Organization Afterlife

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by 9Kairi9hearts, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Plot

Organization XIII is dead, and they now find themselves in a strange afterlife. Here there are strange things they never could have dreamed of. Since this world they now live on is nothing, it never was anything, they can edit the world around them with a thought, anything from changing the color of their room, to creating and entire castle from nothingness, all in the blink of an eye.​

But, over the years, they have gotten bored with peace, and they made a startling discovery. It started with Larxene, she was ticked off at Deymx one day, and killed him, and he disitagrated into darkness like they had done so before. But he came back to life.​

Now they have invented a game, where they pick two or more "captains" and they pick teams, just like any other sport. They then create a battlefeild, where they summon armies of nobodies, and fight to the death, they have wars that sometimes go on for years, and at the end, they all come back to life, only to do it all over again.​

Accepted OC forms
    Name: Alchlemist
    Appearence: looks like dusk dressed in a lab coat, with blue markings on it's head, and it weilds a small version of vexen's sheild.
    Powers and Ablilities: can freeze things with the sheild, and launches ice spikes to attack with.
    Member: Vexen

Name: Brawler
    Appearance: looks like a big gorrila, and has one arm that is bigger then the other, is completly white.
    Powers and abilities: can smash things with it's big arm, and grab small things, like weapons with it's smaller arm, it's big arm can also throw things.
    Member: Lexaeus

Name(type): La Vie

Appearance(doesn't have to be a pic): A golden, translucent stag with opaque green vines around its leg.

Abilities and powers: La Vie can use underground roots and thorns to grab the enemy and has immense speed, strength and stamina. However, they are blind and use the ground for any feeling.

Org. Member(the leader of this type): Marluxia

Name: Dasher​

Appearence: looks like a four-armed dusk, but more feminine looking, it has two strong arms, and two smaller arms.​

Powers and Abilities: can dash around the battlefeild if hit with electricity, each of it's small arms can weild two weaker versions of Larxene's Kunai.​

Org. Member: Larxene​

Name: Ghost​

Appearence: Looks Just like Namine, exept for the fact that their bodies are completly white.​

Abilities and Powers: They can become inivisible, and can walk through solid objects when they aren't invisible.​

Member: Namine​

Name: Shades

Appearance: Much like a naga (half humanoid/half serpent) there body is ash black and they have long razor sharp claws, there is a gag over their mouth and they lack eyes though they can still see perfectly.

Abilities and powers: Control over shadows to strike at foes from afar, close range attack would be constriction and claws

Org. Member: Zexion (No. 6)

List of Nobodies for Org members
    • Xemnas- Sorcerer​
    • Xigbar- Sniper​
    • Xaldin- Dragon​
    • Vexen-Alchemist​
    • Lexaeus-Brawler​
    • Zexion-Shades​
    • Saiix- Berserker​
    • Axel- Assasin​
    • Deymx- Dancer​
    • Luxord- Gambler​
    • Murlaxa- La Vie​
    • Larxene- Dasher​
    • Roxas- Samuraii​
    • Namine- Ghost​
    Rules

1. No goddmoding or powerplay.
    2. read all the rules.​
    3. have at least two sentences per post, unless you are asking a question or something like that.​
    4. type: "Let's RP" into your first post.​
    5. If you pick an Organization member that doesn't have their own type of nobody servants, (due to being from COM) then you have to come up with your own type of lesser Nobody. There is a Nobody OC form.​
    6. No OC's in this, only characters from the list.​
    7. If you pick a Member of org. 13 that needs an oc form, and you don't post one, then I will make one for you.​
    8. If you have any questions, then PM me​
    Games

These are the different types of battles that the Organization does, I will update these over time, (note, if your character is captain of team A, then you will get to pick one of these, or make your own game)​

Battle:
    • Each team starts at their base
    • the goal is to kill the entire other team
    • there is no re-spawning in this, the dead members will show up in the lobby, and can do whatever they want, aside from re-joining the battle.

Two flag capture the flag:
    • Each team has a flag, and the idea is to capture the other team's flag, and bring it back to yours.
    • if a member of Org. XIII (or Namine) dies, they instantly re-spawn at their "base" (that is where the flag is)
    • they can't move their own flag, only the enimies.
    • No long-range teleporting (in a battle, it is okay to teleport behind the enemy, if they have that power, but not going strait to the base)
    One flag Capture the flag​
    • The same as 2 flag CTF, exept for the fact that their is only one flag, in the middle of the map, which the teams fight for.​
    • same rules about respawning and teleporting​
    • The base is the same place where your team's flag would be for 2 flag CTF​
    Maps

Maps are the areas that the battles (or other types of games) will take place in, each map has to have at least two 'Base points' (where each team will start) The base points can have multiple uses depending on what game the organization is playing.

Classic twilight town:
    • Is exactly like twilight town in KH2 (the trains don't work though)​
    • One team starts in the sandlot​
    • The other team starts at the clock tower (also known as the train station)​
    • If there is a third team, then they start at Sunset hill, but to get there, they need to use the tunnels, not the train station​
    • if there are four teams, then the fourth team will start at the usual spot​

classic world that Never was:
    • is exactaly like the world that never was in KH2
    • one team starts at the top of the castle (where Xemnas was worshiping kingdom hearts)
    • the other team starts at the skyscraper of memories (where Roxas appears to sora the first time, also where Roxas and Riku fought)
    • If there is a third team, then they start where Sora, Kairi, and Riku met up, (it overlooks Xigbar's battle area)
    Characters

Xemnas- Adamboy7​

Xigbar- Cicandakiller (temp re-assigned to Hellkitten)​

Xaldin- Temporarily assigned to KH2man13​

Vexen- Cicandakiller (Temp re-assigned to )​

Lexaeus-Cicandakiller (Temp re-assigned to )​

Zexion-Cicandakiller (Temp re-assigned to )​

Saiix-​

Axel-KH2man13​

Deymx-​

Luxord- Temporarily assigned to KH2man13​

Murlaxa- Hellkitten​

Larxene-​

Roxas- 9kairi9hearts​

Namine-MandyxRiku4ever(temporarily re-assigned to: Hellkitten)​

I know that Namine isn't a member of organization XIII, but she was a nobody, and this is the Nobody afterlife.

Nobody OC form

(only for Members that don't have their own type of lesser nobody already)
    (I will help you make one if you need help, just PM me)​

Name(type):​

Appearance(doesn't have to be a pic):​

Abilities and powers:​

Org. Member(the leader of this type):​

Here is a list of Organization members, if your character doesn't have a listed lesser nobody on here, then you need to make one:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII

EDIT: I have changed the wording in a few places to make it clearer, I will also make the OC form for anyone who doesn't want to bother with it.​

2. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Let's RP.
    Can I have Marluxia?

3. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

what do you mean when you say type?

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC:
    I made an OC form for Murlaxa's nobodies, and you can have him now.

Name:Gardener​

Appearance: Is humanoid in shape, exept for the fact that it is rooted in the ground, looks a lot like a dusk with tree branches comming out of it.​

Abilities and powers: Can shoot thorns from it's tree branches, can't move unless uprooted though, if it is uprooted, then it can't fight until It roots itself back into the ground.​

Org. Member:NO. 11 Murlaxa​

OOC:
    for when I'm talking about the Nobodies, I mean kind, or species, or whatever you want to call it.
    When I say: Type: "let's rp" I mean what you do on a keyboard.

5. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Can I have naminè please?

6. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: if you read the rules and complete the nobody oc form, then yes you can have her.
    EDIT: I added a new rule, since no-one was making the OC form, now I'll make it for you.

Name: Ghost

Appearence: Looks Just like Namine, exept for the fact that their bodies are completly white.

Abilities and Powers: They can become inivisible, and can walk through solid objects when they aren't invisible.

Member: Namine

7. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: ok but next time I get on a computer unfortunately.

and thjank you! can we RP? pwease???

8. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: I will reserve her for you until you can post it.

9. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

By 'type' do you mean the lesser Nobodies like Samurais and Dragoons?

10. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: yes, the different types of lesser nobodies.

11. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Let's RP

Can I have Axel?

12. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: accepted

13. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Lets RP

Name(type): Sinder, Dragon

Appearance: (Picture Pending)

Abilities and powers: Can fly, be like a ghost (go through solid objects), super flexible, great aim, controls fire and darkness (Darkness powers: Shadow-can disappear and reappear, Coffin- uses Darkness to grab onto and crush enemies, Dark Fire- black and purple fire, Fog- summons a cloud of darkness to blind enemies)

Leader Org. Member: No. 3 Xaldin

((I hope I did this right >.<))

14. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: If the character (ex: xaldin) already has a lesser nobody type, then you don't do that, you only need to do it for Org. members that aren't on the list of Lesser Nobody types. But you can have Xaldin.

15. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Oh ok then, and no thanks i dont want him

16. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: ok, yeah, all the OC form is for is to make a new class of Lesser nobodies for Members like Larxene and Zexion, who don't have their own lesser nobodies already.

17. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Name(type): La Vie

Appearance(doesn't have to be a pic): A golden, translucent stag with opaque green vines around its leg.

Abilities and powers: La Vie can use underground roots and thorns to grab the enemy and has immense speed, strength and stamina. However, they are blind and use the ground for any feeling.

Org. Member(the leader of this type): Marluxia

18. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

So am I good on the OC?

19. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Can we start? :lolface:

20. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: yeah, if you are doing Xaldin, then you don't need one, because he already has the dragons.

We will start tomorrow, when I actualy have time to RP, sorry.

EDIT: OOC: ahh, whatever, I'm bored, here is your starting post:

BIC:
    Roxas walked through the castle, headed towards the battle lobby that everyone would start the game from, "man, I got pwn'd last round!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.