One Piece, Bleach, Or Fairy Tail

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Ghost, Oct 7, 2012.

?

One Piece, Bleach, Or Fairy Tail

1. One Piece

45.5%
  2. Bleach

18.2%
  3. Fairy Tail

36.4%
  1. Antidote Façade

Out of the three mentioned, I've only ever watched/read Bleach when I was younger. Used to love the hell out of it until I gave up on it around 2008. I've recently tried to watch the show again, but I just can't. I can't get into it anymore. It's incredibly hard to make it through entire episodes and I find myself getting pre-occupied with other things when it's on.

2. Jin うごかないで

Sales wise it's obviously OP that's doing the best. Bleach was good for its time but it's getting really..eh. It's just dragging a lot of things out. FT doesn't really compare to either really out of everything it's really just under bleach's sales I believe out naruto bleach and OP but OP has a good plot going for it + it supports 50% of Shounen jump weekly's funds basically meaning if OP fell shounen jump weekly would possibly fall into financial collapse.

3. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

What about Fairy Tail?

4. Glen Returned from the dead

Much as I like the characters from One Piece, I prefer the ones in Fairy Tail more. FT also has a much better soundtrack in my opinion and is hands down my favourite out of those three. Never really got into Bleach so I can't comment on that too much.