Organization XIII's Rivals

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Near, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

. ..*.*.*.***BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT JOINING, READ THE RULES***.*.*.*.. .
    http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=37179
    AND NO MORE CHATSPEAK. UNLESS FOR A JOKE. KTHXBAI.

Ok, so had this idea.

And here's the story for it, made up right on the spot :P

_________

"We have all seen them," Vexen spoke, "Late teen-aged people, in black coats!"
    "Of course we've all seen them but your theory is a bit paranoid, don't you think?" said Zexion.
    "The kid's right," Xigbar responded. "Your idea's a bit... out of whack,"
    "I think we should get rid of them, regardless. They're obviously Nobodies, and they obviously don't plan on joining us," Larxene suggested.
    "We don't know that yet," Luxord said, "They may be debating whether to ally with us,"
    There was long pause. The group of thirteen sensed something, A presense of someone other than the thirteen members, A Nobody not of Organization XIII!
    "And," a voice spoke, "We've chosen not," A girl, about Roxas's age, appeared. she was floating in the air, right in the middle of the circle. She floated a bit lower than Xemnas's chair, and her dark green eyes stared strait at his gold ones.
    "Actually," She continued, "We've been spying on you for quite some time. I even know some of your names!" She let out a small giggle. "Heh, you," she raised her arm a bit and pointed to the Xemnas,"Are Xemnas, number I."
    "How long have you been watching us?" Xemnas demanded.
    "Oh, I'm not telling," She let out another small chuckle before dissapearing in a cloud of darkness.
    "I told you..." Vexen muttered.

Basically, there is another Organization. They have no name as an Organization, but they want to challenge Organization XIII. Currently they live in a castle similar to the size of Castle Oblivion. I need people to be Organization XIII, and I need 13 original characters. The original characters have to have an X in their name! If you can't think of a name, I would be glad to help you! If you can't think of an OC, be an Organization XIII member!

#) Name: Username
    Organization XIII
    I) Xemnas: Nymph of Destiny
    II) Xigbar:
    III) Xaldin:
    IV) Vexen: *TwilightNight*
    V) Lexeus:
    VI) Zexion: Nymph of Destiny
    VII) Saix: *TwilightNight*
    VIII) Axel: *TwilightNight*
    IX) Demyx:
    X) Luxord:
    XI) Marluxia: Tularim
    XII) Larxene: Nymph of Destiny
    XIII) Roxas: *TwilightNight*

Nameless Organization:
    I: Xadyn, CarbuncleGem
    II:
    III:
    IV:
    V:
    VI: Max, Deathsight44
    VII: Reixa, chula-claire
    VIII: Xinaram, CarbuncleGem.
    IX: Xangel, FireKeyblade
    X:
    XI: Toxcst, Captain Kuchiki
    XII: May, Deathsight44
    XIII: Larpex, chula-claire

>.> I update every other century.

Here's who I'm playing, The girl who intruded in their meeting. =P

Hair: Medium length Midnight-blue hair, tied in a loose ponytail, and long bangs that partially cover her left eye.
    Skin color: White with a slight tan.
    Clothes: Why did I put this? Black Organization coat. (Every member wears this!)
    Number: VIII
    Element/Ability/Power/Whatever you want to call it/: Zomg, I had this huge explanation here, but since I realized that you can shorten it to one word, I will.
    Telekinesis.
    Title: The Vivacious Twilight

She is like second-in-command of the nameless organization, althouth she is number VIII. She has a cocky, playful side, and she has a serious side. If you get on her bad side, you are in big trouble, but other than that, she's really friendly.

In the world, there is a small city, blocked off from the rest of that world.
    Outside of the city, there is a large forest, surrounding the castle in which the nameless org. live.

2. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

This sounds awesome! I'd like to be Larxene! :)

3. This does sound good. Can I be Axel?

4. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

Okay! I'll add you now.

5. EraserRain Banned

Name:
    Appearance:siggy
    Hair: siggy
    Skin color:siggy
    Weopen:shadow katana
    Powers:jutsu,Byakugan,Shadow spirit.
    Clothes:Black Organization coat. (Every member wears this!)
    Number: I(can i be the leader PLEASE!!!!!!!!!)
    Name:"The Shadow Of Byakugan"

Kyo is a little dark and evil inside..............after he was abused to much....he decided to create a new organization..........he recruited with his friends...............who all had strange powers............Kyo is filled with hatred and rage...........................Kyo is a little dark and so called "emo" however if he is considered weak...............he will use the power of byakugan......Byakugan is a spirit inside kyo.........long ago wen kyo was a lil boy.............he was working at his grandfathers accessory shop..............apparently when he was cleaning he saw an artifact that filled his heart with joy..........he touched it and kyo was sucked into a world.............in the world there was nothing but white..............a spirit granted kyo a wish.....that wish was power...........Kyo was givin the power of byakugan...............he has been abused all his life by his parents...........he couldnt take it..........he showed his friends the artifact..........they all obtained power...........its been a while since then..................Kyo is now recruiting people with talents for his new organization..............................Kyo wants revenge on the whole world............he wanted kingdom hearts!Kyo heard about the organization XIII and sent one of his troops to see wat is going on..........organization XIII is also after kingdom hearts and now they are rivals........Kyo will make sure that he obtains kingdom hearts and not Org.XIII...............Kyo wants organization XIII dead!!

6. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

Hey, seriously, I'm sorry, FinalForm, But can you make that a little more Kingdom Heartsish? And use this form: (I filled it in to give you some idea of what I'm talking about, but you can erase what I wrote)

Name:<Xakugyn>
    Appearance: <Menacing Red eyes>
    Hair: <Short black hair, Spiked up.>
    Skin color: <white, but darkned to a tan>
    Clothes:Black Organization coat. (Every member wears this!)
    Number: <Sorry, but I need more of a description to let you be the leader.>
    Element/Ability/Power/Whatever you want to call it/:<Shadows>
    Title: <The Night's Shadow>

<Personality here>

7. EraserRain Banned

I ADDED ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!BE THE LEADER OF THE ORGANIZATION

8. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

Can you use like, a different character of some sort? It'd just make it easier...

And, as a reply to your last post, Beging and shouting won't get you anywhere with me.

9. EraserRain Banned

wat traits are non kingdom heartish?is it the name?the powers?

10. Not to get in so much, but the name has to have an "X", so just put it somewhere in Kyo. And you have to think of a plausible story for them to be Nobodies. As for your powers, maybe your element could be Death, able to do spirit summoning *shrug*.

11. Kiburedo Traverse Town Homebody

Can i be Zexion?

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Name- Xangel(please help me find a better name.....Angel with an x in it.....so many possibilities.......-_-)

Age- 15
    Powers- Fire
    Number- Whatever number Axel is.....
    Weapon- two swords.
    Appearance- Due to much objection she wears the black coat though she would just prefer her old brown clacket(cloak/jacket) where it's open there's a white shirt and ejans. it's more comfortable but they made her wear the coat. -_- She keeps the hood on at all times and she's kind of neutral in this rivalry.

Personality- Quiet......but she's very fast....and I mean VERY.....
    Title- The Silent Blaze

13. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Gwyxn (if anyone has a better suggestion, feel free to give it.)
    Appearance: Grey eyes w/speckles of maroon in them
    Hair: Long blonde hair w/bangs (pulled back in two twin buns most of the time; she lets it hang loose whenever she's just relaxing)
    Clothes: Black Organization coat; wears a lacy dark red tank top and black jeans underneath
    Number: VI
    Element/Ability/Power/Whatever you want to call it/: Empathy. She is able to screw with people’s emotions and sense the emotions of others.
    Personality: She’s usually hidden behind some sort of book or manga, and has a naive, bubbly air to her. She also has a tendency to be very curious, which can get in the way of whatever she’s supposed to be doing.
    Weapon: Bow and arrow
    Title: The Airy Dreamer

OOC: That should work. ^^

14. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

Firekeyblade: Xinaram is already number VIII(Eight). I'll put you at #IX (Nine) for now, If you want a different number, just ask!

Is Xelgan a good name? For now I'll put Xangel until you find a better one.

EDIT: All added! A few more people and we'll start, okay?

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

You know what?...we'll just stick with Xangel.

16. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

Alrighty, sounds good to me.

17. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

I need someone to be Number I of the new organization before we can start.

18. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

.....how about you?....wait...why not you?

19. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

... I'm already second in command. xD And, I cant think of another character. Anyone else? xD

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

I've only got one character and that's Angel.......which is basically Xangel....sort of.......minus the twilight powers.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.