Rules for this section~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Catch the Rain, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

These are the new rules for the RP section, I expect you all to have read them, if you break them because you havn't read them, that is not my problem, you will still recieve a penalty.

1) If an RP dies/is locked/ is deleted, you must seek permission of the section mod for that area (that would be O R A N G E at the moment) or someone higher before you can restart it. Restarting locked/dead threads will result in a warning unless you have permission.

2) This is an open forum, friends/family only RPs will not be allowed and they will be locked. This is the same for all RPers. If you wish someone to be removed from a thread, then contact the staff about it so we can maybe resolve the issue.

3)Any thread that has gone for 30 days without a new post will be deleted, if you are going to be away for that length of time then please inform m so that I know to keep your thread running.

4)RPs created solely for the intention of violence will not be tolerated, this includes threads of the sort: "YEAH LETS GO KILL *insert name here*" Threads such as these will be closed immediately. I see this sort of thread often from a particular member, I will be issuing warnings.

5) Please watch your overall content, there are some RPs I have seen where the RPers have overstepped the mark regarding relationships or violence, remember there are younger members here too please.

6) POLLS are not allowed in this section, post them and I will be editing them out unless there is a very good reason for them to be kept.

7) I am adding this rule because I am seeing this a LOT lately, RPers can only make 2 RPs at a time, anymore than 2 and I will lock them. Keep making them and I will give warnings. ONLY 2 ACTIVE THREADS ALLOWED AT ANY ONE TIME.

8) No flaming or bashing in your RP, if there is a problem contact a mod, flaming and fighting occuring in the thread will result in thread closure.

9.) [Added by Orange] No more replies to threads saying things such as "Is anybody going to join?" or "Why aren't people joining?" or anything of that sort. It is useless and off topic and although posts don't count here posts such as that are certainly not necessary. Posts such as those will be deleted. Be patient, eventually someone is likely to come in to your RP. <3

Do check this thread regularly, I will be adding to it as time goes by.

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Guide courtesy of Laurence_Fox

As posted by Laurence_Fox

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

0.o well after they vanished, and I still am trying to figure out how the hell that happened >_>

the rules are back, and are being put into action as of this moment now.

4. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Hey guys. <3

I'd just like to say that there has not been a moderator in this section for a while, and now that I've been appointed mod I'm going to be enforcing these rules more and steadily cleaning out the section of posts and threads that have been overlooked because of the lack of moderator here, so be expecting that. If you have any problems with something that was deleted or locked, PM me.

C:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.