One Piece, Bleach, Or Fairy Tail

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Ghost, Oct 7, 2012.

?

One Piece, Bleach, Or Fairy Tail

1. One Piece

45.5%
  2. Bleach

18.2%
  3. Fairy Tail

36.4%
  1. Ghost King's Apprentice

Personally these anime are my big three anime. I'm not sure which one I would choose as number one. I wanna know what you guys thunk. Give me your personal opinion. Tell me what you guys think about, like why or why not you would choose one over the others.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Personally I'd put Naruto up there, as well Toriko and Reborn! because those are my top anime that I'm always waiting to read every week, so I can't choose. I'm just too torn between all of them, they're just too good. I'm serious, Bleach is probably one of the best, if not the best, action books I've read, but Fairy Tail makes it so entertaining with the jokes and all, and One Piece is just a classic for me.

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!! Probably fairy tail just to break tradition

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

Really! You watch Toriko too. I thought i was the only one. any way can;t wait till wendsday. New episode.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

While I do love One Piece, I'd have to with Fairy Tail. Either because the creator of Fairy Tail made Rave Master or because of the different characters.

5. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

one piece end of story.

6. aiight Traverse Town Homebody

One Piece is #1 all the way for me! that show is just 'special'. that's really the only way to describe it.

Bleach was good until it got ruined by fillers. I've never heard of Fairy Tail tho? is it pretty good? and what genres does it cover? comedy? romance? action? any of that stuff?

7. Ghost King's Apprentice

Yeah, I agreee. Now that I have watched bleach more I have to say It's not that great.

8. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Maybe Naruto should have replaced Bleach up there since it has filler and plotkai. I'm going with One Piece though however Fairy Tail isn't far behind.

9. Ghost King's Apprentice

Well, when I made this I was in the middle of watching bleach so that's why.

10. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Seems legit

11. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

One Piece because I haven't watched Fairy Tale, and Bleach took a drastic dip in quality after the first arc, in my opinion.
    Also because One Piece is my favorite anime of all-time. That, too.

12. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

You should put naruto on that list.

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

The fact that nobody said D.Gray-man

for the whole year this existed

The fact that SOMEBODY HAS IT IN THEIR SIGNATURE

AND STILL NOBODY HAS SAID IT

It is actually miles better than everything mentioned in here thus far. Zero contest. No I'm not talking about the anime, the anime's kinda wonk and the dub cast is horrible. The manga dumps all over these puny shounens. Millenium Earl 2 stronk, smashes ur antags. Exorcise your bad taste. Get with the Order.

14. FireRubies1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Easily One Piece for me. I've seen a bit of Bleach and well... I just dislike the protagonist (same goes for Fairy Tail). I love everything about One Piece so far, the characters, the environments, and the plot and music >w<

15. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

The only one that I read in this list is Bleach, but since the arrancar saga it is getting worse everyday, I wouldn't be surprised if One Piece or Fairy Tail were better.

16. 61 No. B

Off-Topic: I used to be a massive D. Gray-man fan. I watched the anime relatively quickly four years ago and didn't care for it. I had been reading the manga long before that. I still like the setting and the characters a lot, it's one of the most interesting manga settings I've read, if not the most interesting, but I got tired of the author not putting out chapters resulting from her chronic sickness. I get that you gotta do what gotta do, but if you're not able to ever put chapters, I'm going to stop caring about your series. Sorry.

But to answer the question, One Piece hands down.

I have much more history with Bleach than One Piece (though I have known about One Piece since it was on 4kids) but having read up to about 500 chapters of One Piece (still haven't caught up, need to start over) it's setting and characters are far more involved and far more interesting. Frankly, the two can't even compare. It pains me to not say Bleach is my favorite given the history I have with it, but One Piece is simply better in every way imaginable.

17. Ghost King's Apprentice

Now that I've watched a whole lot more anime, I would definitely change the three I put up there. And I also love D Gray Man a lot. I still check everyday for the chance of a new chapter.

Honestly, I totally forgot about this thread.

18. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

So...have your thoughts about Bleach changed?

19. Ghost King's Apprentice

Yeah, it actually changed a lot. I don't really find Bleach as interesting as I used to. If I probably redid my top three it would actually be kinda hard because of all the new anime i've been watching, but Bleach probably wouldn't be there.

20. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Not that I hate Bleach but I'm glad that we have similar views.