Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Boy Wonder, May 1, 2011.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Turn on the news, it's all over the place.
    I'm nowhere near a t.v., but Facebook erupted in news about it.
    Obama's making an announcement; the U.S. has the body.
    Click here for the live feed.

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i just saw this too because the news story happened the same time as the Simpsons. it's too bad that it took this long to happen though, at the risk of sounding like a cynical jacka$$, i don't really care that much anymore because it was done 10 years later. though it is good news i suppose, i hope it brings the war closer to an end.

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

SOB is rotting in hell for what he has caused to those that he killed and causing families to suffer.

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Dude, Facebook like, exploded with this. Good riddance man, good riddance.

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I guess no one I know is even near a television right now. It's funny because many of my friends are affiliated with the military in one way or another on facebook. No one's posted anything on this, like, at all. I'm actually happy that this person is finally gne from this world. I know it sounds conceited, but with people like him, he was just a waste of my air. He's gone and he'll suffer for the sins he's committed. Part of me thinks that it's a hoax though; that they may have captured him and are just saying he's dead so they could torture the hell out of him.

6. Sara Tea Drinker

I CAN'T ****ING BELIEVE IT!!!! I stayed up late to hear all the news. This is unbelievable. I'm so thrilled, I still remember 9/11 from the moment my mom was yelling at me to wake up that morning because the WTC was attacked. I'm seriously flipping out. This is unbelievable.

7. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree...Hard to believe really, but all bad shall come to an end sooner or later

8. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Amazing news indeed... I'm so proud of our soldiers. I'm really curious how the war will progress from now though.

9. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

It really is hard for me to believe this. Sorry to burst people's bubbles, but what if it was a body double?

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Why?
    Not trying to troll or anything, but this seems to be a common reaction and I want to hear what makes you think that

11. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Well, you expect this guy who have been hiding so well, just suddenly be found AND killed so suddenly?

It just seems so simple. I'm just really hoping that it isn't just a double of himself cause I think Saddam had some.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, he has been tracked for so long. I just feel like the whole "they found him so suddenly" mentality suggests that people don't think he would ever be caught.

13. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I don't believe it for a second. Present DNA proof with a picture of his body, and I'll believe it. Have they shown evidence yet?

14. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

I don't think you wanna see it, he's got a hole in his head.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

Osama's dead? Well, they certainly took their time didn't they? I thought they'd NEVER catch him lol

16. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I still want to see some sort of evidence...

17. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

18. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Looks legit, but the US government hasn't released a photo yet, there are many fake ones around. But I meant more along the lines of DNA, it could be a fakke

19. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Good Riddance. I've told some of my friends, they all thought I was bluffing till I sent them the link and told them to get the fuck out of bed and watch the news. Now I hope the families of the victims of 9/11 can feel justice has been done.

20. C This silence is mine

I wouldn't have believed it if not for the fact that Obama went and had that whole speech thing, if they're actually bluffing with that then the government is just plain out ******ed. If they later find out it wasn't Osama then the states will be the laughing stock of the whole world.

As for how I feel about him being dead? Honestly not that much, I suppose it's good that you guys got your "vengance" or whatever, but one question. Will this make things better? Will his death bring back your loved ones? One person died who had killed thousands and you all go USA! USA! USA! chanting because of it. I dunno, this whole mentality is just rather odd to me, I mean he deserved to be killed, but the cheering just seems out of place. Might just be because of the fact that I'm from a country without death penalty. However I'll let you all continue your party without interupting, I suppose you all deserve this.