One of those days...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Jin, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

Alright so, this might sound a bit cliche'd but I don't know how to put it, every so often I have one of these days when I just cannot be bothered to ANYTHING at all, I'll try to play a video game, I'll give up, Play basketball, I can't be assed, go running still can't be bothered and I don't feel like doing ANYTHING at all these days I get can sometime stick for a few days and I hate it when they come, normally enough it'll happen once or twice every month and i can't do anything about it but feel bleh..

Can anyone help me out with what I can do on these type's of days to motivate myself to do something? and before anyone asks me about life problems in itself I've had non, my life is perfectly fine and I'm content with it nothing going wrong what so ever.

2. Patman Bof

Ask someone to surprise you. And if they really can' t be bothered, surprise them.

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

You could try hanging out with a friend or something and see if that helps with anything. .o.

4. Antidote Façade

Can I just say I feel you - this happens to me all the time and it is ****. It's like, advanced boredom, where the thought of doing anything to pass time is just ugh and you can't even explain it.

What tale suggested usually does help. Just interacting with a friend can bring you out of it. Try the movies, going into town (and buying vidya/anime yay) or just goofing around outside. <_>

5. Jin うごかないで

I do try to ask my friends to go out when days like this hit me , normally enough we'll play basketball and it cures it for an hour or so then I go back to feeling meh until the phase is over , maybe it's just me I guess :c thanks for the suggestions though guys

6. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Go for a walk... Visit someplace new, preferably close to home for the surprise factor ('I didn't know this was here!'). Getting out of your comfort zone might stimulate you even if it's just exploring.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I know the feeling, I had it a while back, it's a depressing feeling when there is just nothing you can do to fix the boredom. I like the idea of trying something new or finding something to get excited about, sometimes just going and buying some nice food and sitting and watching a film/something you enjoy is just a great way to relieve some time and inspire you to do something else.

I know it's a bit random, but you could find a new skill that you want to improve or try out, something you will enjoy and want to put time into.