreasing, amusement levels slipping.

    Like I haven't been told that before.
     
  16. dorchel Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Location:
    P for Pence
    1
    17
    what is ginta?
     
  17. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Location:
    California
    48
    413
    I personally think CtR is super nice and cool, and therefore a great admin...
     
  18. dorchel Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Location:
    P for Pence
    1
    17
    You cursed at me. Bad. Bad Admin.



    We're sorry. Let's be friends.
     
  19. What? 『 music is freedom 』

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Location:
    Surfing de Broglie waves
    2,756
    Regardless of my answer, your incessant pride would strive you to think of the whole world as a giant fat homosexual. Now, go back to your Pence porn and get the fuck out of these forums you neurotic fangirlish peons.
     
  20. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Location:
    California
    48
    413
    Hooray!! You tell 'em, What?!