Television Once Upon A Time [Season 3] - Thoughts so far?

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Cherry Berry, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

It's mostly because the Captain Swan shippers died from that canon ball 8) fnskskflsmanfodmansmalq

I've yet to watch the episode, was waiting last night to watch it live on the iPad, but with half an hour to wait and a crappy reception for ABC I just couldn't do it 8(

I'll update later when I have watched it~ uwu

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Prepare for a whirlwind of feels.

3. Jayn

{ what thE **** WHAT ?!?!?!? WHAT ?!??!?!?!??!?!}

I AM DYING. I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO ADD SOMETHING OF SUBSTANCE HERE BECAUSE HONESTLY I'M JUST LIKE ???????????????? IS THIS THE REAL LIFE????? UM. I DON'T. WHAT.

Okay so I hated that they went back in time. Time traveling episodes are like the worst in series for me because I'm not patient enough to want to watch all of that happen again and the same stuff usually goes wrong yaddayadda waste of time. So that was obnoxious, but it was a massive dose of Emma x Killian so that was kind of nice because he is a beautiful man, and it didn't drag on so i was cool.

BUT ... When Emma saved that prison ***** I was like nope this is a bad idea nope nope nope. And seeing Regina's expression ... Why can't she ever just be happy, jesus heck. ;___; why this.

AND ELSA??? THE SNOW QUEEN??? what is hAPPENING i don't even know how to feel about this

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

This is not substantial in any way, but I saw it and felt I had no other choice but to share.
    [​IMG]