Peer Pressure!! GRRRR.....

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by KHfanatic4life, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KHfanatic4life Destiny Islands Resident

Ok,

i'm at my frins house and when one of my other friend (who is also at his house) offers me some Dip! i was like No Way!! But my friends kept nagging and nagging me so I PRETENDED to take some and put it in my mouth. But one of my friends saw me do that so he called me a P$$Y so i did it for real but i did it wrong?(there's a certain thing that you have to do it) and i started to feel sick and threw up in my friends kitchen sink.

i went home after a while and didn't talk to my friends and they called me but i ignored their calls

what should i do?

i want to tell my dad but i would have to tell him that my friends wanted me to do it but i don't want them to get in trouble....

any help?? plz message me if you can help!!

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

You shouldn't take this ****. Because even if they nag you, don't let them. You should care about your own body. Well, if you think what's right but.. I know it might sound bad but I wouldn't tell my dad because it was one time you did it right? so it was only to try. I don't know if this helps but I'm sorry if it doesn't

3. Repliku Chaser

I'd tell you that basically in this case, you fell for peer pressure and that sucks but at the same time you don't have to be a victim to it again. At this point, if they bother you, I'd tell them to F off if they think they are going to do that again and who's the bigger p$$y...the person who says no and doesn't want crap in your body or the 'friends' who do it because they think it's cool? It takes a lot to be your own person at times and not just go with the crowd and it definitely doesn't make you a coward. I would hope that you have better friends than this to go hang out with and I'd just try to put it behind you unless they harass you. If you feel threatened by them, I would go ahead and tell your parents. You may get in some trouble but it's better to keep your family informed if something bad might happen as an outcome and your 'friends' don't get the clue to not involve you in such things anymore.

4. Inasuma "pumpkin"

They're obviously ****s. Don't hang out with them if they do that.

You fell to the peer pressure, but next time don't do that. They call you a pussy but don't listen to that crap. You're simply making a differing decision, and regardless of it, there is no obligation for you to use dip.

5. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

I suggest you choose your friends wisely then. It would be much easier for you if you have a friend who is willing to say "no" as well. This takes a lot of the power out of peer pressure and makes it much easier to resist. It's great to have friends with values similar to yours who will back you up when you don't want to do something. Just stay away from them if they continue to offer you such things. And of course if it gets out of hand, by all means tell an adult.

6. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

If they nag you to do drugs, then they're not your real friends and if you say 'no' and they still nag, walk away.
    It's not worth it.

Your friends shouldn't even have the stuff in the first place, so they should get in trouble anyway.
    And if they call you a p*ssy again, tell them to gtfo and walk away.

But about your dad, you did it only once so if you really want to tell him, then tell him.
    If you don't, don't.
    It's your choice.

Hope it's helpful.

7. Asylum Destiny Islands Resident

Real friends wouldn't make you do something you don't want to do. You should have just said no and left. You didn't have to tell anybody that they did it (Although you should).
    As for telling your dad, I think you should. Of course he'll be upset but it's the right thing to do. But that's just my opinion on the situation, the final decision is up to you of course.

8. ZamgItsFury Destiny Islands Resident

copied what i was going to say. real friends wouldnt make you do anything that stupid... but my friends call me a pussy sometimes but its a joke. we call each other names after some things <_<

if this was a one time thing then it would be okay, but if it happens again in a relatively close time, then just tell them to screw themselves. theres a difference between a onetime thing and making fun of a person while doing it multiple times.

9. Chevalier Crystal Princess

hmm....well

whats...dip(sorry..*gets shot*)

i dont even know what that term means...and im probably older than you

shame on me.

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I'm guessing by how it was used and how it was vomited, i'm gonna say a type of Drug. Though i'm not sure myself, i'm guessing. If it is wrong, ignore everything after this.

EDIT: Chervalier, I think we are talking about this, just ofund it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipping_tobacco

Hope it's correct

Look, I can't say whether stuff like that is good or bad, drugs affect everyone in different ways, sometimes good, alot of times bad, but I can't say be ing a drug user means your a bad person, some of the nicest people I know take drugs.

But what I will suggest about your dad is to just say something like 'Dad, before I say anything I want to point out that what I did, i'm not proud of, and that I felt I had to do it, just to see what it was like, so I took a bit of dip' If he asks where you got it from say 'Just a guy I know or a friend said that they wanted to try and see what it's like.' ASk him not to press you on the issue and just ask not to be treted different, and it took alot of courage to tell him. He should understand, but you'd know your father better than I would.

ALl I can say is, whatever it is, booze, drugs or smoking, any person who is addicted too the stuff knows it's a problem they can't stop and wouldn't want anyone doing it.

I have a friend and when she left school to start working, after about 5 months or so, she tried contacting them again. When she did she found out 80% of the people she knew had become drug addicts and all they talked about was drugs, where can they get it, who has it, how much and she didn't like that.
    People who start in school are more likely to do it after school, and you could ruin your life if you did start now.

Wow, i've gone on a bit, I just hope you make the right choice you believe in, and that we all hope you don't do anything that could hurt you.

11. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Don't let those guys get the best of you man, don't take that ****. It's not worth it, not at all. Who cares if they nag you, just walk away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.