One last bit about the interview.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, remember that interview that was posted a while ago that was very very convincing?
    [​IMG]

-Bows head apologetically- Sorry, it went way too far out of hand. I didn't expect such an article to look so real, even when it contradicted part of things Nomura said, so with that done.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. lapifors
      lapifors
      Hahahahahaha, got me. I think I can just about see the funny side.
    2. RoxasXIIIX
      RoxasXIIIX
      DAMMIT! I just quoted that interview on about 16 other forums!

*has to go and explain*

Damnit.
    3. gijter
      gijter
      Just for that you lose 3 brownie points!
      NOW look what you have done!
    4. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      HAHAHA... well i don't i feel daft. :D

Edit: hold the phone i didn't even read that. Well i certainly feel daft now. :D
    5. Evilgidgit
      Evilgidgit
      For those of you who wish to destroy Xaldin, please do not. Xaldin's videso re:COM and FM2 keep us going. :D
    6. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Check your PM's. >.>
    7. Adeli
      Adeli
      Haha... I didn't think too much about the reliability of the interview, because Xaldin posted it. Don't have April Fool's Day here either... ._. I think I'll be careful next time, I'm way too gullible.

On a happier note, that was one of the most convincing jokes ever. Xaldin, you won't catch me again next year, I swear! :D And thanks for the translations and everything... we're still counting on you lucky guys over there who can play RECoM and FM+.
    8. Sky
      Sky
      Man...I've got to admit, this was one of the better online April Fools' jokes I've seen. Despite the contradictions and the timing, you clearly went out of your way to make it sound as convincing as possible, complete with awkwardly translated questions and answers...which were convincing for the most part, but that comment about the imports really did stand out. Even so, though, I was kind of caught up in the excitement of the moment and took it at face value when I first saw it, so you had me going for a while there.

Awesome work. =)
    9. A Link to the Future?
    10. rikusgirl
      rikusgirl
      hold on a minute didn't u post the article AFTER 12:00??? 'cos in that case ur the april fool :p :p :p
    11. >Keyblader<
      >Keyblader<
      Arggggghhhhhh!!!! You gave us fans going about how KH2FM+ was going to be released in other contries and now you tell us that it's a joke?!?!?!?!?!? Arggggggggghhhh!!!!! I HATE you Xaldin!!! Do you understand???? I'll say it in Bahase Melayu, SAYA BENCI KAMU XALDIN!!!!! Now I'll say it in chinese, wo tao yuan ni Xaldin!!!!
    12. Feraxys
      Feraxys
      Xaldin I HATE YOU:mad: :mad: :mad: !!!
      I had never been fooled like that!
      Yesterday I was about to send an e-mail Spain's most read video magazine asking about the posibilities of a PAL version "after the declarations Tetsuya Nomura made in a recent interview"!
      I'll never believe anything you say in your posts!...Never!

P.D.: Just a joke.Good job, but don't do it again, please. And keep on uploading more re:Com vids:D !
    13. king-@
      king-@
      <<<<<------------------------------------:eek: heyyyy everybodyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! look my avatar!! i can't post the image but if you have seen one of the last videos of khfm2+ from youtube you'll undertand!!!! look at the end: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WO8vw-sACKY there is the armor of the blue haired girl (Aqua?) and her keyblade
    14. Yozora
      Yozora
      Remember what Sara said. If anyone is saying **** about Xaldin it will be a warning >_>
    15. hannie3000
      hannie3000
      Oh yeah, I totally fell for it.
      But, thing is...

It was already April 2nd when I read it ;___;
    16. Tamashii
      Tamashii
      I don't even know what the 'aprils fool' interview said. I guess college does have it's advantages... I'm safe once again from the 1st of April (ohyeah!).
    17. hannie3000
      hannie3000
      It said the stuff we all wanted to hear. Sigh.. If you're desperate enough, you'll believe anything XD;; (even your own lies, at some point...)
    18. bennyjr123
      bennyjr123

Well you have to remember, some people are just now finding out.
    19. pezzer123
      pezzer123
      **** you, i thought that i had a chance of getting the game over here - well thanks alot you bunch of ****ing reatrds, how funny was this, hahahaha. ****ing twats.
    20. bennyjr123
      bennyjr123
      Case in point. See what I mean?