Organization XIII's Rivals

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Near, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

OOC- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSfj7WgK6M
    Random song... omg I used to listen to this all the time XD

Xandlei walked with her, worried. "What happened to Neesama?!" He asked, frantically. He could see she was hurt badly, but how, exactly?!

Abexecca glanced over at Xandlei. "Heh... Don't worry..." She said softly and closed her eyes as they got back to Reixa.

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    "Silence." She went over to a slightly more secluded area and waved for Xandlei to follow. She'll try explaining things.

OOC-....interesting song...

3. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Xandlei glanced worriedly at Abexecca before going over to Xangel.

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Xangel turned to him and spoke quietly but still audible for Xandlei to hear. "Look.....I'm not sure what kind of power under your control is...but...let's just say it fluxed out of control when you saw your sister. You started having all of this unhealthy dark stuff around you. Reixa tried helping you while Larpex and I were caring for your sister. She was fine, but then after Reixa had your powers controlled again, they fluxed completely out of control...again...and you went Dark. You gripped Reixa on the arm very tightly before I got there and created a firewall to get the two of you separated. Your sister....then somehow got over toy you and...you must've attacked her." Xangel ended it at there but was not finished yet.

5. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Xandlei's eyes went wide. "Wait... So... I-I hurt Neesama...?" He asked, Xangel. A faint blue aura was glowing around him, but it wasn't harmful. Usually if the aura wasn't black, it just sort of showed his emotions.

6. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Xangel became alert to the aura and reamained on guard as she gave a small but noticeable nod.

7. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

"..." Xandlei stared silently at the ground before looking back up at Xangel. "Is she gonna be okay...?" He asked, the blue aura a little stronger, now.

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"I'm sure she will.....but...you have to keep your emotions in check....when you go Dark....you get into a state where...you don't quite know what you're doing, but you can still somewhat tell what you're doing. It's best not to get in that state anymore. Even though it does give you a lot of power." Xangel explained to Xandlei. She hoped he wasn't going to go Dark again.

9. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Xandlei looked up at Xangel. "Yeah..." He said softly and looked down, hurt in his eyes. The aura around him turned a darker shade of blue, and that's when he noticed it. Looking at the flame-like aura on his arm, he tried to push away the sadness and hurt inside of him for what he did to his sister away. The dark blue aura slowly faded from his body and he looked back up at Xangel, his face blank. I thought nobodies were emotionless, anyways... he thought.

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Xangel had gotten her sword out when she noticed the darker shade of blue and had gradually backed away. But when it disappeared, she slowly walked back. "Good job. Practice using your power a little bit at a time. If you can't control, then it doesn't matter or not if it's a powerful element."

11. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

Reixa sat up, pulling up her left sleeve slowly. It moved over the openings in the skin where Xandlei's nails had dug into her arm, and Rei wasn't surprised when she caught a small glimpse of red. Breathing through her gritted teeth, she examined them carefully. It wasn't so bad, but she supposed that the black aura must have infected it somehow, causing the immense pain. Otherwise, she would have been able to shake it off.

She looked up, spotting the others near her. Propping herself up on her knees, Reixa reached around Xandlei with her right arm tightly. "...I'm sorry Xandlei, I hould have trained with you sooner... and this wouldn't have happened..."

Larpex ran after Abexecca as she ascended, seeign her go to Xandlei. She didn't blame her for wanting to help him... but she seriously damaged herself and took a rather rough beating from the result. Rushing to her side and kneeling on the ground, she lifted her head gently and brushed her hair out of her face. She analyzed the area where Xandlei had attacked her, seeing a few wisps of the dark aura floating about.

Looking up at Reixa for guidance, she couldn't help but notice the horrible marks on he girl's arm. "Rei, your arm..."

Rei pulled back a bit from the embrace, eyeing Larpex. "Abexecca needs your help more than I do. I'll take care of it myself later anyhow."

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Xangel looked back at the others and saw that Larpex was taking care of Abexecca and Reixa had recovered. "Come on...let's get back to the group." Xangel called back to Xandlei.

13. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://You didn't leave? Right...? You Tula, right? xD

14. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Xandlei nodded and headed back to the group with Xangel.

Abexecca gasped and coughed a little.

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

She walked with him back to Reixa. "How're you doing?"

16. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

Reixa looked up at Xangel from where she sat, wincing slightly as she reached up to wipe a drop of sweat from her forehead. She had had to put her weight on her left arm, not the smartest move. Straightening back out, she relaxed the injured arm and sighed. "I'm fine... it's just that my arm is in a bit of a funk here. It's probably infected. I can clean it out later with some more light aura."

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"If you say so." Xangel was quiet after that. It seemed she was more reserved.

18. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Hey all. A message from me, the creator of this RP. Although it's almost dead (Very sorry about this, I know I'm not helping Dx) I'm going to create a new thread, because Orange has sent a message to all of the Rpers that threads over 4000 messages long must be closed and version twos be made.

However, since this rp is almost gone (again, sorry), I am taking a vote to see if I should create a new thread or not.
    Just post saying whether or not I should. Gogogogogo.

19. OOC: Yes, I've heard -_-.

Personally, I don't want it to end T-T. If not, you can restart with new people? With a more serious plot? Or more expanded? (like, more reason for the rivals to hate each other) The same people can be on board who are still posting, and that way, we can begin again. The only thing that's holding this up is Nymph Of Destiny, and Deathsight, as that's wer emos tof the Org. XIII plot flows, and NoD, I think, left forever (or seems like it), so is best we can begin fresh anew.

20. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

I was thinking about doing something like that, but let's wait and see what other people think, too. I think it'd be better considering with the current plot we're not going anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.