Organization Misfits VI

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by burnitup, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Sorry, there's just not a lot to say. I check in regularly but there's not too much of a conversation going on.

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Eh it's cool. Not much we can talk about really.

3. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

This much is true

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well we could just pump out a random conversation but it probably wouldn't last long sooo.... How is everyone? :3

5. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Conversations are best started naturally without prompt, otherwise they're quick to die.

As for how I am, recently I've been pretty good.
    These past few days have been really busy and I feel like maybe I'm finally becoming a properly functioning member of society instead of a nervous wreck of a shut in. It's nice, and I'd really like if I could keep this up.

I also don't think I ever really asked, aside from kicking around here what's been going on with you guys? It's been a few years since we really talked, what's happened in your lives?
    It's almost hard to imagine, relatively speaking it hasn't been that long but it feels like a whole different lifetime to me.

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Not much is going on in my life. I'm in a worksource program that is helping me learn how to support myself in life, like how to get and keep a job, etc. So not to different from you when you think about it. Other then that I'm doing pretty good, hate this time of year, but good.

7. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

I'm doing alright myself, I'm going to college in Kansas City right now so, and I've been pretty busy with finishing up this year and applying to other schools for next year. I've kind of lived as a recluse this year, not meeting anyone, staying in my room 24/7, I'm trying a change of scenery to see if things can be better.

It has been forever, but I have to admit, it's nice to hear from you guys

8. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

@Burnitup
    Ah, that sounds interesting.
    I just cried at a friend about life and she offered to help set me in the right direction so that's actually really great of her. We're going out today for me to apply for jobs in the area. I'm sort of scared. uwu

I actually really like this time of year. It snowed a week ago but now it's summer hot without all the bugs (◡‿◡✿)

@Kev
    What are you studying right now/plan to be studying?
    Not being a social recluse is hard... Just remember to start small and work your way up.

9. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Kansas City, huh? What's it like over there?

I know right? It is good to hear from eachother again.

What jobs you plan on applying for?

It is nice at times but the weather here is screwing with me. For example yesterday when I woke up it was cloudy so I thought, "Looks like it might rain, better wear a coat." No less then an hour later the clouds clear and gets really, really, really hot. So I'm walking around wearing a trenchcoat in the middle of a hot, sunny day.

10. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Wearing a coat for the rain? Isn't it nicer just to feel it?

I don't really know what places or jobs right now, just something in the area. I'm trying really hard not to think about it because I used to get panic attacks just two months ago when I thought of trying to work places. It's a bit better but still really stressful.
    My friend understands what sort of things I can't do and will make me freak out so we're going to just walk around and discuss what I could do.

All I know is I think I'm applying at Petland cause I volunteered there before and they like me. It's sort of far though so other places more in walking distance would be preferred.

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Maybe, but I'd rather not be soaking wet.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck. :)

12. DoomDen Merlin's Housekeeper

Man, things have just been going well for me lately. I'm finally getting out of my little shell of social anxiety. I went to a nightclub two weeks ago with one person I know and 9 of her friends, and because of that I was invited to a house warming party which let me meet even more people and I finally have friends and it's just great. And I had a job interview over the phone for Wal-Mart today and it seems very likely that I'm getting the job. So yeah. Life is awesome.

13. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Good for you, DoomDen! *thumbs* :D

14. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

Not too bad, it's a bit of a change living in a big city but so far I've liked that aspect of it, still have the typical midwest bipolar weather. Last friday we had 5 inches of snow on the ground.

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I had something like that happen over here not to long ago. Accept it was hail instead of snow and it didn't last too long.

16. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

I swear the weather is PMSing this year

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

18. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

Ahhhhhh........summer weather

19. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Look at all them clouds!

20. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Whoops. Been away for a bit again; been doing a lot of things while really doing nothing at all.
    I'm not really the best at conversation.