Party On in Unchained χ with KH-Vids!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Apr 7, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

I'm Tale, from the Ursus Union. I'm guessing you only just got recruited to one of the Unions? Sounds to me like you're going to want to find some friends to hang around with. Lucky for you, I've got just the solution!

See, within your Union, you can join a Party of other Keyblade wielders! You can fight Raid Bosses with them, share Medals with them, and share rewards with them from tough missions. And you don't even need to all be online at once! It makes things a lot easier and a lot more fun!

Sound like something you might be interested in? Awesome! 'Cause we've organized some Parties specifically for all of you!

I'm the leader of KHV_Ursus! @Fearless over here is the leader of KHV_Vulpeus, @KHGrl15's heading up KHV_Unicornis, @Explode's got KHV_Anguis, and @Scarred Nobody has KHV_Leopardos! To find us, head on over to your Party Menu (it's under Other in the Menu), and go to Join Party! From there, you should be able to sort through all the Party listings until you see the KHV Party for your Union. Just ask to join, your Party leader will accept you, and voilà! You're in! The Parties are all set to Core difficulty--not too easy, but not too hard. Oh, and be sure to tell us your Player ID number in here, so we know to look out for you! EDIT: Since concerns have come up about scrolling through all the Party listings or otherwise being unable to find the Parties, please instead simply post your Player ID numbers and in-game usernames so that the Party leaders can add you manually from their menus!

If you decide to change your Union, that's fine! Just let us know in here if you change Unions so that you can be added to the proper party and so that we have a record of which Union you're in.

A week from now, once you've gotten used to how things work around here and in your Parties, we've got some more Party fun and some glam planned for you... So keep an eye out, y'hear?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      Hey there!!
      There's always room for more players. Just let me know when you've left your party so I can add you to ours.
    2. Noizless
      Noizless
      Alright! Ready for invite!
    3. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      Invite sent!!
    4. Eric Luna
      Eric Luna
      So, how does it work? You'll add me? If so, here's my code: 657758
      Please contact me as soon as you can so I know when to leave my party
    5. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      I can't send you a request until you leave your party. You'll need to leave first, then I'll be able to add you.
    6. Eric Luna
      Eric Luna
      Okay. I left. So whenever you can, may you please add me?
    7. Aurum
      Aurum
      Ingame name: Aurum
      ID 335
      union Anguis

Would love to join if there is room. I am getting back into the swing of things after a long break.
    8. Explode
      Explode
      Invitation has been sent. Welcome aboard :)
    9. Aelin
      Aelin
      Late to the party, or more returning after getting a new phone that can run the game without crashing it
      Had to make a new character so I am a Unicorn And my ID is 2037125
    10. G-dog
      G-dog
      Me bro want to joine he is unicoren his id id 1844535
    11. Vladek515
      Vladek515
      I'd like to join the Unicorn, the name's Vladek and the ID is 2049799
    12. Arch
      Arch
      Sent invitations to those of you asking to get in Unicornis. Feel the power of the Unicorn.
    13. Shuhbooty
      Shuhbooty
      @Captain Arch

Heya there~ So my player ID is: 2083119 and my IGn is Skittles!
    14. Arch
      Arch
      Invitation sent!
    15. cstar
      cstar
      Hello, I'm cstar "union hopper" eggmcmuffin, my player id is #111965 and I'm that worthless scum who joined Unicornis last week.

apparently I'm not that good a player.
    16. LadyAzura
      LadyAzura
      Hi! I'm switching over to Leopardos from Ursus!!
      Player ID: 36156
      Looking forward to working with you guys!
    17. Scarred Nobody
    18. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      u'll find somewhere to pahk ya cah for good eventually
      YOU TOO??!?!?!??? Q____Q

19. LadyAzura
      LadyAzura
      I'll be back soon!!!!!!!!!!
    20. cstar
      cstar
      Hey, I know I literally just went to Unicornis but with the recent back cover release, I decided I wanted to head back to my home union Anguis, if y'all with have me.