Omfg murder case!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Peyton, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Okay, now that I have you guys attention, I need some help.
    I have to do a short presentation on murder statistics and reasons for murder for my social science class (which is due tomorrow :/) And I've got the statistics and reasons and everything (so I'm not asking you to do it for me, ha)
    However, since I have had about 3 hours of sleep per night the past month, I am running a bit low on creativity.

WHAT I NEED YOU GUYS TO DO is suggest, but also discuss various ways of presenting this in a fun way (Blurting out statistics and facts is soo boring, and also even more boring to listen to, we all know that)
    What do you think would be a fun way to present it, while still being serious, do also come with suggestions about what I SHOULDN'T do, and last but not least what do you guys consider something that would be fun to listen to? And if you can't think of anything fun, then maybe something creative/interesting?

It's an oral presentation, but we're allowed to use power points.

(This is probably the wrong section, but eh I don't want it in the spamzone since I expect a level of seriousness in the replies, so discuss a bit with each other to make it okay to have the thread here)

IT'S DUE TOMORROW SO HURRY UP AND COME WITH SUGGESTIONS!

thanks. :3

EDIT: Acting it out is not an option since another group is already doing that D:

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

One thing that you could do is ask the people of the class what they would murder for or why they would murder and then as they call out the various reasons look to your statistics and link them to the statistic of the reason of why people murder.
    Expand on some of the reasons of why people murder and then bring up a murder case and see if they can see why the person murdered with the info you give them.
    Explain some of the phycological aspects (i.e. the envirnoments of murderers, situations of the murderers, etc). I'd tell you more on the subject except i don't want to do it for you XD