Parts of Nomura's Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FF13vids blogger posted some new information regarding Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ as well as Sora's involvement in Kingdom Hearts III. Sadly we don't get to know the full questions so I will state the points.

Before we start though, for those having trouble with the video with audio you can now view it below:

Edit: Since alot of people wanted both endings mixed together, as well as me being curious, I did so. Here's the result

Both Secret Ending Collaboration

And download it Here thanks to Sephiroth's Heart

- Nomura does not expect anyone to defeat the Knight first try.
    - Nomura hasn't even found a way to defeat the Knight yet (Laugh).
    - It was the battle of Roxas he wanted mostly added to the game, he set Roxas to be as strong as he could (For Roxas that is) so that no one would feel as though Roxas was too weak.
    - The person who appears in the armor, in the battle and secret ending is related to the new series. However the next work will not be known as "Kingdom Hearts III"
    - Nomura cannot say yet if Riku and Sora will be in it..
    - The reason why Mickey's back is faced towards the camera was because Nomura thought it'd look cool.

Source: FF13vids

Please, for the love of Ra, post your theories, speculations and any other concerns in the speculation section. Spamming in news and updates will result in a warning.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Alien18
      Alien18
      Could it be that Mickey was still a student of Yen Sid in the Secret Movie?if so that would explain the starseeker...
    2. Crispers
      Crispers
      i still dont like the idea of him having it but maybe cuz yen sid did teach mickey in the past
    3. axelsgotitmemorized?
      axelsgotitmemorized?
      um adding to what you said. did you notice that the dude next to the bald guy was dressed almost exactly like riku when possessed by ansem/ xahanort's (sp?) heartless. wow xahanort was REALLY original wasnt he? hint the sarcasm in my typing. also, props to those of us who pay attention to every single microscopic detail in these vids. (the pointy ears thing)
    4. KeyChaser
      KeyChaser
      Yen sid's heartless LMAO XD

Do u notice the xehanort look-a-like actually more resembles Yen Sid? LMAO...maybe he became a heartless and why mickey's holding the starseeker? XD
    5. gothsora47
      gothsora47
      the mod everyone talks about, how do you get it
    6. Thirteenth Order
      Thirteenth Order
      Amazing video. i'm surprised how violent this video is considering that disney is a part of it
    7. KeyChaser
      KeyChaser
      Oh and E.S means egnimatic soldier, go read the previous threads.

Then again, on which world does this battle takes place!!! SOME1 DISCUSS TIS TOO!!!! >.< NOMURA!!! JUS TELL US WHEN IT IS HELD >>>>>.<<<<<
    8. naxes
      naxes
      roxas" look alike " not dead

u kno the "roxas look alike" He is not dead.... You can clearly see his eyes moving he may be frozen solid.... but he is not dead
    9. FUZZY SWEATER
      FUZZY SWEATER
      i knew it
      im not going crazy!
      thank you:D
    10. Crispers
      Crispers
      lol i hope that's really roxas!!!! :D
    11. naxes
      naxes
      I think hey r descendants of riku and sora...... the purple haied gir looks like riku and the blonde kid looks like sora..... then u got xehenoart ( spelt wrong ) this is when his memory gets wiped and is taken by ansem to preform the tests.... so maybe if i am right and history repeats... sora just might die OR will be on the edge of death and be saved by riku
    12. kingdomheartsbabe101
      kingdomheartsbabe101
      i dont think its a new generation at all.i think its a nomura's way of telling us what will happen in the next installment....because the f.s looks like kairi in kh 1.the style is definitely close to or exactly her hairstyle in kh.maybe in between kh and kh 2.*checks the pic on top of site*yep,definitely close.and then,the b.h.s looks like sora,definitely.the other dudue the e.s looks like the posessed riku.maybe he's trying to tell us that kairi,when soras on the brink of death,will catch him when he falls.she then will save him,as riku gets mad because his best friend is almost dead.
    13. Frozen Rose
      Frozen Rose
      I have my own theory on what the OEM is. If a Nobody is created when a person's heart is taken away and the body and soul are left to create a Nobody... What if the soul was separated from that body (leftover body becomes a simple mindless Dusk) and manifests itself from the dreams that person had. "Birth by sleep." The OEM would then have the ability to split himself into 2 halves, the dream and the soul. Just a little thought... bleh

One more thing...

ummmm... just my thoughts coming out here... do any of you think that the BHS ans the FS have some kind of... well romance going on...

i just think it when i see those two... (^_^)
    14. simple.and.clean
      simple.and.clean
      Oh, thank u ^-^ Why are ppl say n Siax is in this movie thingo?!!

I agree with the chaser theory!! Coz u hav ur Heartless, your nobody, and maybe ur chaser? Maybe the chaser connects the heartless and nobody...
      But also, has any1 thought about what 'birth by sleep' means? u know it kinda remindes me of Final Destination 2, like how you must die to become a new.

O i thought of sumthin else, u know how it says 'One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that it brought chaos and ruin upon it' could this b talk n bout both KH and KH2 coz in the 1st KH it stopped the heartless and stuff, but in the 2nd 1 the keyblade kinda messed up things because the Org wanted sora 2 use the keyblade 2 get rid of the heartlss in order 2 get hearts.

But also this line prob means the past because of the ansem reports... because what the 1st part of the movie is talk n bout is Ansem and his reports, so this clips could just b a thought 2 the past and if they say that the characters in this clip r not sora and riku, it could b sum1 related 2 them, and maybe micky seeks needs to go 2 where the past battle was held in order 2 answer the future?

Also if u look at the keyblades in the 1st part... the 'main' guy picks up the original keyblade... hmmm... this could mean a different past, like sora's past, not the keybaldes themself... and maybe the 'birth by sleep' thing also means the past and maybe the war went 2 'sleep' and now that a further journey has now started, the war might b born again.

Also... if u look at the characters... the only 1 that really looks like a character we know is the Roxas character. and if u look at it, the others look kinda like sora and riku and sum1 said the blue haired person was a chick and looked like kairi? I kinda can see where they're go n...

Or... maybe 2 really flip ppl out... it could b just a dream? And maybe sora senses everything that could happen, coz isnt roxas kinda gone...? not form the clip but from the actual game, like he returned 2 sora and is no longer a nobody. (same with namine)

But I dont know... i think i've confused a few ppl... and myself... I know more then half of this didnt make and sense what-so-ever!! and i dont really understand myself it and i hav more points but i'll shut up now... >.<

hmm... lol me again >.<

i was look n bak at wat others said and they said the brown haird guy could b Xemnas, but i also sat here like 'but we saw the 'normal' look n version of Xemnas in KH2 with Ansem, but now that u think about it... it could b his past and him in battle and maybe he could b related 2 the evil guy BUT and the evil guy won the battle, (note how they say they cant beat him yet?) and yeah his memories and stuff and change n him 2 maybe c ansem 2 get information on this battle because of the ansem reports and stuff, then i dont know...
      But also... y do Xemnas and Ansem AND the evil guy all look alike? yeah memba, ansem has the same eyes!!
    15. Zexion of the Twilight
      Zexion of the Twilight
      Nomura made a creature that he can't beat himself, what hope do we have?
    16. simple.and.clean
      simple.and.clean
      dcvhblzxjhdbflzxvf!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just thought of sumthin else!!
      Why if the evil guy is Ansem!! (in a weird way...) and yeah maybe its how the org 1st came and stuff!! Like... u know how he became Diz and stuff? or maybe its after kh like after he beats the ansem heartless dude (so he looks wack) and he starts the org then riku stops him (or sumthin...) so the real ansem takes over or sumthin... then u know how its the crossraods and how everythin dissapears and how they were controlling the earth, well maybe he changed it coz they knew sora was come n that way!!

ljafgvodzvseok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    17. S.A.R.X
      S.A.R.X
      birth by sleep

i know what birth by sleep means
      look in KH1 in the beginning sora gets awake froma dream.
      in KH2 in the beginning roxas also awaknes from a dream.
      and xehanort whas found in radiant garden eh?
      he had no memories and he gets awake there so...
    18. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Guys, focus the birth by sleep speculation in the secret ending discussion topic in the "Speculation" topic.

xD
    19. S.A.R.X
      S.A.R.X
      but eh that text i must translate shall i put it here??
    20. simple.and.clean
      simple.and.clean
      Since when was Roxas left handed...?