Organization XIII's Rivals

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Near, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

((I was thinking more along the lines though of trying to create something 'similure' to this thread, if that were to be possible. I mean, I had a pretty good plot that I had set, but since nymph wasn't on, it shattered to pieces. It is also prefered that you all join since, well, it feels a bit more right (not that I am saying that you have to), but either way, my idea's are still in progress. Of course, twilight seems to have a plan all set still and everything though, so I am still thinking.But as for this thread though, the way the plot is going, if everyone is really into it, then I think that you should keep going with it. But if most of them want a new thread to start up or somethen, then they should voice it.

Oh ya, and hi everyone ^_^ (I felt like checken up on the thread, and when I saw twilights post, I thought I should post to. Sry for not posten, but after nymph left......)

2. OOC: In my opinion, instead of creating something similar, we can recreate the same story (albeit, more serious, and with more reason as to why they are rivals, etc., to keep it moving), and have the spot not taken by, well, me, or Dr. Evil, or something, have new members so we can start with a much more multi plot. What happened, was that we focused too much on one specific one, and that caused the Organization XIII's side to die, since a crucial one of us has been gone since...I think, June (NoD). That way, us, who don't want this to die since it was so amazing, can just refresh the original and continue with some better progress. That's my final take on it.

I contacted NoD via YouTube xD, to see if she wouldn't mind having her characters taken away, if she one day pops up and finds everything changed. Haven't gotten a reply yet, though.

3. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

The thing is, I created this back when I was TOTALLY FRIGGEN OBSESSED with KH. I'm not so much anymore, so I dunno if I'm going to be able to create a similar/better story. I'm at least probably going to need some help. xD I'll use the next couple of days to come up with ideas =3

4. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Oh yeah, definitely keep it going! But I agree with Twilight, starting anew may be the best thing to do. That way, we can make this thread a little more bad@ss like it used to be!!! :D A lot of people have left, and some are new, and it would be a great opportunity to attract new members. We should come up with a backstory as to how the two Organizations became rivals, and we can set a time for when this is all occuring.

I think this should be a Post KH1 thread. Just before CoM, and before Sora. A time before the mutinies and betrayals, when Org XIII was recruiting and another Organization (rivals) was as well. We can say that Xemnas' artificial Kingdom Hearts is jsut being born and he has the knowledge to make it grow, and the Nameless Org can be envious of it or something along those lines. A competition for that power, like our original intent. We can have repeated OC's or completely new ones, whatever. But those are just some of my ideas.

5. This RP is a Alternate Universe already, so we don't have to follow the game's own canon like CoM, though we do keep the rest of the plot. Having rivals for the Org. already steers from canon, so is best to keep it AU. Actually, every RP is AU, unless it sets in a before or post KH time (like Soul Reason).

For the overall idea...hmm. I have none xD, so I'll just...watch.

>.>

6. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: well twilight, I know what you are saying, but I am starting to get a liking for chula's idea. And as for the nameless orginization, I think it should consist of either nobodies (as it has already), perhaps make it a heartless orginization (not a perfect copy of it, but still made up of others who are similure to xehonorts heartless, or perhaps even make it up of the new enemy that has been exposed, which is the Amber's (though more detail should be given) (wait, did I already say this? Cant tell if I already did, or if I said this to twilight in a pm)

and carbuncle, as for what you are saying, once I have all of my own idea's down, I would like to discuss them with you. Not for nothen, but me and twilight have been talken about this for a few months now really, and I have been conflicting one idea after anouther to create one. But I already have quite a few idea's that would be used in the orginization rivals thread that would be made

As for Nymph, she is not coming back. Let's face facts here people. She has not been on for almost a year now, and also, summer is almost over. If she was coming back, then she would have been here by now, dontcha think

7. OOC: I'm not putting down the idea, I'm just saying it doesn't matter the affects, since is AU. More so with what you are putting.

And we don't know what the Ambers or Unbirths are yet. And considering they apparently don't exist ten years after where the Organization takes place, why mess with it? The Heartless Rivals also goes against the fact that Xehanort and Sora were the only ones who ever managed to regain their senses as Heartless, not to mention Xehanort being the only one to retain human form. Which also gets in the way of KH's plot. It's either you go with or against canon :/.

And in the end, is best to pass down the final ideas to everyone to get opinions, since some might like it, and some might not. Well...at least I think so >.>, since people don't join RPs that they aren't fond of in plot. If it isn't anyone's cup of tea here, they'll be mostly half-dragged.

I'm willing to give Nymph the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't a year, she was here back in June the 26, so is only three months or so. Either way, is stil fair to ask her if she doesn't mind her characters let go, if she does one day come back and find this. If she's not coming back, there isn't a problem then, or if she doesn't reply, well...I can say that I tried to contact her, and she at least knew, so that means she does not mind.

8. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: fine then. agreed with the ambers and unbirths statement.

As for the heartless one, I think there would be ways to explain how xehonorts heartless kept human form. Isn't it possible that it was only a puppet form, and he was really the heartless that stood behind him all of this time after all? I mean, after all, he IS the most powerful heartless (hell of a lot more of a challange then that wimp xemnas, I'll tell ya that). What we COULD do then is make them heartless which are attempting to gain more of a human shape (for unknown reasons perhaps. idk, it is a plan in progress), so they would all sort of be like boss heartless, or so one might rank them, though they would not be called that, but they would still be able to have some idea of how to think and plot. But it would be a new orginization or something, just starting out. It would not even be an orginization yet as a matter a fact. But like i said, it is a thought in progress

Fine. well it doesn't hurt if you let her know, but I am just saying, she isn't gonna be coming back, or atleast I don't think. I mean, it is summer vacation already. Wouldn't she have come back by now?

9. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Yeah, I don't mind any criticism. That idea was made up on the spot, so it's still sketchy and all. :D As for the Heartless theory, it could either confuse RPers and drive them away or attract deep thinkers. It could go either way... and it has been quite some time since Nymph replied. I haven't heard from her on youtube either. But perhaps it was too much to handle, all the RP's she was in. Sometimes the best way to control something like that is to drop it. I had to for a while, but I came back for summer .n_n. And I'll still reply at least on weekends.

10. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: dangit chula. but everyone luvs to rp with you. Even I missed rping with you on here :(

11. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Aw... *blush* thanks! I just meant seeing as how 5 and a 1/2 hours a day I have band camp these next two weeks, then school (AP classes), I won't have as much free time. But I can always get on my DS before bed :D I'll still be here. And my previous leave of absence helped immensely with the obsessive part. I was really caught up in it.. probably why the thread was so amazing, everyone put everything they had into this RP :sweatdrop:

12. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: ya. That is why I wanted to make a type of remake. I mean, I want to really have anouther thread that everyone can put their all into. Idk, I mean, I just miss bein able to rp with you guys, because by now, Max can't return :(

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Hey.......I'm back again......I've always been a noob in this RP....and.....I'm not sure if I should be in it anymore. You guys can make a new thread with a similar story or something, but I think if I post in it....I'll just be ruining the awesomeness of your paragraph posts....

14. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

NUUU

If we make a new thread you have to be there. I'll drag you to the thread if I have to D<.

Anyway, You're right, chula, I was totally obsessed with this thread. That's why whenever I joined another RP I died like immediately xD

I still need to get some idea of the new storyline. AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and Skype are friends.

15. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Fire, you need to get a bit better of an understanding of things. The more you roleplay, the better you get. It is your own style of roleplaying. I mean, I have never had a problem with it when I was back in the other thread. I mean, really, the whole point of it was to make sure that we all get to rp together again in a more complex plot, and without you, it wouldn't be exsactly what me and twilight originally hoped for, now would it?

Alrite then carbuncle. soon as idea's develope, I'll email em to ya, alrite.

16. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Fine. I'll try and get better.

17. OOC: Fire, you're sounding emo o.O. YOU'RE STAYING BECAUSE I SAID SO, DAMN IT!! :yelling:

And because of what Death said.

As for Nymph, weirdly enough, she logged in on the 21st now. Either way, I'm not expecting her to post, is whether she wants to or not, but I'm just saying that she's at least informed of the situation, and aware that her characters can/will get taken away. If she hasn't replied to me, or has said anything here either, then we can suffice that she doesn't mind, or else she would've said something. But, she knows, at best, so she won't be "NOOOES!" if she does come back. One day. To RP. Ever.

*bows head*

Anyway, I think we should leave the rivals being humanoid Nobodies. Who wouldn't want to be humanoid Nobodies? xP

18. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: ummmmmm. dam, I wish they would hurry up with bbs. if they did, then we could use unbirths, which look like fun lil scamps really (if you havn't seen the pics, then it was in the latest update. Those things look friggy)

but yesh, alrite then, alrite. I don't want them to just be some 'no named' orginization. Also, we need a more complex world, a more complex set up. Make it really seem more then some unprepared thread. We are a mysterious group. we must use it to our advantage by creating a new mysterious world to reside in, ya knows whats I means?

19. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    - LOCKED - due to conditions stated in this thread.

You may continue from where you were when someone creates a v2 ^_^

20. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

<>Undeleted<>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.