{OOC} Justice Avengers

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Just an FYI: I'll keep most of the discussion for the thread on here, but I know these days, a lot of people like using Skype talk RPs. If you're not already on my contacts, feel free to add me jeffreybueno.

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Added. I'm kiiromoeru

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Gosh, all the ones I had my eye on have been taken.

Hmm. If in the end I do end up joining, I'll probably have to pick something that's a little bit out there. Like Cassandra Kain. Or Wonder Woman. That'd be pretty cool.

I'll think on it some.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

B) So excited to get into trouble with Catwoman. Can't wait to start!

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Okay so I've decided I want to be Female Thor. Because her design is pretty ace.

I would like to keep her identity secret except maybe from the one who runs the RP.

Would she be a viable character?

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yep. Definitely.

(we should be starting tonight, guys)

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Thor (???)

A bright young woman who, for reasons unknown, has been deemed worthy to become Thor. Initially afraid of the duties demanded of her role, she's taken it in stride and helped mankind in any way she can.

Her true goals are still unclear, but she's accepted being part of the Justice Avengers and opposing Ultron. Her identity is still a secret to other members of the Justice Avengers and many aspects of her and the relationship she shares with her predecessor are still unclear.

When asked as to the reasons for her existence, she simply replied "There must always be a Thor"

Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Senses, Self-Sustenance, Healing Factor, Longevity, Energy Manipulation (Lightning)

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Alright, guys. We've officially started!
    Remember that we're starting IMMEDIATELY after Vision is born. How the story unfolds after this, with these new characters and different setting, will be very interesting. Feel free to use banners, if you're planning on using them (I'm making small ones, but they're not done yet) and hopefully y'all like that team banner #mediocrephotoshopskills. I'll have one up for the other groups later. For now, I only gave an in for the Justice Avengers and X-Men at the tower. I'll post an in for the other X-Men and the bad guys (and the "Others") in the morning. Personally, I hate starting RPs with more than one scene. It can make for a confusing start, in my opinion. Let's go~

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

/Worthy.

Will be posting an entry point for the bad guys soon. Either tonight or tomorrow.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

BUT WILL THE ELEVATOR BE WORTHY

11. Chevalier Crystal Princess

So...what now?

When do we kick Ultron's butt?

12. BadWolfCompanion Moogle Assistant

Heyy, Morrigan dragged me on here. Well..when I say dragged..

Claiming:
    The Joker (???) DC Comic Universe/Arkham Universe
    Wolfsbane (Rahne) X-Men Evolution Universe
    Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) X-Men Evolution/X-Men First Class
    Raven (Rachel Roth) DC Comics / Teen Titans

13. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd like to claim to Daredevil (Matt Murdock) from the Netflix series based on Frank Miller's The man without fear.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Hey, guys. Sorry I disappeared! My charger stopped working so I couldn't get my laptop to get back on and then when my new charger came in, I had to catch up on homework I missed. I'll post tomorrow and look at the characters requests then as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1445652925][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Welcome, welcome~
    Hm I'm not sure how to include the Joker just yet. If you have an idea, I'm open to hearing it. You and @Morrigan Aensland can work on something with Harley Quinn if you'd like and let me know (even if it means removing Harley from Ultron's forces). Otherwise, I'll hold off on including him just yet.
    Wolfsbane can be a younger student still at the X-Institute. I'll give her an opening with the rest of the other X-Men here soon.
    Magneto, I'll let you either introduce him with the other X-Men or include him in the main action. Your choice.
    OMG, RAVEN. I HAVE IDEAS FOR RAVEN. Well, not really. Raven is one of those we can either alter drastically to make the universe mesh more or not at all and she'd still fit. We can either keep the unique mystical origin of hers, make her a mutant a la Scarlet Witch, or an Inhuman with magic-based powers.
    Regardless of what you choose, we'll give her an opening with the Justice Avengers.

Oh good, I was hoping that someone would take him otherwise I would have.
    We'll say this is happening after Season 1 and SHIELD -specifically Agent Grayson- is recruiting Daredevil to help the Justice Avengers. I'll give you an in with my next post.[DOUBLEPOST=1445660912][/DOUBLEPOST]Ugh, still working on banners (if you're wondering, Grayson is in my signature/avatar)

Okay, I'm getting the villains started in my next post and the X-Men will be soon after that.

I'll add @BadWolfCompanion 's and @Hexin 's characters to the first post in the morning as well.

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Spider-Woman (Gwendolyne Maxine "Gwen" Stacy)

Bitten by a radioactive spider, Gwen Stacy was gifted with superpowers that mirrored the abilities of a spider. Being given web shooters by Janet Van Dyne, Gwen patrols the streets as Spider-Woman, hero to all and defender of justice. In between school and band practice for The Mary Janes, of course.

Abilities:
    Increased metabolism and reflexes, a "spider-sense" that warns her of danger, and the ability to stick and climb on walls like a spider. She was also given web shooters by Janet Van Dyne that produce a chemical substance with web-like properties.

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I've been dealing with something irl, but I'll be back tomorrow night or night after.
    Also, got an idea I need everyone's opinion on. We officially got past the talky part of Age of Ultron's climax. If you can't tell, I was trying to follow the script of the film as closely as possible. That may not have been the best idea, but whatevs.
    So I was thinking, since most of us have like 17 characters, some of which are from completely different corner of superheroics/villainy, about doing a core team with an event-like story.
    What I mean is: everyone (with more than a single character) picks their main character (or characters if you'd like a hero or villain) and after our Age of Ultron storyline, those characters will be the main team for the RP.
    Then we might do various storylines from actual comic books, films, animated series, television series, etc. obviously altered to fit within the RP's crossover universe. That way, we'd include all characters of the main team and then everyone who wants more characters can pick from characters that would work in the next storyline. Of course, any characters that everyone has already claimed will still be reserved for them for whenever they'd like to use them unless they freed them for use.
    So let's say, our Special Team gets involved in an X-Men story. Then the story would involve them and everyone can also pick X-Men-related characters (and any characters from other media we can twist to fit the story or turn into mutants as well as other characters we can justify be there). Then next story, we'd cycle through another roster of characters.
    Of course, you would be able to change your main character(s) at will, too.

17. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I like all my characters though..........I'd rather pick two or three, and have them be my main. Two at the very least. But otherwise that sounds like a fun idea.

18. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Well, fortunately, I don't have much work to do because I only have one character right now and don't plan on getting anymore anytime soon. Other than that, I like this idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.