Organization XIII's Rivals

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Near, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Xandlei squealed in pain as he fought against the dark aura. His body started to feel like it was burning to a crisp as the aura became stronger, more intense. He pulled at his hair and thrashed around, fighting hard against it, not wanting to be taken over and let who-knows-what happen. The black aura now completely covered him, three times worse than it had been before, but Xandlei played Reixa's words over in his head. I won't give up... He thought.

2. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: :D not much for me to say, hehe

Reixa felt the calm and soothing heat cover the black aura attackign her body, and it actually helped immensely. She was able to keep holding Xandlei and still remain at a slightly painful state. Not too much got at her, making it easier to maneuver. "That's right Xandlei... you can do it! Believe in... yourself!"

3. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Xandlei gritted his teeth together, but he couldn't keep it up. He closed his eye tightly. "S-Sor...ry..." He struggled to say before his expression relaxed and he fell unconcious.

OOC- That's okay. :D

4. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: is there still black aura left hanging around or is it all gone?

5. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

OOC- It's still there... and very strong. :D

6. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Okie dokie! :P hehe

Reixa felt the surge of dark aura come back at her regardless of Xangel's attempts, swallowing Reixa's face as she got closer to Xandlei. She tried shaking him into consciousness, but she was unsuccessful. "Xandlei?!" She glanced over at Abexecca now, seeing how she was holding up through this catastrophe.

Eh... sorry, that's all I've got. I've been writing uber long posts all night, hehe, and I'm all out. Gonna go, cya later :D

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Crud.....he didn't make it... Xangel immediately leapt up and rushed over but kept a good distance away. "Get away from him, Reixa! Now!" Anything can happen now....

8. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

Reixa looked up at Xangel with surprise, but looked back at Xandlei almost instantly. "But... he--!" Trying to grasp her words through the darkness, she moved her face accordingly to avoid it. "I can't just leave him!" But deep down, Rei knew that she was right. There was nothing she could do for him now...

Breaking away from Xandlei's aura, Reixa stood up with difficulty, stumbling backwards and falling. She pushed herself away from his body, watching in horror as it was being consumed.

9. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Abexecca watched in horror as she saw what was going on, and she angrily dug her nails into the ground. "Xandlei! Snap out of it!" She shouted in distress, unable to do anything from where she was. It hurt her to see him this way, and it was only worse that she couldn't help.

As the darkness consumed his body, Xandlei held a pained look firmly on his face. He whimpered in pain a bit, but other than that, he never made a noise. He was still fighting, but it didn't work anymore. Eventually, he gave up and allowed the darkness to consume his body. The black aura faded away, gently, and Xandlei lay still.

10. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

Reixa watched, mortified and stunned as the darkness seemed to be absorbed by Xandlei and the area surrounding him. "Xa-Xandlei!" She formed a half-infuriated, half-distraught facial expression, hitting the ground hard repeatedly. All she could think of was how she could have helped him sooner... maybe if she hadn't have shown him how to actually use aura just yet... if she would have sticked to the basics to begin with instead of showing off...

She felt like she was to blame. How can I ever regain Abexecca's trust now? And what's going to happen to Xandlei?!

Practically crawling back to Xandlei's limp body, Reixa put a hand on him gently. "... Xadlei?"

11. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Xandlei didn't reply for a moment, but then he suddenly opened his eyes, grabbing hold of Reixa's arm tightly as the black aura suddenly reappeared around him as he pushed the aura up her arm to consume her body. He had a hateful glare on his face, and his irises had turned a dark black, matching the color of his pupils and making his eyes look dialated, somewhat.

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Awww.....I leave for a few days and then come back, and now Reixa's going to be killed.....

BIC- Xangel charged at him and shouldered him away from Reixa. Her swords were out and she made a firewall between the two of them and Xandlei. "We've got to get out of here. Now...Come on, Reixa." She pulled her away from the firewall, knowing it might not hold him off.

13. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: WHOA!! Heehee, just kiding, I kinda had the feeling something like that would happen :D Geez, trying to give Rei a heart attack? xD

Reixa let out an involuntary gasp as Xandlei suddenly grasped her arm with a strong death hold, She winced as his fingers sank into her skin thorugh the uniform, tightening to cut off her circulation. And on top of that, the dark aura was creeping up her arm like a fatal gas, slinking towards her face once again. Rei found it difficult to inhale the gaseous substance, and it only allowed small amounts of oxygen through to her lungs. She began to feel woozy and light-headed, rocking back and forth in the daze. She most likely would have been consumed if not for Xangel, pulling her away after producing a firewall between herself and Xandlei. He seemed to be in a trance of some sort, his eyes as black as night.

Reixa felt Xangel pulling at her, forcing her away from the scene. Her left arm, the one that had been assaulted, felt limp and useless as the pain rose. She felt her weight on it as she was being dragged across the ground, and she let out a surprising yelp. Breaking her right hand away from Xangel's grip, she lay on the ground with her arm under her body. Pulling herself up without the use of the arm, Reixa looked back at Xandlei with relentless fear. "W--what are we going to do?! We can't just leave!"

14. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"For now the plan is to elave and then maybe I'll get back to you on a decent plan. Now come on!" Xangel grabbed her other arm, hopefully her good arm and pulled her to her feet and continued running. Plan..plan...plan....plan...all I can think of is killing the kid....or at least subduing him....whichever one comes first...

15. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

OOC- lol maaaaayyyybbbeeee... :D

That's it... I can't do this... Abexecca thought and stood up. Wincing, she staggered over to Xandlei. "Xandlei! Snap out of it!!" She shouted, tears running down her cheeks. She didn't care what happened to her anymore, she just wanted Xandlei to be fine again. Firmly, she placed her hands on Xandlei's shoulders, holding him in that spot. "Please snap out of it, Xandlei!"

Xandlei stood up after being pushed away from Reixa. When Abexecca put her hands on his shoulders, the black aura started to creep up her arms and swallow her up. When he saw that she still wouldn't move, he growled and pushed his hand into her stomach, digging his nails into her so that the black aura would go throughout her whole body.

Abexecca closed her eyes tightly at the pain, but didn't give up. She was crying now. "Xandlei, please! It's me! Please snap out of it!" She screamed in pain.

Xandlei seemed to hear that. He took his hand away from Abexecca's chest and staggered backwards, putting his hand to his head. He closed his eyes tightly. "W-What...?" He gasped and fell to his knees, trembling.

16. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

A short distance away, Xangel turned quickly and saw what had happened. Or...that could happen....*sigh*....those two kids are complicated.....T_T... Xangel let go of Reixa and eased her onto the ground. "Stay right there and do not move." She was hoping that.....what's her name that heals people would help her while she went to go check out the current situation.

OOC-...yeha...I forgot her name...

17. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

OOC- Larpex? >>

Abexecca was on her hands and knees now, gasping for breath. She could feel the black aura coursing through her body, and she winced at the pain it was causing. However, she looked back up at Xandlei with a tear-stained face. "X-Xandlei...?" She said softly.

Xandlei's eyes faded back to his normal color and he sat there, dazed as the black aura started to fade away. "W-What happened...?" He said, not trembling anymore. The black aura had gone away for now, but he couldn't remember anything.

18. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

....right! >_>....that's the one....

BIC- Xangel ran over there and found a hurting Abexecca possibly going into shock sometime soon, and a dazed Xandlei. She pointed her sword at Xandlei and spoke sternly at him," Are you back to normal now? You have to keep yourself in check....as well as your 'emotions'." She bent down and examined Abexecca. She couldn't see anything wrong, she felt something certainly was.

19. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Xandlei whimpered. "I-I think so... I-I dunno... What are you talking about...?" He asked, frightened.

Abexecca sighed, glad that he was back to normal. "He's normal again, Xangel..." She said softly and then winced, coughing up blood. "Got a good hit on me, though..." She muttered and collapsed.

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

".....I'll explain later..." Xangel then tried to carry Abexecca, but she proved too heavy to lift, so she resorted to the classic piggyback style."Come along, Xandlei." Wow....I'm really weak... She carried her over to where Reixa was and laid her on the ground gently as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.